UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Looking for some help buying a redbone pup in Pa.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cfeerrar
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for some help buying a redbone pup in Pa.

I’d like to start off by saying thank you to those of you that reply. I was hoping someone could give me some names of people to talk to in Pa about buying a pup. I’d like to go this route hopefully to find a quality hunting dog from a reputable breeder/line. I have 2 redbones now that I hunt and would like another female. Also, I was hoping someone could tell me about the lines my youngest dog is out of. Her grandfathers are GRNITECH Pr Noss’ So. Mt. Blazing Hot Psycho and Nitech GRCH Pr Rooks Redhot Alf. I’m Just curious about how they hunted and any other details someone may know. Thanks again in advance for the help.

Thanks,
Chad

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2019 02:24 AM
cfeerrar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cfeerrar Click here to Send cfeerrar a Private Message Find more posts by cfeerrar Add cfeerrar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Pa redbone coonhunters

Bill Lash, Wade Kuhns, and Scott Perkey are the most consistent ones breeding and producing quality redbone coonhounds in pa

Old Post 01-30-2019 02:58 AM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We might have a male for sale. He's out of our female Ruby and Wade's King Kong.

Old Post 01-30-2019 03:01 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Wade has a couple pups for sale, call him.

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 01-30-2019 02:04 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Chad ,
Most dogs I've hunted with that went back to Noss' Pycho were good hard tree dogs.Most had good mouths and went hunting also. I have not seen the same out of Alf. I sold everything I was going to sell here recently. I have three crosses planned for this spring ,the first female is in heat now .Coincidentally she ,Ntch Girl, goes back to Pycho and is a hard treedog ,she will be bred to Kong . 5 in that litter are spoken for at this time though.Grntch Grch Grfch Heat HTX and Grntch Fch Grch Bush HTX will be bred this year also

Old Post 01-30-2019 07:30 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cfeerrar
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks so much for all those who replied either here or by pm. I was hoping to get a pup by spring for my son’s birthday at the end of April but if I have to wait I will. Hope to meet all of you at a hunt someday. Anybody with more information please feel free to contact me because I am still in the process of looking. Thanks again.

Chad

Old Post 01-30-2019 08:59 PM
cfeerrar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cfeerrar Click here to Send cfeerrar a Private Message Find more posts by cfeerrar Add cfeerrar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pacooner86
New UKC Forum Member

Luke Rhone had a female pup forsale not sure if he still does or not.

Old Post 01-31-2019 01:33 AM
pacooner86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pacooner86 Click here to Send pacooner86 a Private Message Click Here to Email pacooner86 Find more posts by pacooner86 Add pacooner86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TimStanley
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if you would want a yr old female that is out of Wade's Kong and my female that is out of 2 of Scott Perkeys grnitechs

Old Post 02-01-2019 02:33 AM
TimStanley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TimStanley Click here to Send TimStanley a Private Message Click Here to Email TimStanley Find more posts by TimStanley Add TimStanley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.Lowery
New UKC Forum Member

Blazing hot psycho

I own a nite champion female directly out of blazing hot psycho. Crossed with a different female. Lightning fast track dog, huge mouth on tree.

Old Post 02-11-2019 12:12 AM
R.Lowery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.Lowery Click here to Send R.Lowery a Private Message Click Here to Email R.Lowery Find more posts by R.Lowery Add R.Lowery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Stewart
UKC Forum Member

You could check with Kelly Hyde around Meadville, or the Krasa's from Locked and Loaded Kennels.

Old Post 02-14-2019 01:52 AM
Mike Stewart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Stewart Click here to Send Mike Stewart a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Stewart Find more posts by Mike Stewart Add Mike Stewart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bernie Kurincak
UKC Forum Member

I’m planning to breed my GrNtCh Hobo Herb to female that I own NightMoves Nellie this April. I’m in Carmichaels PA.

Old Post 02-26-2019 02:13 AM
Bernie Kurincak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bernie Kurincak Click here to Send Bernie Kurincak a Private Message Click Here to Email Bernie Kurincak Find more posts by Bernie Kurincak Add Bernie Kurincak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote