UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Uchtmans Blue Logan
Pages (29): « First ... « 27 28 [29]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Logan

Congratulations to Bailey on all of her success with Boss in the last year! Good luck to her in the future. Also, Thanks for the confidence in Logan and his reproducing ability and the nice article that was done in the Coonhound Bloodlines. You should be proud of yourself with what you have accomplished so far.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 03-11-2017 at 03:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2017 03:44 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Logan

Got home last night from the Dave Dean tribute hunt and went out to Logan's house to see how he was. I could see that he had not touched his food that day but had been out in his kennel. I opened his house and he was laying there and I scratched his head and said goodbye.
This morning I noticed he had passed in the night. I did know that this day would come as the last couple of months he had spent a lot more time sleeping and less time out of his house. Logan would have been 13 in August and has been here for over 11 years . I buried him tonight on my farm and he will be remembered for a long time by me. RIP old friend.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 04-11-2017 12:10 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

LOGAN

So Sorry to hear that Scott. I know how tough it is when we lose one we love and had for so long. Take care.

Old Post 04-11-2017 01:20 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scott shaw
UKC Forum Member

Logan

That's to bad. Time sure does fly. I only hunted Logan some the first year or two he was in WI. and it just doesn't seem that long ago! I'll have to get out your way this summer and see Tramp and Creek in the woods. Haven't been in the woods chasing coons for two years now but have tagged along with bear hunters up north once in a while.

Old Post 04-11-2017 03:10 AM
scott shaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scott shaw Click here to Send scott shaw a Private Message Click Here to Email scott shaw Find more posts by scott shaw Add scott shaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Sorry to hear about Logan, I'm sure he left you with a lot of good memories.

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:15 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

Steve-Logan has been around here so many years that he just was part of the family. I have never been one to get a dog and sell them when they were titled or past their prime if I really figured I owed it to them to make sure they were properly cared for as they got older and I owed Logan that for sure.

Scott-That old clock keeps on ticking for sure. I can remember the first and last time I hunted with Logan and when we picked him up. You and Rick were good partners on him and knew I would never want him to leave the place. You will need to break free and get up and do some hunting or you can come along on one of the out of town hunts this year.

Heikke-Logan has left me with many memories. He was just a shell of himself the last year and I probably should have had him put down but I could not get myself to do it. Logan was a smart dog and he knew his time was coming. I remember about 2 weeks ago he came out of his house with his tail wagging and wanting some attention. I thought heck he will live another 12 years but his time had come.

You all take care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-11-2017 01:28 PM
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Scott, I am truly sorry to hear this and our thoughts are with you. losing a hound that is part of the family is tough. I know we talked awhile back and you thought this might be coming but it sure don't make it any easier. He sure produced some good ones and will carry on here for years to come. Our condolences The Harwards

Old Post 04-11-2017 01:51 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Lovell
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 04-11-2017 03:47 PM
J. Lovell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Lovell Click here to Send J. Lovell a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Lovell Find more posts by J. Lovell Add J. Lovell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

I am sorry to hear about Logan. The good ones leave an impression on us. I read in a earlier post that he was there in your kennel for 11 years. You never forget dogs that are with you that long. Good luck Scott in the future with your hounds.

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:06 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigContry
UKC Forum Member

Man I hate to hear that

Old Post 04-11-2017 07:42 PM
BigContry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigContry Click here to Send BigContry a Private Message Click Here to Email BigContry Find more posts by BigContry Add BigContry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear that.

I pulled Logan off a tree the first night he ever went to the woods, and started a couple of his littermates for Gary.

That was a good bunch of dogs.

The good ones never live long enough.

Old Post 04-11-2017 08:36 PM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Sorry

Sorry Scott for your loss and also the Bluetick Breed.

Old Post 04-11-2017 09:54 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.K.E
UKC Forum Member

Logan

Sorry for your loss Scott. Logan has left his mark on the bluetick breed as a whole. I've seen several dogs for Stud on here that have him somewhere in their pedigree the good ones never live long enough.

☆Home of:

☆GrNiteCh K&W Country Blue Midnight Colt (Jugg X Magic)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Joe (Hoss X Lou)
☆NiteCh Emerts Tree Talkin Hoss (Ben X Molly)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Rock star (Rock X Cami)
☆GrNiteCh GrCh Emerts Tree Talkin Dakota (Ben X Molly)
☆NiteCh Campbells So Bl Annie bell (Jimmy X He's kate)
☆NiteCh Ch Spring Mtn So Bl Ben (A.j X Pat)
☆Mitchells So Bl Molly (James Earl Ray X Annie Bell)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Louann (Ruckus X Gin)
☆Emerts Tree Talkin Anna belle (Cody X Dakota)

☆Little River Feed & Hunting Supply☆
☆Tim Mckee☆

Old Post 04-11-2017 11:52 PM
J.K.E is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.K.E Click here to Send J.K.E a Private Message Click Here to Email J.K.E Find more posts by J.K.E Add J.K.E to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all

I really appreciate the kind words and thoughts about Logan.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-12-2017 01:14 AM
lostcreekhounds
UKC Forum Member

logan.

Sorry to Herr he passed. He was a reproducer and his pups are reproducing as well. Derek

Grnitech H&H Wild Blue Sue

Nitech Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Rambo

CH Grand Nite Champion Lost Creeks Blue Moon shine

CH Grnite champion Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss
( 3 first places-BBOA Zone 1 king of the hunt)

Nitech lost creeks tree slammin mator

Old Post 04-12-2017 02:30 AM
lostcreekhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lostcreekhounds Click here to Send lostcreekhounds a Private Message Find more posts by lostcreekhounds Add lostcreekhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Derek

I appreciate it. Glad you were able to hunt and finish to GrNite one of his pups and raise some pups off of her. Hope this keeps his blood flowing through the blue dogs for years to come.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-13-2017 02:13 AM
Jody Sigler
UKC Forum Member

Logan

Sorry to hear about Logan , I know its tough buddy . Logan did put his mark on the Blueticks

Sigler's Bull Branch Misti
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bono
Sigler"s Bull Branch Bogie
Sigler's CH NiteCh Bull Branch DEVO R.I.P.
Sigler's Bull Branch Stormy R.I.P.
Sigler's NiteCh Bull Branch Jo Jo R.I.P.
Sigler's Nite Ch Blue R.I.P.

Old Post 04-13-2017 09:18 PM
Jody Sigler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jody Sigler Click here to Send Jody Sigler a Private Message Find more posts by Jody Sigler Add Jody Sigler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Logan

Thanks Jody,

Very odd to see his kennel empty for sure. I still forget and pull him a pan of food everyday out of the bin.
Ol' Hammerhead is 10 1/2 now and also has seen her better days. I have a couple of nice ones in Tramp and Creek but am glad I have a couple up and comers also. Hope everything is going well and hope to see you get Devo finished to Grnite as he sure deserves it.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-15-2017 12:14 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Rick Jordan

I wanted to bring this post back up in honor of my friend Rick Jordan. Ricks wife informed me that Rick passed away this afternoon. Rick and I owned Logan together and he sure loved that dog. Maybe Rick and Ol' Logan can hit the woods again now.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 11-04-2018 01:22 AM
jrw
UKC Forum Member

Hate to hear that. Rick was a great guy. Sure enjoyed my conversations with him over the tears. RIP Rick

Old Post 11-04-2018 04:25 PM
jrw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrw Click here to Send jrw a Private Message Click Here to Email jrw Find more posts by jrw Add jrw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jrw
UKC Forum Member

Hate to hear that. Rick was a great guy. Sure enjoyed my conversations with him over the tears. RIP Rick

Old Post 11-04-2018 04:25 PM
jrw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jrw Click here to Send jrw a Private Message Click Here to Email jrw Find more posts by jrw Add jrw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Rick

I hated to hear about Rick. I kept ole Logan here at Southern Bluetick Kennels for a couple years for Rick and Scott. Knowledgeable bluetick man that we will miss!!
Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 11-04-2018 10:25 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Offspring

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
...................................GrNiteCh Hindman's Broad Ax Blue Max
......................Ch GrNiteCh Uchtman's Blue Albert
...................................NiteCh Leech's Patch
.........GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton
...................................Ch Nite Ch Uchtman's Blue Ranger V
......................NiteCh Coney River Blue Rose
...................................Freeman's Blue Amy

GrNiteCh Ch Uchtman's Blue Logan

...................................Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
......................GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
...................................Ch GrNiteCh Smiley's Misty Blue
........Ch NiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady
...................................GrNiteCh Northern Blue Jet V
......................Nite Ch Smiley's Blue Flo
...................................GrNiteCh Souix Valley Fly II
Pups
..................................GRNITECH Hindman’s Broad Ax Blu Max
.....................CH GRNITECH Uchtman’s Blue Albert
..................................NITECH Leech’s Patch
........GRCH GRNITECH Uchtman’s Blue Zeb
..................................GRNITECH GRCH Sexton’s Blue Jimmy II
.....................CH NITECH Coney River Blue Morgan
..................................CH NITECH Stoney Ridge Blue Queen

NiteCh GRCH Uchtman’s Blue Heather

..................................CH GRNITECH Uchtman’s So. Blue Hornet
.....................GRNITECH GRCH Uchtman’s So. Blue Clyde
..................................GRNITECH GRCH Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
........Uchtman’s So. Blue Frosty
..................................NITECH Uchtman’s So Bl Luke
.....................NITECH Mocks Blue Jammin Jaden
..................................NITECH Uchtman’s So Bl Sis

How did they turn out

Old Post 04-03-2020 05:49 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Offspring

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
...................................GrNiteCh Hindman's Broad Ax Blue Max
......................Ch GrNiteCh Uchtman's Blue Albert
...................................NiteCh Leech's Patch
.........GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton
...................................Ch Nite Ch Uchtman's Blue Ranger V
......................NiteCh Coney River Blue Rose
...................................Freeman's Blue Amy

GrNiteCh Ch Uchtman's Blue Logan

...................................Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
......................GrNiteCh GrCh Smiley's Blue Rambo II
...................................Ch GrNiteCh Smiley's Misty Blue
........Ch NiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady
...................................GrNiteCh Northern Blue Jet V
......................Nite Ch Smiley's Blue Flo
...................................GrNiteCh Souix Valley Fly II
Pups
..................................GRNITECH Hindman’s Broad Ax Blu Max
.....................CH GRNITECH Uchtman’s Blue Albert
..................................NITECH Leech’s Patch
........GRCH GRNITECH Uchtman’s Blue Zeb
..................................GRNITECH GRCH Sexton’s Blue Jimmy II
.....................CH NITECH Coney River Blue Morgan
..................................CH NITECH Stoney Ridge Blue Queen

NiteCh GRCH Uchtman’s Blue Heather

..................................CH GRNITECH Uchtman’s So. Blue Hornet
.....................GRNITECH GRCH Uchtman’s So. Blue Clyde
..................................GRNITECH GRCH Clifty Creek Blue Mindy
........Uchtman’s So. Blue Frosty
..................................NITECH Uchtman’s So Bl Luke
.....................NITECH Mocks Blue Jammin Jaden
..................................NITECH Uchtman’s So Bl Sis

How did they turn out

Old Post 04-03-2020 05:49 PM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote