UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > World Champion Get Gone Jenna
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

World Champion Get Gone Jenna

Where do we even start with this once in a lifetime weekend?

1. My support system is absolutely incredible. I woke up with over 400 notifications/phone calls/and texts. Came home to 30-40 of my closest friends and family with a surprise party. Thankyou each and every person for every message, text, or comment it doesn’t go unnoticed!

2. I couldn’t of asked for a better final casts of guys. I wouldn’t of been upset to get 4th and would have been happy to see any of them win it. We were fortunate enough to come out on top in a dominate fashion and I hope everyone that heard that play by play never sees her go or watches another one with her in it. It was flawless! She was 14/14 coons/trees since Friday night of zones all the way through.

3. UKC has absolutely knocked it out of the park with advertising, and media. I had several of friends and family that had absolutely no idea about the sport but watched and learned way more about the sport in a positive manner and I love that.

4. Dyersburg club put on a flawless event, judges, guides, and everything went off without a hitch. Props to you guys on a great event!

We are going to get some sleep, let this soak in, and get back after it to try and win the PKC World hunt next week!

Jenna and I Thank each and every one!

Now pronounce:
World Champion, Champion , Grandnite Champion, Platinum Champion GET GONE JENNA

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2022 05:44 AM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Laura Bell
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Old Post 09-26-2022 12:15 PM
Laura Bell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Laura Bell Click here to Send Laura Bell a Private Message Click Here to Email Laura Bell Find more posts by Laura Bell Add Laura Bell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joe Moore
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations! 14/14 across multiple states and in multiple cases at that level is very impressive.

-2004 PKC Youth World Hunt, 3rd place
-2005 UKC PA State Overall Show Champion
-2007 UKC Youh National Hunt, 3rd place

-PKC Silver Ch, GRNTCH 'pr' Tree Stalkins Stylish Striker

Old Post 09-26-2022 01:58 PM
Joe Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe Moore Click here to Send Joe Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Joe Moore Visit Joe Moore's homepage! Find more posts by Joe Moore Add Joe Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Old Post 09-26-2022 02:39 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jen should have organized a parade down Main Street for you and her namesake.

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 09-26-2022 at 04:32 PM

Old Post 09-26-2022 02:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Jen should have organized a parade down Main Street for you and her namesake.

She's not named after me. I did help organize a party for him last night. We had the beer on ice, the grill fired up and a bunch of his friends and family awaiting his arrival.
I'm so glad you found a handler Friday night of the zones and you were able to meet him at the woods. For awhile I thought I was going to be the one to have to turn her loose. My goal was going to be not to get scratched or minus out but figured I'd have better luck of catching her when it was over than about anyone else!
Congrats again son-in-law. You and Jenna did awesome!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-26-2022 04:42 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

I bet it was a good feeling updating your profile information on Jena on this forum board.
Congratulations Again on the win of a Lifetime !!

* GRNTCH PKC CH SMALL TOWN LONE SURVIVOR "LONER" DNA-VIP
(GRNTCH Cabin Creek Rowdy semen X GRNTCH CH Lonesome Dove Lori)
----- Chilled semen available, 463 million total sperm per collection sent - Quality Documented & Guaranteed as of 11-15-23 -----
-English Days 2020 - 3rd place Fri / High Scoring male & 1st place Sat night
-2021 UKC World TOP 100
-2022 TOC Qualified
-2022 UKC World Qualified
-2023 UKC World Qualified
-2023 PKC World Quarter Finalist TOP 105
- For more on Loner, Go listen to Episode #1 on The Coonhound Collective podcast on Spotify.

* GRNTCH CH LONESOME DOVE LORI ( 2018 UKC World top 25 ) World Qualified 3 years straight [ double bred , 2X WLD CH Eng Fem GRNTCH Backroads Rosie ]

* GRNTCH CH SMALL TOWN BINGO STAR DNA-VIP ( 2019 Winter Classic 2nd place ) [ HOF GRNTCH Wilcox Thunder Bingo X Dual Grand Tree Rockin' Nelly ]
(( Star is the Dam to 2021 Southern Eng Days High Scoring Male & Overall Winner ))

- Live breeding doesn't dictate the future success of a puppy any more than a frozen breeding does.

+ I am the Wretch the song refers to

Old Post 09-26-2022 06:42 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Great Hound !

Congrats! you have a great hound there best of luck at the PKC WORLD!

Old Post 09-27-2022 02:31 AM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel Powel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

GrNiteCh PKC CH Ragan's Hatchie River Style

GrNitech Hardtime Awesome Ghost

GrNitech Powell Rainstorm Red Crickit.

GrNitech Ashley Red Cloud -- Semen

GrNitech Harrison Slew Foot Semen

NITECH CH Powell Rainstorm Cloud Buster

Old Post 09-27-2022 02:18 PM
Nathaniel Powel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Powel Click here to Send Nathaniel Powel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Powel Find more posts by Nathaniel Powel Add Nathaniel Powel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tg3375
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations and good luck next week. It was nice to say “I know that guy and his in-laws.” Until we compete again.

Old Post 09-28-2022 09:40 PM
tg3375 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tg3375 Click here to Send tg3375 a Private Message Click Here to Email tg3375 Find more posts by tg3375 Add tg3375 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

One word describes the Mafia folk. CLASS. Jenna is no way named after Jen. Jenna listens.. lol

Old Post 09-29-2022 01:33 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on a dominate performance in that Final Cast!

Old Post 09-29-2022 03:36 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like the Cummings had another big weekend. Chey and Dalton can lay back and relax for a couple of weeks now but Tyler has to get to work.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-03-2022 at 01:49 PM

Old Post 10-03-2022 03:41 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, it is a family affair now. It looks like Dalton, Tyler and the Old Man are all going to be hunting in Salem tonight. Who will show out and get through?

Old Post 10-14-2022 04:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, it is a family affair now. It looks like Dalton, Tyler and the Old Man are all going to be hunting in Salem tonight. Who will show out and get through?

Old Post 10-14-2022 04:34 PM
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I'm curious about the Blue Deposit Slip...how blue is it ?

👀

Old Post 10-14-2022 11:59 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Stevens
I'm curious about the Blue Deposit Slip...how blue is it ?

👀

Don't get too excited Donnie, she's English, just blue in color.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-15-2022 02:20 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

I bet she's nice. Gotta be a story behind her lol. Maybe ahead of her...

Old Post 10-15-2022 08:36 AM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like the old man showed the kids how it is done as usual. Maybe Jen will be able to get her nails done and buy a couple of dresses if he keeps it up tonight.

Old Post 10-15-2022 12:56 PM
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
It looks like the old man showed the kids how it is done as usual. Maybe Jen will be able to get her nails done and buy a couple of dresses if he keeps it up tonight.

She’s gonna buy whatever she wants regardless lol. I really hope they pull it off. He likes this dog as good as any he’s had!

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 10-16-2022 05:25 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote