UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Red dogs just can't get no respect !!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micooner
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
?????
it was about the red dog then it was gone after i said the livestreaming was great.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:05 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

That ain't what did it !! You got to use $$$$ kc ! You say it instant poof unless you know who is napping lol. I been poofed more than anybody on here I know the ropes lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:21 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
8up
UKC Forum Member

I watched it live and then downloaded it.I heard the dog squall. Do I think the dog was kicked? Yes and if it indeed was its cheating. No matter what the rule if you break it you cheated. people everyday day die for a lot less money. If the dog was kicked I hope some tragedy cost them twice as much.

Old Post 03-19-2019 03:56 AM
8up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 8up Click here to Send 8up a Private Message Click Here to Email 8up Find more posts by 8up Add 8up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

I just about died when watching the live feed and a guy comes back hollering they are trespassing! I was dying.... Then you hear the dog yelp and we can assume what happened but it is what it is. I'm guessing the kennel club will be making some major rule adjustments especially when it comes to keeping the cast together.

Talk about a live stream backfire lol

Congrats to the final 3 and to the winner Atwell/William's

You can just look at the way the stars aligned for this team and the red female. It was just meant to be advancing with minus points 3 out of 4 casts but hey I'd sure keep advancing that way also just normally doesn't happen against this level of competition.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 03-19-2019 05:06 AM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Respect

At last year's chkc world hunt there were several casts with minus points the final 4 had dogs that had minus points at the pkc world hunt 20 yr ago many casts in KY had minus points she got some breaks just like other dogs have

Old Post 03-19-2019 11:50 AM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Well

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
I guess it just how people look at everything differently. My dog was leading a late cast at this hunt with 125 plus next dog 175 - with only a few minutes left. Mine when back to his tree and got scratched if I had known it was ok to give him a swift kick or a swat with leash as long as judge wasn’t watching I could have hunted Friday night. I guess just bad handling!!!

Bob, I’m not 100% up on the $HKC rules, but it used to be 100 minus the first time they went back to the tree, then scratch if they went back a second time. Hopefully it wasn’t an unjust scratch!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-19-2019 12:06 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tar

Are you sure you want to take a shot at a world Championship?

Just saying........lol

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:28 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

now come on fellas, have y’all never accidentally stepped on a dogs foot while leading it.. lol

Now granted I didnt watch the feed and I’m not up to date on what $$kc is about, but I do know from reading this forum for years there a many people who think people all are out to cheat. Which in some instances is the sad truth, but not always the case some people paint with a very broad brush. Coon hunters as a whole will down play most others dogs. I know mine are junk at best, hats off to anyone who can play this game and win, I’m not there yet. But when I do, I’ll congratulate yours and whip mine that’s just how I am.

Old Post 03-19-2019 01:38 PM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Hey Tar

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Are you sure you want to take a shot at a world Championship?

Just saying........lol

I ain't no daisy I ain't no daisy at all !!

Let's get ready to rumble !!

Tar

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:01 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Vic

He did go back twice. Had a good judge and knew it was a scratch no problems. It just seems some are ok with breaking rules if they don’t get caught. I don’t care who won was just set back by a lot of the comments.

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:14 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

The kick that was heard around the world, except the judge! Go figure LOL

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:30 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Now Tim I bet even your Harley needs a kick start every once in a while. lol
I've known Atwell since he was a kid and he's always been straight up with me. Seems everyone around here likes him and I'm happy for him. He's had a lot of bumps in his road lately and I'm glad things are smoothing out for him. As much as he's donated and helped the hunters he deserves a break.

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:58 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Make all the comments you want, but don't blame the dog, he don't know what the score is!!

Old Post 03-19-2019 02:59 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Now Tim I bet even your Harley needs a kick start every once in a while. lol
I've known Atwell since he was a kid and he's always been straight up with me. Seems everyone around here likes him and I'm happy for him. He's had a lot of bumps in his road lately and I'm glad things are smoothing out for him. As much as he's donated and helped the hunters he deserves a break.

I was just belittling the few dumb replies, iv been friends with James and his dad for years even hunted them dang VA mountains with Overdrive, Savage, Willie an Nocturnal Speed.

Old Post 03-19-2019 03:28 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

They should of checked the Garmin speed they were doing 15 to 20 that's how dog's get run over . I've been in quite a few cast but I ain't never been split so far from each other like they were like they was trying to put distance between them . But I ain't ever hunted that small of patches of woods either . Easiest walking I ever saw . And I've had more then one dam dog get under my feet while hunting and they squalled a hell of a lot louder then that . It ain't always about being cheated but I guess it's better to say we got cheated then beat . Personally I take my minus gracefully and my losses with a smile whether it be by a better dog or handler . Doesn't matter to me . No wonder the kid's don't want to comp hunt all the horror stories all over social media . And even if you do win you get picked apart or you cheated or it was a buddy system that screwed ya . Or maybe like most they just didn't have the dog power or had an off night . Either way there's a $$kc Redbone world champion now and well eventually everyone will learn to deal with it .

Old Post 03-19-2019 07:47 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

I would have kicked a field goal with that red bitch for that kind of money. Congrats Atwell.

Old Post 03-20-2019 11:46 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Vic

quote:
Originally posted by blue blue
He did go back twice. Had a good judge and knew it was a scratch no problems. It just seems some are ok with breaking rules if they don’t get caught. I don’t care who won was just set back by a lot of the comments.

Understood

Have witnessed similar first hand as well, will make a feller say .... hmmm

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 03-20-2019 01:07 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Brother Richard has been saying for quite some time how smart them Red Dogs are. This might just prove it.

Dog figured out that just one Yelp could be the Yelp heard around the world on Facebook and Message Boards.

Old Post 03-20-2019 01:59 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Have to breed her to one of the winningest redbones ever now ........ G man !!

Tarbaby

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:12 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert would probably give 1000.00 for one of those.

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:17 PM
ahallada
UKC Forum Member

She got 1st and 1st on the first drop and had the coon. With Big Country out there hunting by himself and leaving trees , she just figured why waste the energy. She already had this one won. Lol 😂

I agree , breed her to G-Man! He ain’t never been kicked in the ass. Haha. 😂😂😂

Current:

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Cat Scratch Fever
(Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Aftershock x Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Breanna)
2016 Finished to PKC Ch. in one week!

Dual Grand Champion CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Glissens JJ Jr. x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Billy Jean)
4 Generations of All Grand Nite Champions!
Timber Jack 3X and Timber Chopper over 30X
2019 Southern National Redbone Days Champion
2016 National Grand Nite Champion Redbone
2016 CHKC Redbone Days Champion
2016 PKC Super Stakes Reserve Champion
2016 CHKC Elite Shootout Winner - Texas
CHKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

Bodacious
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch.PKC. Gold Ch.CHKC CH. Outlaw G-Man x Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. CHKC Ch., PKC Gold Ch. Classy Cali)

Past:
Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch. Dawns Timber Jack
1988 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner
1989 UKC World Champion Redbone
1989 Purina Outstanding Redbone Coonhound
#2 Historic Redbone Sire/ Top 20 All Breeds
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc. Hall of Fame

Gr.Nt.Ch. Bussrow Bottom Brandy II
1991 American Redbone Days Champion
1992 AKC World Champion Redbone
1992 ACHA World Champion Redbone
1992 Wisconsin State Champion
1994 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex
Produced 2 Nt. Ch. , 1 Gr.Nt.Ch. out of 2 litters and two Redbone Days Winners

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. PKC Gold Ch. Layton's Classy Cali
2012 UKC World Champion Redbone and 7th Place Overall
2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 UKC World Champion Redbone Female
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - Goodsprings, AL
2015 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Race - 3rd Place Overall
2016 PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt Winner - New Albany, MS
2016 PKC Texas State Race Winner
2016 PKC Redbone Breed Race Winner
PKC All Time Money Winning Redbone

PKC Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Coffman's Smokin Red Buck
2016 UKC World Hunt 5th Place and World Champion Redbone
2016 National Redbone Days Overall Winner

Gr.Nt.Ch. Reinhart's Central Page
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Brandy II)

Gr.Nt.Ch. Too the Maxx
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Jenkins Crying Katie)
1992 National Redbone Days Champion

Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Ambraw River Rock
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack x Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch. Hersh's Huntin Red Kate)
1992 US Redbone Days Opposite Sex

Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle
1986 American Redbone Days All Red Hunt Winner

Nt.Ch. Timber Mace
(Gr.Nt.Ch. Timber Jack X Nt.Ch. Tree Bustin Annabelle)
Mother of Gr.Nt.Ch. Babb's Hazel

Nt. Ch. Timber Shock
(Gr.Nt.Ch.Timber Jack x Gr.Nt.Ch. Outlaw Jessie)

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Squaw Mountain Goldie
(Direct Daughter of Gr.Nt.Ch.Smokey Mountain Brandy)
1990 Autumn Oaks Best of Show Winner
1988 Indiana State Champion

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:42 PM
ahallada is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ahallada Click here to Send ahallada a Private Message Click Here to Email ahallada Find more posts by ahallada Add ahallada to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Mr. Lambert would probably give 1000.00 for one of those.
Lol redbone folks are tight wads except for when it comes to selling there own

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-20-2019 04:47 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wjoey
Lol redbone folks are tight wads except for when it comes to selling there own

A truer statement has never been posted.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 03-20-2019 06:26 PM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Have to breed her to one of the winningest redbones ever now ........ G man !!

Tarbaby

I had one outta Gman and ain’t no amount of kicking would get her to do anything. Be better off to breed her to big country!

Last edited by Sonny Phipps on 03-20-2019 at 11:16 PM

Old Post 03-20-2019 08:53 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I know lol.

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2019 09:34 PM