UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Winter Classic
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Winter Classic

This is the last day to pre enter and there are less than 3 weeks left to get your dog ready. I wonder how many Redbones will be there ready to show what they have got? All of you South Westerners and Deep South guys are always complaining about not having a Major Hunt, well here it is. I guess that we will have to see just how many actually show up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2019 05:01 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Deadline for entries is past and only two and a half weeks left now. I hope that there is a good crowd of Redbones this year.

Old Post 01-19-2019 07:22 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only two weeks left now.... I am getting so excited that I turned mine loose in the frigid cold last night trying to get him in shape. And I went on a diet starting yesterday so that I can loose a few pounds.

Old Post 01-21-2019 02:11 PM
Rock Creek boys
UKC Forum Member

Talking weight loss program

hey Richard, you could cut your hair and loose a quick 5lbs. lol.
Ive got Juggernot signed up but we are battling erlichia so hes on medication and bed rest at the moment. he isn't going to be tuned very good but already seems to feel much better.
Good luck to all the redbone guys there! looking forward to seeing some I only see there.

Old Post 01-21-2019 07:39 PM
Rock Creek boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rock Creek boys Click here to Send Rock Creek boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Rock Creek boys Find more posts by Rock Creek boys Add Rock Creek boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rock Creek boys
UKC Forum Member

Ive got Juggernot signed up but we are battling erlichia so hes on medication and bed rest at the moment. he isn't going to be tuned very good but already seems to feel much better.
Good luck to all the redbone guys there! looking forward to seeing some I only see there.

Old Post 01-21-2019 07:45 PM
Rock Creek boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rock Creek boys Click here to Send Rock Creek boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Rock Creek boys Find more posts by Rock Creek boys Add Rock Creek boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rock Creek boys
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-21-2019 08:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 2 weekends left y'all had better be planning a big pleasure hunt this weekend to get Red tuned up.

Old Post 01-24-2019 11:18 PM
Larry D Walker
UKC Forum Member

Freak

Will be there..

Indiana

812-327-8224

Old Post 01-24-2019 11:19 PM
Larry D Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry D Walker Click here to Send Larry D Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Larry D Walker Add Larry D Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Trump is about ready....

Old Post 01-25-2019 02:55 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only one more week now. I better get my oil changed and all of my clothes washed.

Old Post 01-28-2019 09:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like there are 26 Redbones entered in WC this year.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-29-2019 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 01-29-2019 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The Redbone Nation must be alive and well. I see a lot of new (to me) names on that list.

Old Post 01-29-2019 07:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Fifteen per cent of the dogs entered are Haze Grandpups.

Old Post 01-29-2019 11:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I wonder if any of those 26 dogs got hunted last night?

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:56 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Shaping up to be a great event..Hope to see you brother richard!! Maybe you will buy supper one night!!

Old Post 01-30-2019 11:01 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I stay pretty busy at night.

Old Post 01-30-2019 11:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

69-70 degrees in Batesville Mon/Tues.

Old Post 01-30-2019 11:20 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Talking

DO WE KNOW ANY NAMES OF RED'S GOING OR IS IT SECRET

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-31-2019 11:17 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is a list on the front news page. Allen put a link to it on the main Forum.

Old Post 01-31-2019 02:35 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Looks like temps are going up the next several days here in Missouri, hopefully we can do some final tuning on the dogs before heading south. I dont know if the mafia will do any winning but we are looking forward to seeing everyone!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 01-31-2019 03:06 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Win or lose, it should be a good time. It looks like we can hit the woods again starting tonight.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-31-2019 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 01-31-2019 04:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only 2 more nights now. Will everyone stay home and watch the Super Bowl tonight or hit the woods?

Old Post 02-03-2019 05:27 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Since the chiefs aren't playing I think I'll try to tree a couple!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 02-03-2019 09:40 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, we are leaving the day after tomorrow. Prep time is over. I guess that I had better start packing my stuff today.

Old Post 02-04-2019 04:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tomorrow is the big day. I am ready. My wife said that I might as well leave now because I won't sleep tonight anyway.

Old Post 02-05-2019 06:00 PM