UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr.nite.ch Davis' Wakenda Creek Blue Jessup
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

He’s still here. Going to hit an RQE with him next month.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:01 AM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Htx last night

Heard you guys passed an htx with Jessup last night. Congratulations and maybe next time I can judge him. If not I need to come over and go with him some time. Keep hearing about him and would love to see him go. Until than keep em in the woods.

Old Post 02-28-2020 01:23 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for having us. We enjoyed it. Y’all are welcome over anytime. We enjoy seeing other dogs go

Last edited by wakenda creek b on 02-28-2020 at 02:52 PM

Old Post 02-28-2020 02:49 PM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Ive got a female pup id sell if anyone is interested. DOB:1-10-20.
Between the wind and rain we havent got to hunt much. We have some hunts coming up we want to hit. Hope everyone has a nice, young prospect theyre liking right now.

Old Post 03-10-2020 02:35 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Got another pass in a HTX hunt with Jessup and lil bit (half sister) last night.

Old Post 03-13-2020 11:49 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Jessup

Hunted against jessup at the saline county rqe last night
He won the cast and rightfully so he looked good
First drop we had a circle and jessup was deeper on his own and had the meat
Second drop jessup didnt have to go far he was first to the tree by a long shot
And again had the meat
Third drop they split up and jessup worked out a long track that put him inside an abandoned house. For safety reasons we did not look for his coon but I'd bet my pay check he had a big ol sucker in there too

I've hunted with jessup on a few hunts now and judged him in an htx
He is the kind of hound that looks good on a regular basis

Old Post 03-22-2020 03:06 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Thank you. Always fun to hunt with you, you’re always welcome here. Your young dog May is a nice hound, looks good and real nice mouth.

Old Post 03-22-2020 04:37 PM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Old Post 03-22-2020 05:13 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

The 4th year in a row that Jessup qualified for the world hunt. I have plans the weekend of the zones so hopefully my brother can make it and hunt him. Jessup wins by getting split and having a coon. He will not back another dog, he will get deep if he needs to, he will take a track or tree a layup.

Old Post 03-25-2020 01:35 AM
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Have you ever thought about getting Jessup collected? I would like to use him down the road on a young female and I sure hope nothing happens to him!

Old Post 03-25-2020 06:43 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
Have you ever thought about getting Jessup collected? I would like to use him down the road on a young female and I sure hope nothing happens to him!

Yes sir. We plan on doing it soon. We’ll try before it warms up too much.

Old Post 03-26-2020 12:23 AM
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to visit the other day and keep me posted on Abby's litter. Would love to have a female, if all works out.
Thanks,
Kevin Kuk
417 257 8359

Old Post 04-03-2020 03:50 AM
Kevin L. Kuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin L. Kuk Click here to Send Kevin L. Kuk a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin L. Kuk Find more posts by Kevin L. Kuk Add Kevin L. Kuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

Hey Brian,
Thanks for taking the time to visit the other day and keep me posted on Abby's litter. Would love to have a female, if all works out.
Thanks,
Kevin Kuk
417 257 8359

Old Post 04-03-2020 03:51 AM
Kevin L. Kuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin L. Kuk Click here to Send Kevin L. Kuk a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin L. Kuk Find more posts by Kevin L. Kuk Add Kevin L. Kuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin L. Kuk
Hey Brian,
Thanks,
Kevin Kuk
417 257 8359

I’ll keep you updated. You’re on the list. Thanks for the visit

Old Post 04-03-2020 04:37 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

We took Jessup and Sniper (PiazonxAlice) out for a walk last night. The first drop they got close to a major hwy and had the coon, a little scary. 2nd drop they layed it up about 50 yards from the truck. The old man looked a little rusty.

Old Post 04-11-2020 05:29 PM
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

Hey, just checking to see if Abby has had pups?

Old Post 04-16-2020 03:19 AM
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-16-2020 03:19 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:

She had 1 female pup. She was a single pup litter too. Hope it’s not something genetic. We’ll try it again the next round I think.

Old Post 04-16-2020 12:59 PM
Kevin L. Kuk
UKC Forum Member

Yeah, I was hoping she would have a good size litter. Best of luck!

Old Post 04-17-2020 02:03 AM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yeah, I was hoping she would have a good size litter. Best of luck!

Yep. I’ve never seen nothing like it. Just bad timing I guess

Old Post 04-17-2020 02:15 AM
Junior Watson
UKC Forum Member

Abby's Litter

Brian,
I hate to hear your bad luck with her litter. As far as the genetics I cant speak about Spud's side however I have owned or co owned Zip since she has been alive along with three other brother's and sister's to Zip and that is not the norm. Zip has been bred twice. The first time was to Hank's Slug and she had a nice size litter 8-10. Can't remember for sure how many would have to go back and look. The second time was to Terry's Spud male and had the only 1 pup. Hope this helps.
Junior

865-908-0482 home
865-654-6600 cell

Home of:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Zip (Speed x Sue) Co Owned with Clinton Hocker
Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy II (Speed X Jolene)
Smoky Mtn Blue Spot (Speed X Sassy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Bailey (Ruger X Cotton)

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN:
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Speed (Hornet x Gypsy)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Lady (Speed x Sue)
GrandNiteCH Watson's Smokin Hot Blue Blaze (Blaze X CryBaby)
Dual GrCh Clear River Kat (RamboII X Curlee)
NiteCh GrCh Andrews' Tarheel Blue Smokie (RamboII X Savanah)
NiteCh GrCh Kings Blue Mandy (RamboII X Roxie)
NiteCh Blue Ridge Singing Sue (Grit X Hunny)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Buddy (Logan X Hope)
NiteCh Smoky Mtn Blue Brandy(Ben X Molly)
Ch Smoky Mtn Blue Rose (Hawk X Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Tiny (Speed X Anna)
NiteCh Carroll's So Blue Rock (Tree Bangin Hoss x Missy)
Smoky Mtn Blue Lily (Speed X Sue)
Smoky Mtn Blue Rock (Rock X Sue)

Old Post 04-17-2020 03:26 PM
Junior Watson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Watson Click here to Send Junior Watson a Private Message Click Here to Email Junior Watson Find more posts by Junior Watson Add Junior Watson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneckbluetick
UKC Forum Member

I don’t think it is anything genetic with the females. Spud was getting some age on him and the last 2 females bred to him which was the Zip female which had 1 pup and the Sugar female owned by Hank Taber whiich didn’t have any. I never took Spud to the vet to have his sperm count checked out but because of his age I was sure thinking that it could be a problem. Spud with be 11 next birthday. Terry Estill owner of Spud.

Old Post 04-17-2020 06:34 PM
Redneckbluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneckbluetick Click here to Send Redneckbluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneckbluetick Find more posts by Redneckbluetick Add Redneckbluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

I didn’t know about her moms other litters. I hope we’ll have better luck next time. She’s a nice dog. The one pup she has will be good practice for her.

Old Post 04-17-2020 10:26 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Took Jessup out last night with a couple friends and there dogs. He had 2 layups not even 300 yards from the truck and then tracked 1 to a pin oak. Went 3 for 3. We didn’t know how he’d act with all these females in heat around him. Abbys little female pup is doing good, Abby is a good mom it seems.

Old Post 04-18-2020 08:52 PM
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Got a couple females backed up to him. He’s bred to reproduce. He’s competed against and beat a lot of nice dogs in the comp hunts. Jessups one of those dogs that look good out pleasure hunting but really steps it up in competition it seems.

Old Post 05-06-2020 05:35 PM