UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Garmin Mapcards
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

I am in the process of making them right now sir

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2014 06:47 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Ok Thank ya much ol buddy

Old Post 01-09-2014 07:04 PM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Have u shipped my card yet? Thanks

Old Post 01-13-2014 08:17 PM
b.moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for b.moore Click here to Send b.moore a Private Message Find more posts by b.moore Add b.moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Sent today, were u the one needing it fast for a certain trip or something?

Old Post 01-13-2014 08:26 PM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

No just checking on it I was the one that got 8 states.

Old Post 01-14-2014 03:27 AM
Fire Archer
UKC Forum Member

Map card

Is your card more detailed than what comes in the alpha?

Old Post 01-18-2014 03:49 PM
Fire Archer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fire Archer Click here to Send Fire Archer a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Archer Add Fire Archer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

A did u ship my card ol buddy

Old Post 01-18-2014 10:20 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Sorry didn't know u was having all the trouble with garmin, didn't mean to make ur name look bad but was just checking on the card, it's not ur fault garmin has a glitch I hope for u they get it resolved fast so it don't make u look bad and I apologize for any problems I might have caused u.

Thanks. Billy

Old Post 01-19-2014 11:58 PM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

Hey no worries man, it just looked bad because I wasn't commenting on here, I was using PMS to explain it. But honestly if people are gonna use someone else because of that then hey that's fine by me, I try to keep my customers happy but its hard when Garmin isn't cooperating so I just quit making the birdseye from now on, sorry for the inconvenience guys! O and inbox is cleaned out!

Old Post 01-20-2014 12:02 AM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

U have a pm

Old Post 02-03-2014 01:09 AM
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

I checked it, im gonna make sure yours is done first. Workin on it right now. Can't wait to be done with this Birdseye crap then i won't have any problems or delays that make me look bad on here.

Old Post 02-03-2014 05:28 PM
b.moore
UKC Forum Member

Heard that don't blame ya, I'd quit fooling with them too if they can't do u any better than that. Thanks. Billy

Old Post 02-03-2014 08:35 PM
hootowlman
UKC Forum Member

How do I go about buying a topo card off of you. I want one of the southeast region ky tn va wv oh so on and so forth.

Old Post 02-06-2014 06:07 PM
hootowlman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hootowlman Click here to Send hootowlman a Private Message Click Here to Email hootowlman Find more posts by hootowlman Add hootowlman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
erney111
UKC Forum Member

Question pm

Pm sent can u give me a number

Old Post 03-05-2015 11:50 PM
erney111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erney111 Click here to Send erney111 a Private Message Click Here to Email erney111 Find more posts by erney111 Add erney111 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AKA Black Bart
UKC Forum Member

your mail box is full could you pm me......thanks

Old Post 03-11-2015 09:03 PM
AKA Black Bart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AKA Black Bart Click here to Send AKA Black Bart a Private Message Click Here to Email AKA Black Bart Find more posts by AKA Black Bart Add AKA Black Bart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopgood#4962
UKC Forum Member

card

Need map card and your pm boxs is full

Old Post 03-16-2015 02:32 AM
Hopgood#4962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopgood#4962 Click here to Send Hopgood#4962 a Private Message Find more posts by Hopgood#4962 Add Hopgood#4962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopgood#4962
UKC Forum Member

contact info

Need map card #1-417-214-3556

Old Post 03-17-2015 02:13 AM
Hopgood#4962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopgood#4962 Click here to Send Hopgood#4962 a Private Message Find more posts by Hopgood#4962 Add Hopgood#4962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue dogs 2
UKC Forum Member

map

I need a map card. 608 726 2493

Old Post 03-19-2015 03:35 PM
blue dogs 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue dogs 2 Click here to Send blue dogs 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email blue dogs 2 Find more posts by blue dogs 2 Add blue dogs 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
millerthehound
UKC Forum Member

MAP

ARE YOU STILL MAKING THE MAPCARDS? AND YOUR INBOX IS FULL

Home of
GRNITECH'GRCH'PR' Buster's Ugly Nite Angel HTX
2015 World Hunt and Show Qualifier
2014 Grand American Double Cast Winner
2014 World Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Heavenly Atlas
'PR' High Sierra's Crystal Lake Kraken
2019 World Hunt Qualifier
'PR' High Sierra's Peppermint Candy
'PR' Tiffany's Spicy Red Pepper (RedBone she isnt mine)
'PR' High Sierra's Stonecold Medusa
'PR' Miller's Ticked-Up Titan( RIP)

Old Post 10-23-2015 07:21 PM
millerthehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for millerthehound Click here to Send millerthehound a Private Message Click Here to Email millerthehound Find more posts by millerthehound Add millerthehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jmyers8
UKC Forum Member

Also need a card Ohio area 440-522-5940 thanks josh.

Old Post 10-24-2015 07:28 PM
Jmyers8 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jmyers8 Click here to Send Jmyers8 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jmyers8 Find more posts by Jmyers8 Add Jmyers8 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kody
UKC Forum Member

Map card

Also wanting one for Iowa needing contact info
Kody Wiig 712-253-1913

Home of:
Silver Ch Stylish Pit
Ntch Mr Wild Child Rambo (1-win)

All Co-owned with Colt Baldwin

Old Post 10-27-2015 01:32 AM
Kody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kody Click here to Send Kody a Private Message Click Here to Email Kody Find more posts by Kody Add Kody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Indiana Map Card at Walker Days

Are you still selling SD Garmin Alpha Mapcards? Will you be at Walker
Days on the 15th

Old Post 04-10-2021 04:11 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote