UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Goodlocks mallory lake Moose
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

cant make it Steve

Theres a pkc pro hunt this weekend at the local club so Troy will be huntin in that and I have to take my wife up north fishin again or she'll kill me! so moose will be pkc hunted this time!

Russ it was great talkin to you again. to bad time flew by so fast. for sure next year.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-30-2012 03:29 PM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Thats OK!!!

Good luck, and keep me posted.Let me know if Ican help you out at all. I'll let you know when Futz comes in heat!!!!!!!!1

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 05-30-2012 08:51 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Futz

Made Gr. Nt.Ch. tonight,lets get Moose finished,and get them bred!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-03-2012 09:15 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

puppies

"Little Moose" and "Lilly"

"slash"

"Little Moose" and "Patsy"

"Patsy"

Little Moose and Slash are out of Moose and Katie,Patsy Is out of GR NT B+Ds Rage and GR NT B+DS Ruby. RUBY is a half sister to Moose.

Old Post 06-05-2012 05:29 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Yancy

Nice pups!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 06-05-2012 08:58 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

The 2 pups I kept from Mooses only litter are doing great. the are fearless, smart, have nice mouths on em. I even had them on a hunt out back last night and they went in to a tree. and followed me out on their own. there 8 weeks old. Moose is a paid up performance sire and he will be finished to ntch. Hes looked really tough in the few hunts Ive had him in. If anyone is interested in breeding to him just call me at 989-313-1405

Old Post 06-12-2012 07:06 AM
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

hello Yancy

ole moose sired some nice pups for you, good luck with them, its been many years since I had any all blue pups,but I really liked the color, but color is not really important to me, my boomer P dog consistently treed coon other good dogs couldn't smell, and had the coon over 90% of the time, he would catch alot of coon that crossed the road in front of the truck in coon season, he had some littermates that were like him but the people who owned them wouldn't hunt them except in coon season, almost every pup from the 2 litters made exceptional coondogs, but most of them were normal track dogs, seems like there were 3 ntch's from the two litters. his sire was wabash river boomer out of morris blue river boomer, his dam was a pup out of smokey river diamond Jim & my Joy dog out of Warsons Trapper & my old Star fe. a grandaughter of Luster Sanders Solumn ole judge dog down around texarkana area, well Ive talked to enough,catch you later Ron

Old Post 06-13-2012 01:52 AM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Nice hearing from you Ron.My goal is to carry on the Blue River Boomer dogs as long as I can, but they are so hard to come by anymore. So I bought moose to use as an outcross on the few females I have left,because Ive had the best luck on crossing them with Jet bred dogs. my all time favorite dog was Daisy whos momma was out of Northern Blue Levi and her dad was all Blue River Boomer and Sizesmores scout bred. and Moose is the best night after night coondog that Ive seen in years. and man Ive been out with alot of em!

Old Post 06-15-2012 05:43 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Mooses pups are looking good. 3 of them that I know of are barking at caged coon at 8 weeks old.

Old Post 06-25-2012 12:26 AM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Futz

Cant wait to get her bred to him

Old Post 07-02-2012 12:29 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

nt ch

Moose earned his nt ch degree on fri. thanks to Troy Williams for handling him. he put him in three hunts and won 2 casts. one win was 3rd in the Mi state hunt. Troy is no bluetick man. some of the dogs that he handled or owned are GRNTCH Michigan swamp Rooster,GRNTCH Michigan swamp Big red Bull,GRNTCH Roosters red Heat and many others.
Also congrats to John Gill for putting a second, 2nd place win on Missy. she is out of my Diamond and GRNT Russ Blue Bum.

Old Post 07-16-2012 03:53 AM
srp
UKC Forum Member

congrats on gettin him finished to nt ch.

Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild N Blue Hooker
Nt. Ch. Treesmokin Midnight Madness (Maddy)

Old Post 07-16-2012 05:00 AM
srp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srp Click here to Send srp a Private Message Click Here to Email srp Find more posts by srp Add srp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

thanks Scott,if it ever cools down Ill call you and go for a hunt. If I didnt have 4 pups here I would of gotten one of your females for sure! Good luck with what you keep and maybe we can hunt our pups together this fall?

I just wanted to add that I didnt pay Troy to handle my dog. he did it just as a friend, in fact when I told Troy about him the first time he talked me into buying him. and when alot of Bluetick folks turned up their noses to me and didnt even want to see him go Troy would always say" bring him down well go huntin."

Old Post 07-16-2012 06:20 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

That's Great!

Can't wait to get some females bred to him!!!!!

Old Post 07-16-2012 08:51 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Steve, his pups are coon crazy! they started treeing on caged coon at 8 weeks old and and 12 weeks now they are running tracks and treeing stuff down in my swamp every night on theyre own. they come up all covered with black swamp mud.last week we had to go find em a half mile away.

Old Post 07-17-2012 05:19 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

young dog training

hunted Moose 5 nights last week with some young dogs. it was some of the driest and hottest hunting ever, thank god we had a little rain today. still treed coon every night.

Last edited by yancy_goodlock on 07-20-2012 at 05:32 AM

Old Post 07-20-2012 05:29 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

mooses only litter of pups are just crankin! everyone Ive talked to so far is loving theirs. My friend Jeff Bufford hunted his "little Moose" last night. 2nd time out. he split treed with a coon. treed every breath he said. the pup is 4 months and 4 days old. the first time he hunted him he treed with his momma.

Old Post 08-14-2012 02:34 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-14-2012 10:02 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

A Oaks

I will have moose at autumn oaks sat. I wont be hunting him. but if anyone wants to check him out you can. I also would like to see all my friends so Ill be lookin for ya.

Old Post 08-29-2012 05:30 AM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-29-2012 08:18 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

moose to the top.

Old Post 09-27-2012 05:21 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

hey yancy i hear we got some freinds in common in whittimore
i hear there is a little pup out of moose that is doing good that curt got from you i was down there the other day to hunt with rob bador but we couldnt get ahold of curt to go

id like to check out moose out and hunt with him if you get up this way let me know

i like the way he is breed i think he would cross well on slippers or tilly

thanks bob

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 09-27-2012 03:05 PM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bob its been awhile since Ive been on here. Im hoping that blue pup will get Kurt back into blueticks and away from them walkers! Mooses only litter are all doing great. all the ones that have been hunted have all split treed at 4 months old on wild coon! I will breed him to any good female you got for a pup or 2. next year I want to be hunting a bunch of pups out of him. they are fun to hunt. I see you got Levi pups. My old "Spider " was out of Levi. she died here of old age. one of only 4 true coon dogs I have buried here.

Old Post 10-15-2012 02:20 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Heres Moose and Matt turners Billy the kid

John Gills Penny

Moose and Kid again with Matt turner

Old Post 10-15-2012 02:42 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

nice pics wish i woulda had more levi pups she olny had 3 me and ron where hopein for a bunch but happy we got some thinkin about breedin slippers to moose she comes into heat about jan kurt has hunted with her and her mom a lot
i got his buddy rob switched over to blue dogs he has had a few walkers since but they have come and gone. jus cant hang with ol blue LOL

they are haveing a buddy hunt nov 3 and ukc hunt nov 10 you should come up and hunt ill be there for both with my young pup and rob is gonna hunt slippers should be fun

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 10-15-2012 02:56 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote