UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 yr old English male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Walkerpower16
UKC Forum Member

2 yr old English male $1500

Sire is grnitech big river Jesse Lee

Dam is grnitech poplar run ruthless
I bought this dog wanting to try something different I’m a Walker guy
The good
Big bawl mouth on track
Nice locate a kid can call
Steady chop on the tree
400 to 800 yards alone
Needs no help to tree coons
80% acc good about have the meat
He is a type of dog that’s going to make something happen
Take all the pressure you can give him
Stay out tree dog
Not I’ll are trashy in any way
100 and 100 type dog going to get his mouth open fast
He is going to be alone a lot unless one backs him
The bad
The only I don’t like him is he ain’t a walker this lil hound can flat out tree coons any way you want one to 1500 buys him

For more info pm me your number I’ll call you thanks and good bless

Last edited by Walkerpower16 on 01-14-2023 at 06:15 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2023 04:22 AM
Walkerpower16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerpower16 Click here to Send Walkerpower16 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerpower16 Find more posts by Walkerpower16 Add Walkerpower16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raddair
New UKC Forum Member

PM Sent

Old Post 01-14-2023 05:14 PM
Raddair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Raddair Click here to Send Raddair a Private Message Find more posts by Raddair Add Raddair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS ARMSTRON
UKC Forum Member

Male dog

Call me 901-687-9848

Old Post 01-14-2023 07:50 PM
THOMAS ARMSTRON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS ARMSTRON Click here to Send THOMAS ARMSTRON a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS ARMSTRON Find more posts by THOMAS ARMSTRON Add THOMAS ARMSTRON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lost
UKC Forum Member

Location. ???

Old Post 01-14-2023 11:43 PM
Lost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lost Click here to Send Lost a Private Message Find more posts by Lost Add Lost to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carr999
New UKC Forum Member

757-556-4010 give me a call, where are you located?

Old Post 01-15-2023 12:11 AM
Carr999 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carr999 Click here to Send Carr999 a Private Message Click Here to Email Carr999 Find more posts by Carr999 Add Carr999 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PECKSRIDGERUNNE
New UKC Forum Member

Where are you located, and what color is he

Old Post 01-15-2023 05:45 PM
PECKSRIDGERUNNE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PECKSRIDGERUNNE Click here to Send PECKSRIDGERUNNE a Private Message Click Here to Email PECKSRIDGERUNNE Find more posts by PECKSRIDGERUNNE Add PECKSRIDGERUNNE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PECKSRIDGERUNNE
New UKC Forum Member

315 651 5387

Old Post 01-15-2023 06:36 PM
PECKSRIDGERUNNE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PECKSRIDGERUNNE Click here to Send PECKSRIDGERUNNE a Private Message Click Here to Email PECKSRIDGERUNNE Find more posts by PECKSRIDGERUNNE Add PECKSRIDGERUNNE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lohrhunter
UKC Forum Member

4195697nine8five please call

Old Post 01-16-2023 12:28 AM
lohrhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lohrhunter Click here to Send lohrhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email lohrhunter Find more posts by lohrhunter Add lohrhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TMC
UKC Forum Member

Mailbox is full. Need a contact number

Old Post 01-16-2023 08:57 PM
TMC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TMC Click here to Send TMC a Private Message Find more posts by TMC Add TMC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double L
UKC Forum Member

English dog

Pm sent,call or text 865 310-9340

Old Post 01-17-2023 03:16 PM
Double L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double L Click here to Send Double L a Private Message Click Here to Email Double L Find more posts by Double L Add Double L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Double L
UKC Forum Member

English dog

Pm sent,call or text 865 310-9340

Old Post 01-17-2023 03:16 PM
Double L is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Double L Click here to Send Double L a Private Message Click Here to Email Double L Find more posts by Double L Add Double L to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anthonyscottyst
UKC Forum Member

My me is scotty wood like to talk with you bout your dog 828-734-9869 text probly at first so many scam callers I may not answer

Last edited by anthonyscottyst on 01-30-2023 at 02:02 AM

Old Post 01-30-2023 02:00 AM
anthonyscottyst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anthonyscottyst Click here to Send anthonyscottyst a Private Message Click Here to Email anthonyscottyst Find more posts by anthonyscottyst Add anthonyscottyst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kevincollins71
New UKC Forum Member

Can you pm me your phone number on your 2yr old English male please

Old Post 02-02-2023 01:57 PM
kevincollins71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kevincollins71 Click here to Send kevincollins71 a Private Message Click Here to Email kevincollins71 Find more posts by kevincollins71 Add kevincollins71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Walkerpower16
UKC Forum Member

Try to pm now

Old Post 02-03-2023 12:12 AM
Walkerpower16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walkerpower16 Click here to Send Walkerpower16 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walkerpower16 Find more posts by Walkerpower16 Add Walkerpower16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas hull
UKC Forum Member

Information

Text me info on dog and location 2769209350

Old Post 02-05-2023 06:31 PM
Thomas hull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas hull Click here to Send Thomas hull a Private Message Click Here to Email Thomas hull Find more posts by Thomas hull Add Thomas hull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas hull
UKC Forum Member

Information

Text me info on dog and location

Old Post 02-05-2023 06:31 PM
Thomas hull is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas hull Click here to Send Thomas hull a Private Message Click Here to Email Thomas hull Find more posts by Thomas hull Add Thomas hull to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Atchley
UKC Forum Member

Dog

Is this dog still available? 918-633-9860

Old Post 02-21-2023 11:53 PM
James Atchley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Atchley Click here to Send James Atchley a Private Message Find more posts by James Atchley Add James Atchley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote