UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nocturnal Nailor
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dbyrd974
UKC Forum Member

Nocturnal Nailor

I really liked Nailor dogs. Is there any stud dogs out there with him still up close.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2019 07:53 PM
Dbyrd974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dbyrd974 Click here to Send Dbyrd974 a Private Message Find more posts by Dbyrd974 Add Dbyrd974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sfox91
UKC Forum Member

There are direct sons of him out there currently. I had one a couple years ago from a semen cross I was hunting for jess.

Old Post 12-10-2019 09:29 PM
Sfox91 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sfox91 Click here to Send Sfox91 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sfox91 Find more posts by Sfox91 Add Sfox91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

There are 4 alive directly out of Nailor semen that I am aware of. Three brothers that Mr Felderman owns, (Snap, Slammer, and Kid)...one of which I owned but went sterile (Kid). Jess had one the last I talked to him out of a Train female. That is all I know of. There might be some real old ones alive, but doubt they can have pups.

I kept a male out of Kid that is 12 months and weighs 83lbs. Pedigree below: I am confident he will make it and is my future stud dog to replace Kid.

---------------GRNTCH YADKIN TAR RATTLER

----------GRNTCH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
---------------GRNTCH GRCH LOCKDOWN LASSIE

------GRNTCH GRCH NAILOR’S NOCTURNAL KID

---------------GRNTCH GRCH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN

----------GRNTCH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY AGILE

---------------WLDNTCH GRNTCH SPLIT CREEK HISTORY QUICK

ALL GRAND BLACK OPS OPIE

---------------WLDNTCH GRNTCH SCH X JR

----------GRNTCH GRCH SCH INSANE "X"
---------------WLDNTCH GRNTCH SCH INSANE JANE

----GRNTCH INSANE XENA

---------------GRNTCH BALLS STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY

----------GRNTCH SCH HARRYS STYLISH QUZY

---------------GRNTCH PKC CH ROCK RIVER SUE

Opie has all the bells and whistles. Hope he makes a dog.

Tim Green

Old Post 12-10-2019 11:29 PM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stanley Lewis
UKC Forum Member

There is a direct semen Nailor dog in Whitesburg, Ga. Charlie Thurman 404-218-2705

Old Post 12-11-2019 12:50 AM
Stanley Lewis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stanley Lewis Click here to Send Stanley Lewis a Private Message Click Here to Email Stanley Lewis Find more posts by Stanley Lewis Add Stanley Lewis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Green
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Stanley Lewis
There is a direct semen Nailor dog in Whitesburg, Ga. Charlie Thurman 404-218-2705

I did hear of that one also....but heard he was old. Glad to know there is another one.

Old Post 12-11-2019 01:29 AM
Tim Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Green Click here to Send Tim Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Green Find more posts by Tim Green Add Tim Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stanley Lewis
UKC Forum Member

I think he’s 5 or 6 call the number and you can find out all about him.

Old Post 12-11-2019 02:10 AM
Stanley Lewis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stanley Lewis Click here to Send Stanley Lewis a Private Message Click Here to Email Stanley Lewis Find more posts by Stanley Lewis Add Stanley Lewis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Nitech Nailor Jr is a littermate to the one Jess has out of the train female and he just turned 6 in july

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 12-11-2019 04:43 PM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dbyrd974
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. Talked to Charlie and turned out we don't live that far apart. Might be just what I'm looking for.

Old Post 12-11-2019 06:34 PM
Dbyrd974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dbyrd974 Click here to Send Dbyrd974 a Private Message Find more posts by Dbyrd974 Add Dbyrd974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote