UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Pigeon River Big Red Jim
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

👍

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I already have a name for one....L's Great Ball of Fire.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2015 04:12 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Preston said that he was going to resign from Team Fireball and join the Va Cartel if Rex would let him have one of these pups.

Richard, since you made a step this way we discussed it... we came up with a new category. .... THE FIREBALL CARTEL... your hat is on order... take it as a deposit on my pup... 😀

Old Post 03-10-2015 03:38 AM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

all jokes aside

I've seen both of these dogs in the woods... very good chance to make some history. Richard, will there be any pups for sale?

Old Post 03-11-2015 04:49 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Preston, there should be but you have to talk to Rex if you want one.

Old Post 03-11-2015 03:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

lol

quote:
Preston, there should be but you have to talk to Rex if you want one.

Old Post 03-11-2015 06:53 PM
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

update

Richard... how many pups?.

Old Post 03-21-2015 12:46 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...What have I done? It looks like her girlish figure is gone forever. Preston, it looks like there will be enough for you to get one.

Old Post 03-22-2015 06:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

wow

Looks like this will be a huge litter.. might be some big winners in there... folks should be lining up to get one

Old Post 03-22-2015 10:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting, it can't be much longer. Rex said that he has been getting a lot of phone calls. Y'all just be patient, it will happen.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-28-2015 at 03:35 PM

Old Post 03-28-2015 03:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Finally!!!!! It looks like today is going to be the big day. It will be the start of a new era......L's Lil Fireballs....

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-03-2015 at 03:19 PM

Old Post 04-03-2015 02:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pigeon River Lil Red Jim..Just a chip off the old block...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-23-2015 at 07:24 PM

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
..... It will be the start of a new era......L's Lil Fireballs....

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like Jim pups are early starters. BB, where are your pictures that you promised us?

Old Post 05-16-2015 04:01 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

real quiet...hows the hunting

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 06-08-2015 07:26 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is Great balls of Fire at 3 mos old. It looks like my Jim pups are going to be early starters.

Old Post 07-10-2015 03:22 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Slider

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

Old Post 08-04-2015 03:59 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, who does that pup belong to?

Old Post 08-04-2015 04:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I found out from your other thread. Preston, are you going to give him a Team Fireball hat also. Or maybe he should give you one. I drew out with him many years ago at Southern Redbone days and he was hunting one of those old time Fireball dogs back then. He was much younger and had driven down there with Mr Melton. He was even sporting a Mullet haircut and it was much longer than mine, if that tells you how long ago it was.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-06-2015 at 05:18 PM

Old Post 08-06-2015 05:13 PM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Talk or work...work work work

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-06-2015 07:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like he is moving right along. My daddy told me that it wasn't work if you enjoyed what you were doing.

Old Post 08-06-2015 07:39 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

I'm ready to go pick up Slider this weekend and hunt him a little this month before the September rush hits. After that... can't wait til October and the fall hunting season. See what happens. Thanks to Rex for the Jim pup and thanks to Dave Collins for getting him started. Much appreciated.

Old Post 08-07-2015 02:00 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
I found out from your other thread. Preston, are you going to give him a Team Fireball hat also. Or maybe he should give you one. I drew out with him many years ago at Southern Redbone days and he was hunting one of those old time Fireball dogs back then. He was much younger and had driven down there with Mr Melton. He was even sporting a Mullet haircut and it was much longer than mine, if that tells you how long ago it was.

Most eventful hunting trip I've ever been on in my life! Learned that Mr. Fireball sleeps in his hunting gear, muddy boots and all. In a serious ice storm on Sunday morning, I had to run Joe back out to where he was hunting the night before and look for his lost fireball. Finally found him. Couldn't leave until Monday due to the roads being closed. Then had to go home by way of Atlanta, GA to get home. Where Joe thought his snow-covered driveway was; wasn't. Had to get a tractor to pull me out of the ditch at 2 in the morning. Didn't make it home until Tuesday morning. Just long enough to take a quick shower and get to work on time. How could I ever forget that trip? I couldn't win a cast all weekend with my fireball and don't even remember who won any one my casts. The long-haired King was probably one of them.

My old red Fireball hats have gotten moldy and have now turned mostly green. It's looking like this fall I'll only be half fireball. Half Melton and half Hoffmeister. Harold should be proud of me and send me a new HoffBall or Firemeister hat.

Old Post 08-07-2015 02:30 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Slider got a big ole horn on him and has a great disposition.He will only keep getting better.He gets some of that liquid experiance poured in his ear he will be a nice one

574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

Old Post 08-11-2015 04:37 PM
Darren barkman
UKC Forum Member

Jims pec

Can anyone post it

Old Post 10-03-2015 06:42 PM
Darren barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren barkman Click here to Send Darren barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren barkman Find more posts by Darren barkman Add Darren barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Jim

I have a male pup off of Jim that is the most natural starter I have ever had. Huge mouth and plenty of hunt. Second night in the wood he opened on track and treed with my older female.

Old Post 10-28-2015 11:12 AM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote