UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey At Stud In Va
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech Hollycreeks Treetalkin Smokey At Stud In Va

GRCH NITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREESLAMMIN KATIE
HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS
BO DOTSON RYAN LYLE SAM DOTSON
TEAM HOLLYCREEK 276-220-2485

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:02 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Last edited by Bo Dotson on 12-27-2011 at 03:10 AM

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:07 AM
Bo Dotson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo Dotson Click here to Send Bo Dotson a Private Message Find more posts by Bo Dotson Add Bo Dotson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:12 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

KATIE ON LEFT, SMOKEY ON RIGHT

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:16 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

BLAZIN BLUE BELOW

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:20 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

SMOKEY2

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 12-27-2011 03:23 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Paid smokey up for performance sire for 2012.

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-08-2012 02:40 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Ive not hunted with Smokey alot but I have hunted with different pups out of him and I like what Ive seen, they seem to start quick and have alot of natural ability, I think he's reproducing, not to mention his pups have good mouths and looks to go with it. Bo's a good guy and will help you in anyway he can.

Home Of GrCh GrNtCh Uchtman's Foggy Mtn Blaze

Old Post 01-08-2012 07:47 PM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Up Top

Old Post 01-10-2012 02:25 AM
Shannon Senter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon Senter Click here to Send Shannon Senter a Private Message Click Here to Email Shannon Senter Find more posts by Shannon Senter Add Shannon Senter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

shannon

Thanks for the kind words, i've enjoyed hunting with ya the last couple months even though u got them ol walkers. lol, when u get that polaris ranger will be in there. Thanks again buddy...

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-10-2012 03:44 AM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Plan on going after it tomorrow Bo, we should be able to cover alot more ground now, however, Im not sure Ill let you ride in it after that comment .

Catch you later

Old Post 01-10-2012 07:58 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Up Top

Old Post 01-13-2012 11:25 PM
rod cox
UKC Forum Member

hes a good looking dog Bo to bad that older fella is messing up the picture (sorry sam couldnt help myself) good luck with him guys

Old Post 01-14-2012 12:24 AM
rod cox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rod cox Click here to Send rod cox a Private Message Click Here to Email rod cox Find more posts by rod cox Add rod cox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I had a little female here out of Smokey and Katie, some nice hounds there. Good luck with them. Bo a good guy.

Old Post 01-14-2012 03:27 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig Harris
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree ?

Old Post 01-14-2012 04:04 PM
Craig Harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Harris Click here to Send Craig Harris a Private Message Click Here to Email Craig Harris Find more posts by Craig Harris Add Craig Harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

*****pr smokey river spud
grch grnitech smokey river jeans blue tramp
*****nitech smokey river be's blue jean

ch grnitech anderson blue jake

*****grnitech liberty blue sam
sandersons fawn river lacey
*****nitech smokey river chiefs jezebell

CH GRNITECH HOLLYCREEKS TREETALKIN SMOKEY

*****ch grnitech mc avoy blue river droop
pr carrolls two dollar king
*****ch grnitech blue river little sue

grch nitech va smokey river blue nightmare 4 wins toward grand

*****ch grnitech smokey river chiefs blue dancer
pr blue magnum annie
*****nitech smokey river be's kate

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-15-2012 04:19 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

SMOKEY TREED THIS COON BY HIMSELF AT 7 1/2 OR 8 MONTHS OLD AND STAYED TREED GOOD ON IT UNTIL I GOT TOO HIM, SHOT IT OUT AND THEIR WAS NO TURNING BACK. THIS DOG TAUGHT ME WHAT COON HUNTING IS ALL ABOUT. HE IS BY NO MEANS PERFECT BUT HES A COONDOG, HONEST STRIKE DOG, A 1ST TREE TYPE OF DOG WITH A GOOD LOCATE, SPLIT AND HOLD PRESSURE KIND OF DOG, INDEPENDENT, NOT MEAN OR FUSSY...

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-15-2012 04:33 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

HERES A PIC OF KATIE (HILLBILLY X LADY), I BRED HER TO SMOKEY AGAIN TODAY, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME I'VE MADE THE CROSS, I HAVE ONE THAT ME AND WAYNE WRIGHT OWN FROM FIRST CROSS THAT HAS A 1ST PLACE ON HIM AND 2 FROM THE SECOND CROSS THAT I REALLY LIKE AS WELL, THE BLAZIN BLUE PIC ON THIS POST IS FROM THE FIRST CROSS AND HES A REAL NICE LIL HOUND..

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-15-2012 04:39 AM
Justin Hubbard
UKC Forum Member

Owned one out of the first cross best dog i ever owned quick on track and dead accurate dont miss out on these blue hounds

Old Post 01-16-2012 12:54 AM
Justin Hubbard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Hubbard Click here to Send Justin Hubbard a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Hubbard Find more posts by Justin Hubbard Add Justin Hubbard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
W3-Blues
UKC Forum Member

Smokey II

Smokey II has a hot nose, good on track and we just need 60 more points to make him NITECH. Good looking hounds from this cross, already have him GRCH on bench and FCH. Hope to make him NITECH and GRFCH this coming season. I strongly recommend this cross, keep me posted on this litter BO.

Old Post 01-16-2012 04:41 PM
W3-Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for W3-Blues Click here to Send W3-Blues a Private Message Find more posts by W3-Blues Add W3-Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP

Old Post 01-20-2012 02:07 PM
Todd Kincer
UKC Forum Member

I have a female from Kate and is directly out of Jake. She don't walk on water but she sure ain't for sale. I also own a male out of Smokey and the Dolly female. Both are extremely smart and coon crazy. I plan on some pups next time she's in but we'll see. These are some solid, well rounded bred dogs that are coon crazy, loud mouthed, extremely smart, easy to start pups and hounds bred by good people. Bo and his dad Sam will treat you right.

Old Post 01-21-2012 04:30 AM
Todd Kincer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Kincer Click here to Send Todd Kincer a Private Message Find more posts by Todd Kincer Add Todd Kincer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

Been helping Bo look for a couple of his hounds today, a young male he called Smokey 2 and his female Dolly got deep last night and he couldnt pin point where they were, he had to leave them. This morning he picked them up on the Garmin and tracked them to the river but no sign of the dogs. Things dont look real good right now but we've got our fingers crossed that they'll turn up.

Old Post 01-22-2012 02:58 AM
Bo Dotson
UKC Forum Member

Shannon i appreciate all the help, i went back out last nite for a couple hours but never did find them, sure was hoping someone would call this morning, i looked on garmin last nite, theres over 2 miles of woods and strip jobs from where i cut them and the last place i picked them up on garmin, idk if there up in there lost or what, i would think they would come out somewhere and someone would have called me. im puzzled to what has happened really. Everyone that has commented on my dogs i sure appreciate it, Thanks... Bo

HOLLYCREEKS BLU DRUMMER

OWNERS AND HANDLERS

Old Post 01-22-2012 03:35 PM
Shannon Senter
UKC Forum Member

UP TOP

Old Post 01-22-2012 11:51 PM