UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 622 623 [624] 625 626 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

another hot,dry, day...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2019 07:45 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Same a bit warm here still dry we need a good soaking rain for a couple days never thought id be sayin we need rain

Old Post 09-19-2019 05:57 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

how you feeling HB,another scorching hot day again...

Old Post 09-19-2019 08:23 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex W Sims
how you feeling HB,another scorching hot day again...
doin pretty good as of now have to go the 26th for exray on my chest therphy call today guess im gonna have to set it up tommoro gonna try to wait till after my chest exray before i start

Old Post 09-19-2019 09:30 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We saw 2 Cubs last night when we went for a drive. I was in the truck when I saw the other bear, too. I have seen them riding and so far the horses haven't done much, but snort, if they're close enough they wind them.
Beautiful day in PA, so I went riding.
Took Ruby out last night and she treed a coon and we came home. Talked Chuck into taking Jake tonight. His first hunt after dark and solo and he treed twice, saw them both. Of course, I forgot to take my phone ☹️

Old Post 09-20-2019 04:13 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Good mornin everybody see the web is back up & runnin on my end.

Old Post 09-20-2019 12:02 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yea it was down for awhile was close to 50 early this moronin up to 52 now think im gonna lay down for a nap didn't sleep good last night

Old Post 09-20-2019 02:13 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It was 66 earlier 78 now & gettin a bit muggy get that rest & go a bit slower,had a big time operator cut beans & work ground last 2 days their startin ta farm....almost all of 'em

Old Post 09-20-2019 04:38 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

plenty warm out there today

Old Post 09-20-2019 09:18 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yeah buddy it hit 92 yesterday around 4 o'clock. It's 73 now we'll be wantin this around January.

Old Post 09-21-2019 11:57 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

there is some rain around but I got any yet..

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:05 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we have a slight chance of rain mondat in the pm boy nrought me some hay this moronin 1st time ive got up there was this moronin got run off to the house

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:59 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we have a slight chance of rain mondat in the pm boy nrought me some hay this moronin 1st time ive got up there was this moronin got run off to the house

Old Post 09-21-2019 02:59 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

was a heavy fog on early this moronin sun is out burnin it off calling for close to 90 today dry dry here we need some rain

Old Post 09-22-2019 01:57 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

might get some rain later ,sure hope so,its bone dry...

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:42 PM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Same here Sims. We need a couple of all day slow rain soakers! One of them hurricane types. Power company and cut down an ash tree for me on Friday. Busted my hump to get it all cleaned up the last two days. Emerald ash borer took it out

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:54 PM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

heard that Nathan.Emerald ash borer has taken out over 50% of our ash trees up this way...

Old Post 09-22-2019 04:47 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thet got a bunch of ash here 1 thing about it makes good fire wood burns a bit fast sometimes proably walked about a quater mile up the main road today go bacl thursday to the surgeon for exrays see if im healin ok im not so sure i need to go to all that therphy they want me to take or not

Old Post 09-22-2019 06:44 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It's 84 windy & rain north of me wind is out of the south so I ain't lookin for a lot but sure would take it if it comes,HB keep walkin & you very well may skip therapy I walk at least half mi week or some more & some less.

Old Post 09-22-2019 09:21 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yea im tryin to keep movein i took 2 short walks around the house may go for another before dark

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:16 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
yea im tryin to keep movein i took 2 short walks around the house may go for another before dark
Yep that's the way to do it slow & steady a little at a time & next thing ya know your doin a mile out & back no problem. We got a nice shower yesterday late evening & through the night,& a nice 68 degrees now.

Old Post 09-23-2019 12:00 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

nice moronin here for now calling for rain but not looking like we are going to get it kep droping the percentage took a walk talk to the neighbor lady she had a spike buck jump through her front window guess it tore things up pretty good in the house

Last edited by hillbilly56 on 09-23-2019 at 03:10 PM

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:00 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Good thing she never had on a deer huntin movie or he may have had hunted flashbacks & really went nuts.

Old Post 09-23-2019 06:37 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Good thing she never had on a deer huntin movie or he may have had hunted flashbacks & really went nuts.
lol dang crazy deer ya never know what they might do

Old Post 09-23-2019 10:40 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Dad gum chilly here this mornin 52 degrees,we got a doe & her 2 fawns that are plum goffy just honk your horn & their off to flight big time.

Old Post 09-24-2019 11:58 AM