UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH,NT CH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vevans
UKC Forum Member

skipper

two nice hounds

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2011 07:55 PM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

UKC Hunt 11-19-11

Took Skipper to Jeffersonville last night to a UKC hunt. Two cast of Nite Champions. Skipper tore the score card up last night with 900+ pts. Hunted with Randall Smith, he can tell you about Skipper and what kind of a job he did!! Thanks to Raymond for guiding us on our hunt. Skipper needs 3 more wins to make Grand Nite. Working hard for his degree!!
Everyone is invited to come and hunt with Skipper, and think about breeding to this fine young dog, doesn't get any better than this!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-20-2011 03:48 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jordan Abshire
Banned

Re: Re: GRCH NTCH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:
Originally posted by clittle

I wonder where this dogs mouth came from ?

Old Post 11-20-2011 11:12 PM
jordan Abshire is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jordan Abshire Click here to Send jordan Abshire a Private Message Click Here to Email jordan Abshire Find more posts by jordan Abshire Add jordan Abshire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

skipper

i don't know but you can hear him a long ways i love his mouth.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-21-2011 02:06 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

carl

what do think of skippers mouth can you hear him or not.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 11-21-2011 at 07:18 PM

Old Post 11-21-2011 04:23 PM
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

todd miller

My name is Todd miller yall better get u some of skipper he got it all tree dog that like to have the eyes looking down at him yall guys are going to be sorry and he is a good track dog

Old Post 11-21-2011 04:56 PM
bigtomcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtomcat Click here to Send bigtomcat a Private Message Click Here to Email bigtomcat Find more posts by bigtomcat Add bigtomcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

hey mr. clyde

Hey Mr. Clyde I cant wait and till we gr that gyp to breed her to him

Old Post 11-21-2011 05:16 PM
bigtomcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtomcat Click here to Send bigtomcat a Private Message Click Here to Email bigtomcat Find more posts by bigtomcat Add bigtomcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
You can hear Skipper and the wind a blowing in your face at 30 mph.
You can be deaf in one ear and not be able to hear out of the other and still hear that locate and what i can't figure out is how he puts as many barks up the tree and also be so loud usually a fast barking dog is not that loud or a loud dog don't bark that many barks per minute up a tree but to have both in one dog is a freak thing if you ask me 150 barks a minute plus loud also.

thanks carl i cant hear to good but i can hear him.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 11-23-2011 at 07:27 PM

Old Post 11-21-2011 07:20 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

TODD

i think i will take her hunting tonight if it stops raining . i might have to let you in on skipper that way he will get looked at hear in ky every one is jealous,if some one has a good dog .I will not hunt a bad dog you should know that for you allready have 2 that came from me .

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-21-2011 07:29 PM
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

sound good to me

Every body is going to be sorry for not breeding to this dog why he is young next year it will be a 1000 yall better hope Mr clyde don't sale me half of him this little dog he can win anywhere u take him we will show yall all at the long star 5000

Old Post 11-21-2011 08:44 PM
gwilliams
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: GRCH NTCH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY

quote:
Originally posted by jordan Abshire
I wonder where this dogs mouth came from ?

I have never heard X but Gold is loud.

Old Post 11-21-2011 10:25 PM
gwilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwilliams Click here to Send gwilliams a Private Message Find more posts by gwilliams Add gwilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

gwilliams

i have heard x he has a real good mouth.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-22-2011 09:09 PM
gwilliams
UKC Forum Member

well their you go, loud + loud = loud

Old Post 11-23-2011 01:18 AM
gwilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwilliams Click here to Send gwilliams a Private Message Find more posts by gwilliams Add gwilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

Clyde i think there will be lots of people breed to your dog down the line. If u keep putting him in the hunts and he continues to look good and win the word will spread. I would want to be selective on what i bred him to right now and try to breed some pretty nice females at first. that will give him a better chance at producing some nice young dogs right away. I believe if You can get him out there and win or place in a few bigger hunts the rest will take care of its self. A studd dog is not made over night. I wouldnt mind breeding my female to him someday when I get her finished out. Personally I would like to see another all grand studd dog reproducing her in southeastern kentucky.

Old Post 11-24-2011 07:31 PM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Chris

I've got some females lined up to breed when they come in. Going to breed some of my own. I will put Skipper out there, so he has a name for himself, and yes it's takes time, doesn't happen overnight. When he is finished out in UKC, then he will be hunted for the money in *KC. The kind of dog he is, he could be the next World Champion.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-24-2011 09:35 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Turkey Day

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgivings with their families and friends. God bless all and Happy Hunting!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-24-2011 09:36 PM
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

I wish u all tthe luck in the world, I like to see local people suceed in the coon hunting world. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Old Post 11-24-2011 10:23 PM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

SKIPPER

SKIPPER WON HIS CAST MADE HIM #3 WINS .

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-26-2011 01:54 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

TEAM DOOZE

GOOD JOB CLYDE AND SKIPPER, TWO MORE AND YOU HAVE GOT IT IN THE BAG, CANT WAIT TO HERE THAT YOU TWO HAVE WON ONE OF THE BIG ONES, AND IT WILL HAPPEN JUST KEEP UP WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 11-26-2011 03:48 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz and judy

good job clyde way to hang in there

Old Post 11-26-2011 05:27 PM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jj_jackson
UKC Forum Member

SKIPPER

CLYDE,

CONGRATS ON THE WIN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

JJ

Old Post 11-26-2011 06:40 PM
jj_jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jj_jackson Click here to Send jj_jackson a Private Message Visit jj_jackson's homepage! Find more posts by jj_jackson Add jj_jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

HEY CLYDE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A HUNT FOR A NEW TRAMMEL CREEK DOG BOX. ENTRY FEE IS 25 DOLLARS AND AS SOONAS WE GET 16 DOGS REGISTERED WE WILL SET A DATE AND HUNT IT OFF. WE WILL HAVE 4 4 DOG CASTS AND TAKE EACH CAST WINNER AND HAVE A 1 HOUR HUNT OFF. A BIG SCORE IS NO BETTER THAN A CAST WINNING CIRCLE POINT CARD. THIS WILL ELIMINATE SOMEONE WRITING UP A BIG SCORE AND WINNINBG A NEW BOX THE WRONG WAY. i WILL BE AT BOONEVILLE THE 3rd AND TAKE ENTRY FEES. THE CLUB WILL TAKE THE THE MONEY MADE AND BUY SOMETHING ELSE TO HUNT FOR. WE HAVE 6 ENTRYS RIGHT NOW AFTER ONLY 2 DAYS OF TAKING ENTRY FEES. IF YOUR INTERESTED U CAN PAY YOUR PRE REGISTRATION AT THE BOONEVILLE HUNT.

Old Post 11-27-2011 10:55 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Tommy, JJ and Virgil

Thanks, I appreciate your support for Skipper. He deserves all the credit!! 2 more wins and I'm going to retire him from UKC hunting, but will pleasure hunt anytime anyone wants to go see him in action!
Can't wait to get pups on the ground out of this bad boy, they should be some good ones.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-28-2011 12:53 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

bowling

Sounds like a good idea, hunting for a new dog box. I need one of them. I might hunt too. I'll let you know at the hunt the 3rd.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-28-2011 12:58 AM
R Herald
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Good job Clyde and Skipper those other two should come soon. What does Skipper think of retiring from UKC hunts?

Nite Ch. Buck Creek Jane (Buck Creek Buck X Coma)
Nt.Ch.GR.Ch.HTX Sweat It's Stylish Bee (Rock Bottom Sweat It X Track Man )
Nite Ch. Gr.Ch. Insane Stylish Jade {RIP} (Insane Cain X Finnley River)

Old Post 11-28-2011 01:56 AM
R Herald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R Herald Click here to Send R Herald a Private Message Find more posts by R Herald Add R Herald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote