UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Georgia Cyclone female with pups!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Georgia Cyclone female with pups!

Puppies are off my Georgia Cyclone female X Wipeout Danny Boy that is Heavy, Heavy, Wipeout bred... 3 females that are sister's to Cyclone's mother in these pups along with a Double shot of Million $ Elmoe, 5 Shot's of Wipeout Moose and 7 Shots of Old Wipeout "ZEB"... Not many around bred like they are, Only a few for sale.. $300.00 each call's only no texts. (814-634-5823)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2019 09:08 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Pups off Tia ? Would like to have one off her

Old Post 11-08-2019 10:19 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Ya, Tia is the mother... She is in good shape and going to be hunted the rest of the season, I really like Tia, she is a great hound, her brothers an sisters are the biggest winners in the country winning over 600,000.00. She is a half sister to Thousand $ Bill both sharing the same mother.. It was hard picking a sire for the pups but I think I did good in Danny Boy, He is a reproducer. The next time I will use a breeding off ZEB 3 now that I've seen how good of a mother she is... Then again I might just back her into the New 2019 PKC World Champion PCH. Kevin Cables dog, "Money In The Bank".. Anyways she got a permanent home here....

Old Post 11-09-2019 12:39 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

3 females and 1 male ready to go next week. Calls only! (814-634-5823) Heavy Million $ Elmoe, Wipeout Moose, and Heavy Wipeout Zeb... These pups will have good mouths and should be top track dogs....

Old Post 11-10-2019 04:37 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

SOLD: Female pup going to Florida, Where are you gonna get Million $ Elmoe in a pedigree unless you got some Melt Down.. an That's not gonna happen.. Down's Sire was off and an Elmoe bitch... Here in these pups you get a double shot of Elmoe!! Male and a Female left.. 814-634-5823 calls only

Old Post 11-11-2019 09:14 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Bentleys Pedigree- The sire of my Clone female!
.........................................................PCH WIPEOUT ZEB
....................................PCH M/F'S WIPEOUT ZACK
..............................................MCQUEEN &FERGY'S POLLY
............PCH WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
.................................................PCH ZEB'S WIPEOUT KOY
................................PCH KIDDY'S WIPEOUT RUBY
.....………….………................................KIDDY'S EASY QUEEN
SCH BIG TIME BENTLEY
...............................................PCH M/F'S WIPEOUT ZACK
...................................M/F'S WIPEOUT CASE
......................................................SCH STYLISH SIX PAK
................SCH MCQUEEN'S WIPEOUT MANDY
..........................................................HARDWOOD PATCH
.....................................MCQUEEN'S HW MANDY
..............................................MCQUEEN & FERGY'S POLLY

Old Post 11-12-2019 03:24 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

GEORGIA CYCLONE'S Pedigree.....
...........................................CH.GR.NITE CH. SACKETT JR.
................................GR.CH.GR.NITE CH. RAT ATTACK
...........................................GR.NITE CH.NIGHT-HEAT DIXIR
............GR.NITECH.TEQUILA SUNRISE
...........................................GR.NITECH.BALL'S HICKORY S. HARRY
................................NITE CH.STYLISH SILK
...........................................PR.LYNN'S DELTA SILK
NITE CH. PR. GEORGIA CYCLONE
............................................NITE CH. WIPEOUT ZEB
................................NITE CH.MC QUEENS/FERGY'S MOOSE
............................................NITE CH.M & F POLLY
.............NITE CH. CAROLINA PEACH
............................................PR.FLAT ROCK BONES
................................GR.CH.GR.NITECH. S.FORTY TREE TALKEN ANNIE
............................................PR> ROCKY BRANCH CRICKET

Old Post 11-12-2019 04:07 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

********************PR. MILLION $ DANNY BOY*******************

................................PCH MILLION $ ELMOE - FLATROCK COMA
.......................HUTZEL'S Million $ Elmoe AGAIN
................................PR. WIPEOUT FLUSSIE - PCH. WIPEOUT ZEB
...........PR, Million $ Coma
................................PCH NITECH.M/F WIPEOUT ZACK-PCH.WIPEOUT ZEB
.......................PR, HUTZEL'S WIPEOUT JULIE
.....………….………...................DUAL GR.CH. TREE TALKEN ANNIE-FLATROCK BONES
PR,Million $ Danny Boy
................................HUTZEL'S MILLION $ ELMOE AGAIN-MILLION$ELMOE
........................PR. WIPEOUT MAGNUM X on WIPEOUT ZEB
................................HUTZEL'S WIPEOUT JULIE- M/F WIPEOUT ZACK-ZEB
...........PR, Wipeout Missy
................................PCH.NITECH.M/F WIPEOUT ZACK-PCH. WIPEOUT ZEB
.........................PR HUTZEL'S WIPEOUT JENNY
................................DUALGR.CH. TREE TALKEN ANNIE
TREE TALKEN ANNIE WAS OFF FLATROCK BONES, BONES was off OLD FLATROCK COMA. Her bottom side had a sister to SILVER DOLLAR CRACKER!! No wonder she was one of if not the best female ever bred to MOOSE... From that cross two dogs, Willie and Peaches won 4 trucks and a total of $160,000.00. Old Moose won $98,000.00 and should have won 3 trucks..Look close at Danny"s pedigree there is 3 sisters to Cyclone's mother Peaches up close, That's 4 female's from the best cross ever made on MOOSE! That also puts Dual Gr.Champion Tree Talken "ANNIE" mother of Cyclone in there 4 times!!!! In the above Pedigree JULIE and JENNY are Full sisters to PCH. CAROLINA PEACH and PCH. WIPEOUT WILLIE.. I think these pups are among the best BLOOD having won around 25 Trucks in all!
DANNY HAS 5 SHOTS OF ZEB, 3 SHOTS OF MOOSE, 2 SHOTS OF MILLION $ ELMOE,
and 10 SHOTS OF OLD FLATROCK COMA

Last edited by edwardfasteddy on 11-22-2019 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 11-13-2019 03:07 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Look at this pedigree's above! These pups will have 9 Shots of Old PCH. Kiddy's Wipeout Zeb in them and with Elmoe and Bones in there 5 times, both of them being half brothers to Wipeout Zeb putting Old Nickens Flatrock Coma in there at least 15 times and that means Flatrock Sheena the most famous daughter of Old River Bend Flag is also in there 15 times, Making these pups the most TRACK driving and over powering TREE dogs on the planet...... Does anyone out there have anything this Heavy Bred on Wipeout and FLAG? ( 814-634-5823 ) Got 2 pups left... PCH. Wipeout KOY was also off Kiddy's Wipeout ZEB..

Last edited by edwardfasteddy on 11-17-2019 at 02:56 PM

Old Post 11-14-2019 03:35 AM
jeubank
UKC Forum Member

Mr.Ed I have to say that is some great blood you have going in these dogs!!!! Very Impressive!!!!!

Nt.Ch.BANDITS BAD CREDIT

Old Post 11-15-2019 06:12 PM
jeubank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeubank Click here to Send jeubank a Private Message Click Here to Email jeubank Find more posts by jeubank Add jeubank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Just sold a male and a female in East Tennessee. Got one left I might sell...(814-634-5823 Phone calls only please.

Old Post 11-17-2019 12:16 AM
Slimthug
UKC Forum Member

I just won't to say Thank You again Mr. ED

Old Post 11-17-2019 01:19 AM
Slimthug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slimthug Click here to Send Slimthug a Private Message Click Here to Email Slimthug Visit Slimthug's homepage! Find more posts by Slimthug Add Slimthug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

$250.00 each

Last edited by edwardfasteddy on 01-09-2020 at 10:08 PM

Old Post 11-19-2019 03:33 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

These pups are 3 month old now that I picked to train.. They were left run loose here and have never been in a pen.. Blanket Backed and red headed, very nice looking pups that have been getting after squirrels the last few weeks. Will sell: call for price 814-634-5823 no text....

Last edited by edwardfasteddy on 01-09-2020 at 06:09 PM

Old Post 11-23-2019 04:17 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

ttt

Old Post 01-09-2020 06:12 PM
Kolton
UKC Forum Member

Any females?

Old Post 01-10-2020 01:47 AM
Kolton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kolton Click here to Send Kolton a Private Message Click Here to Email Kolton Find more posts by Kolton Add Kolton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I got some nice females.. I'll try and post some pictures as soon as I get time..

Old Post 01-10-2020 02:45 AM
stockbridge
UKC Forum Member

pup

by chance do you have any pups left from this cross?

Old Post 01-19-2020 04:49 PM
stockbridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stockbridge Click here to Send stockbridge a Private Message Click Here to Email stockbridge Find more posts by stockbridge Add stockbridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Yes!

Old Post 01-19-2020 07:27 PM
BLUEDUCK
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Old Post 01-20-2020 04:09 PM
BLUEDUCK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLUEDUCK Click here to Send BLUEDUCK a Private Message Click Here to Email BLUEDUCK Find more posts by BLUEDUCK Add BLUEDUCK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stockbridge
UKC Forum Member

pup

if we get lucky and can get any near the Michigan border I would take one. keep me in mind

Old Post 01-20-2020 04:12 PM
stockbridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stockbridge Click here to Send stockbridge a Private Message Click Here to Email stockbridge Find more posts by stockbridge Add stockbridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerald33
UKC Forum Member

Location?

Old Post 02-05-2020 03:46 AM
Gerald33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerald33 Click here to Send Gerald33 a Private Message Find more posts by Gerald33 Add Gerald33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stockbridge
UKC Forum Member

michigan

any pups coming close to Michigan? just need to get one close for a ride.

Old Post 02-05-2020 11:04 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I can't seem to be able to PM you but here is my phone number, 814-634-5824. These pups are a little over 4 1/2 months old and have ran loose here and are extra nice, Blanket backed and big headed with extra nice mouths... I only have a male and a female left. give me a call I may have a ride for them to MI.

Old Post 02-05-2020 02:03 PM
link
UKC Forum Member

where you located can you get one down to north east alabama

Old Post 02-06-2020 02:45 PM
link is offline Click Here to See the Profile for link Click here to Send link a Private Message Click Here to Email link Find more posts by link Add link to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote