UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Transport
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CrossCountryK9
New UKC Forum Member

Transport

Hi! I am a USDA licensed transporter. I do coast to coast transports. Fast, friendly and excellent communication along the routes. I take a small number of dogs per trip to give the best care! Contact me at 479-209-1895 to book, text is preferred! Leave me a voicemail if I don’t answer.

Currently on route through Arkansas, Tulsa OKC, Missouri up to Illinois. If you need anything along that route contact me ASAP

(479) 209-1895

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2020 09:39 PM
CrossCountryK9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CrossCountryK9 Click here to Send CrossCountryK9 a Private Message Click Here to Email CrossCountryK9 Find more posts by CrossCountryK9 Add CrossCountryK9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote