UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Aca
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brushrunretiree
Banned

“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.”

But fast forward three years to when ObamaCare is actually being implemented.

More than 500,000 people have already gotten cancellation notices in just three states: California, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield is cancelling another 76,000 in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC -- over 40% of their customers in those states.

It’s been estimated that when all is said and done, 16 million Americans will be losing the very insurance plans Barack Obama promised they could keep.

Meanwhile, the people who have signed up are a minute fraction of that.

National League of Taxpayers members saw this coming a mile away.

ObamaCare forces insurers to load up their plans with services like drug rehab, regardless of whether the customer actually needs or wants them.

The so-called “reform” effectively bans millions of plans Americans chose because they reflected their personal health needs.

And of course the new Obama-approved plans will cost far more.

Of the plans that have survived, reports of skyrocketing premiums have been flooding in from across the country.

Premiums are doubling, and in some cases, tripling.

This shouldn’t surprise anyone either.

As one health insurance expert put it, “the arithmetic is inescapable [...] no matter what people in Washington say.”

The so-called “Affordable Care Act” is anything but.

We’ve seen enough to know where this is headed. It’s time to pull the plug.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2014 11:03 PM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Not anything new but something older Americans age 55 & up need to be reminded of . Under the rules & laws of some states Medicaid programs states can take your assets (leins on property ect) at your death to re-coup losses of revenue for paying your medical bills . Think twice about signing up for medicaid even if your current income qualifies you for it under ACA . Many of you may not have much income but do have assets you would like to leave to your heirs not the government ! Check twice before signing that doted line .

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-23-2014 08:55 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

I don't think I'll ever hit Medicaid. I'm NOT sure, But If I knew I was going in The Hospital for a lengthy stay, and was responsible for my actions. I would put everything of VALUE into my kids names. I don't know if that would save them from "o" or not!!!

Old Post 01-24-2014 12:28 AM
brushrunretiree is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brushrunretiree Click here to Send brushrunretiree a Private Message Click Here to Email brushrunretiree Find more posts by brushrunretiree Add brushrunretiree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

And it gets even better lol .... the latest enrollees through Obama Care - Prison inmates who now qualify for FREE MEDICAID ! Now that the ACA has opened doors for poverty stricken adults who are single & even those with no children most prison inmates now qualify under the new guidelines & will continue coverage after they are released . Prisons & county jails across many states are signing their inmates up under the new law . Our wonderful president is even in on it - the o administration along w/ his billionaire liberal buddy George Soros help fund Chicago based Treatment Alternatives for Safe Communities - they are helping sign up inmates @ Chicago's Cook County Jail .
Through the ACA for prisoners states can transfer millions of $$$ to the federal government in health care expense for their inmates . So now not only are free-loaders won't work qualifing on the tax payer dime , prison inmates can too . The Medicaid program was once enacted to help pregnant women & children and as a supplement policy to Medicare for impoverished seniors & the disabled . Now under the ACA - aka - obama care , any one under the poverty line reguardless of criminal history or ability to work & won't ..... GET FREE HEALTH CARE ! And who is footing the bill ??? Hard working tax paying Americans !

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-10-2014 06:02 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

I read this - this morning. I tried to keep an open mind. Did you read why they are offering health care to criminals? I did and I see their reasons BUT it does not make sense to give any criminal health care paid by the tax payers, none what so ever. This is in line with immigration, we'll be hearing about this next.

The wife and I signed on the ACA and made our first payment. It was probably one of the largest hassles I have experienced both on the internet and via phone with these people. Its very obvious these people don't know what they are doing. The plan seems ok, the guidelines are ok. We settled for the one of the silver plans. I still don't see how 48% of the working population will be able to cover the 52% that cant or wont work.

Also CNN sends me updates over my dumb phone. This morning they said a pole that Obama was 48% approved. THATS A LIE............................. I give him 10% approval from IDIOTS

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 03-10-2014 06:44 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brushrunretiree
Banned

I Agree, Lee!!

Old Post 03-10-2014 09:41 PM
Pat Bizich
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by brushrunretiree
I don't think I'll ever hit Medicaid. I'm NOT sure, But If I knew I was going in The Hospital for a lengthy stay, and was responsible for my actions. I would put everything of VALUE into my kids names. I don't know if that would save them from "o" or not!!!

Brush ,under the new Medicaid laws passed by congress I believe it was 2006 Any assets transferred within five years of applying for Medicaid are ineligible for exclusion in counting your assets.
So anyone out there that say supposedly innocently gives their grandkids help going to college and needs to go into nursing care would have to spend that money down before qualifying for Medicaid.

The only people that can afford LTNC insurance are the rich,So the government again figured how to squeeze every last penny that the elderly may have did without and saved to give to their kids for inheritances and take it too.While the people that never saved a dime are rewarded and get everthing handed to them.

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Old Post 03-14-2014 06:02 AM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote