UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Offering at Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH ADAMS SHOTGUN RED AT STUD

Grntch Adams Shotgun Red. He is a loner, they can tree with him all they want but he want cover a dog. Red very very accurate. He will tree coons all around you or go till he's treed no matter the distance. If you looking to put drive, heart, determination and accuracy in your pup's then come see red. I'll take you hunting with him. Ref is a full brother to Crow. He has looks disposition and brains. He's not a paid up sire. $250 for stud. Jake Garner 770-584-9043.

Last edited by Southern Coondog on 03-30-2017 at 12:11 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2017 09:34 PM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by BLAKE WHEELER on 01-13-2017 at 07:17 PM

Old Post 01-13-2017 06:45 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for posting pictures of the ole plug Blake.

Old Post 01-13-2017 07:01 PM
Southern Coondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Coondog Click here to Send Southern Coondog a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Coondog Add Southern Coondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

No problem buddy. Everyone always say they want one deep and alone well here he is.

Old Post 01-13-2017 07:25 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 01-16-2017 07:40 PM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Some hardware Red brought back to Ga from Southern days. Red is also the 2017 Acha redbone world Champion and placed 11th overall and only hunted 1 night.

Old Post 03-20-2017 07:40 PM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Blake for posting pictures for me. Hopefully we can put some more wins on him this year to.

Old Post 03-21-2017 04:23 AM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Bout time to see what the big man can reproduce. Do you think they will be deep and lonely?

Old Post 03-29-2017 02:20 PM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

All we can do is see. The females has to do there part. If they like Red a man will need some good boots to go to him if the coons ain't moving. It's like baking a cake. You don't know what you got till it comes out of the oven. He's not getting bred to John Does dog that don't hunt just cause she's in heat. And we all know you can breed to the best and still they all don't make it. But there sure is better odds. But I'll be relying on my bud John DelCamp to help me on those decisions.

Old Post 03-30-2017 12:22 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I got a poodle that passes counterfeit bills, you let her back up to ole Red?

Na, good luck to you and him, would like to see him go sometime myself, I like drive, dang near demand it and he sounds like he has plenty to spare.

Old Post 03-30-2017 02:47 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

Come on down anytime Adam you can stay at the house and we will hunt all weekend. Thanks for letting me hunt him last night Jake, .9 with the meat

Old Post 03-30-2017 03:51 PM
Southern Coondog
UKC Forum Member

Come on down Adam, we will cut Red several times, and bring the poodle lol. Thanks for helping with Red Blake, while I been under the weather. We got some state hunts coming up to put him in.

Old Post 04-01-2017 08:42 AM
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

It never hurts my feelings when he tree's 300yards from where we cut him. The other dogs went 700yds and red hooked a left in the woods and treed across a big field. I let him tree for about 30 min before I walked to him.

Old Post 05-16-2017 07:58 PM
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

I SURE WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM GO. I HUNT WITH CROW ALL THE TIME. BILLY IS MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR. IS HE IS ANYTHING LIKE CROW, HE SURE IS TUFF.

Old Post 05-17-2017 07:51 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

If your ever in Ga give Jake a call he'll take you hunting with him.

Old Post 05-18-2017 04:17 PM