UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > x-cross breeding
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fordkingranch
UKC Forum Member

x-cross breeding

Can I competition hunt a. Ukc single register dog. I'm wanting to x-cross breed walker/red tick English. My female is PR ukc paper. The red tick papers were lost and have no idea who is the parents. Would I have to single register him and be able to ukc register pups and hunt pups in ukc hunts?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2014 11:13 PM
fordkingranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fordkingranch Click here to Send fordkingranch a Private Message Click Here to Email fordkingranch Find more posts by fordkingranch Add fordkingranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

If you single register a Coonhound with us, yes, you can hunt that dog in our hunts.

Old Post 10-09-2014 01:01 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fordkingranch
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear. The pups will not PR dog since they will be single registered. And I get told by master hound I'm not able to hunt a single registered dog. Thank you for conforming that. So all I have to do is send pictures of the pups so ukc can recognize as coonhounds? And since my female is a PR dog I have her info but redtick has no info just supply as much info on him. Thank you

Old Post 10-13-2014 01:06 PM
fordkingranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fordkingranch Click here to Send fordkingranch a Private Message Click Here to Email fordkingranch Find more posts by fordkingranch Add fordkingranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You can register the dog with us as a Cross bred Coonhound, once that program opens, which will be sometime on or after January 1st.

Old Post 10-13-2014 01:12 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fordkingranch
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Have a good day. Also can tell me how many points need for show champ (w112,013) thank you again

Old Post 10-13-2014 01:22 PM
Russell Smith
Banned

This dog has 45 points including a Best of Class & a Best of Show with No Competition.

Old Post 10-13-2014 01:35 PM