UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Insult to America
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Insult to America

The halftime show at the Superbowl was a vulgar insult to America. Glad my children are grown because I wouldn't have wanted them to see it. Trump is100% right in his opinion of Rihanna. Seems like better entertainment could be supplied for a program of this magnitude.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2023 02:28 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

I agree, but that rendition of our National Anthem was as good as it gets!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 02-13-2023 04:57 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Welcome to the "New America". This is the new direction that the liberal democrats have us headed in. The democratic liberals are teaching this new culture in our schools now.

Old Post 02-13-2023 06:26 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bsmith921
UKC Forum Member

I didn’t even watch it because I knew it was just going to be a big Satanic sex ritual. These are the people the Democrats want kids to look up to and that’s why they are putting them all over national TV and radio.

Old Post 02-13-2023 08:30 PM
bsmith921 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsmith921 Click here to Send bsmith921 a Private Message Click Here to Email bsmith921 Find more posts by bsmith921 Add bsmith921 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
I agree, but that rendition of our National Anthem was as good as it gets!
OUR National Anthem is right. Chris Stapleton made it sound patriotic, a lot better than some women sound when they sing it completely out of tune.

Old Post 02-13-2023 10:33 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Insult to America

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
The halftime show at the Superbowl was a vulgar insult to America. Glad my children are grown because I wouldn't have wanted them to see it. Trump is100% right in his opinion of Rihanna. Seems like better entertainment could be supplied for a program of this magnitude.

It was sickening to watch her performance…I miss the days of respect and when performances were kept clean for the children and even for the grownups…it’s like we’re gravitating away from acting and being civilized…

Old Post 02-14-2023 01:02 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

2 cents

The insult to americans is when a News program is reporting on made up fake news just to get your hard earned money donate to their cause. The super bowl halftime only last for 45 mins. The fake news show lasted many , many years. Some of it still exist if you listen to Greene or Santos , oh , and some guy named trump.

Old Post 02-21-2023 08:23 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you’re still hung up on ole Trump. I sure could go for some cheap gas, a few less illegals, and some “mean” tweets to hurt your “soft” feelings... In other words, I miss that... some guy named Trump!!!! 😁

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 02-22-2023 07:58 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Sounds like you’re still hung up on ole Trump. I sure could go for some cheap gas, a few less illegals, and some “mean” tweets to hurt your “soft” feelings... In other words, I miss that... some guy named Trump!!!! 😁

10-4 on some of that,, the man named Trump !

Old Post 02-22-2023 08:19 PM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

George Santos, copied Joe Biden when he ran for Congress. He his problem was he then told the truth, Biden just kept lying and still is.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-22-2023 09:30 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote