UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Due to the size of this litter I should have several pups for sale this time if she raises them all. Price will be $500 but pups will be S/S and Performance PAID UP. Date of birth is 7/19/14 so they will be ready to go sometime in late Sept or October. Pups will be in Va or Tn but I should be able to help with delivery. If you want one call me at 423-605-3757 or PM me. If you have told me that you wanted one already still PM or call me, I might have forgotten. There should be several to choose from since she still has 12 left.
..............................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
......................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
...............................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Raven
.......................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Soggy Bottom Haze
...............................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Bomber
.....................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Bomber's Red Wire
................................................Gr Nt Ch Morieta's Tree Ringin Bell
..........Gr Nt Ch Hutch's Big Walnut Boone
..............................................Manson's Duke
.....................................Gr Nt Ch Ragged Ridge CD
...............................................Manson's Red Babe
.........................Nt Ch Reba
...............................................Gr Nt Ch Stepp's Little Pepper
.......................................Gr Nt Ch Pepper Ann
................................................Gr Nt Ch Moonlight Kate
..Pups
.................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
....................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
..................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Raven
.......................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Soggy Bottom Haze
.................................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeister's Bomber
......................................Nt Ch Soggy Bottom Bombers Red Wire
..................................................Gr Nt Ch Morieta's Red Bell
...........Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy
....................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rat
...................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
.....................................................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Raven
.........................Gr Nt Ch River Ridge Red Willow
......................................................Gr Nt Ch Ramblin Red Lil Zack
.....................................Gr Nt Ch Long Tall Sally
.......................................................L's Timber Sweetie

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-23-2014 at 12:44 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-22-2014 04:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

That's a hot deal for a cross like that, Richard, are you even making any $$$ on this deal?? Seems like your just giving them away

Old Post 07-22-2014 05:01 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Corey/UKC
...... Richard, are you even making any $$$ on this deal??...

I figure that if I sell 4 pups, that will pay for the S/S and Performance fees, breeding expenses and raising the pups up to 8-10 weeks old.

Old Post 07-22-2014 06:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kilby83
I thought boone was out of haze and reba

Old Post 07-23-2014 12:59 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Everyone wants a female.....They must think that these pups will be good reproducers. I wonder why that is.

Old Post 07-23-2014 02:11 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is Wendy at 11 mos old. You can check out the Moose X Wendy thread on the Redbone forum for pictures of the pups from her first litter.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-23-2014 at 04:19 PM

Old Post 07-23-2014 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I only have 3 males left to sale.

Old Post 07-24-2014 01:37 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You can buy one now for $500 or wait another 14 mos and pay $4,000.

Old Post 07-25-2014 05:12 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 12 days old now. I have a couple of males left to sell. This is not a repeat cross but it is a proven cross.

Old Post 07-31-2014 03:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The pups don't have an all grand pedigree but there sure are a lot of Gr Nt's in there. Oh my goodness, what a handfull. I think that I will just take those 4 right there.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-03-2014 at 03:45 PM

Old Post 08-03-2014 03:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 08-03-2014 03:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is T-Top, Zack, Rusty Red, CD, Pepper and Moonlight blood at it's finest. What more could a man want? They are almost 3 weeks old now and starting to get out and roam around some. I still have a couple of males for sale.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-08-2014 at 02:43 PM

Old Post 08-08-2014 02:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I sent the paperwork/money off to pay them up in the S/S and Performance Programs this morning. I look forward to getting some checks from $KC and UKC in the next few years. I should have some pictures of the pups today or tomorrow.

Old Post 08-19-2014 06:09 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

It is hard to get good pictures when you are by your self...lol.

Here are the pictures of the pups I before I came to work.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 08-19-2014 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 08-19-2014 09:13 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Put me in Coach, I'm ready to play". How could anyone turn down a pup like this.

Old Post 08-19-2014 11:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Check out the video of a 10 mos old Boone pup treeing on the stud dog forum. I wonder if any of these pups will be treeing in 6 more weeks?

Old Post 08-20-2014 05:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups older brother won his cast at AO Sat night. I hope to see a couple of these pups there next year.

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:12 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have the papers back already! Pups are Super Stakes already paid up and Performance Permanently Nominated.

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:01 PM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Pretty pups !
Awesome Cross !
Will make Pretty Awesome Coondogs !!!

Old Post 09-01-2014 03:50 PM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 7 weeks old now. They should be ready for a new home next week. Performance and Super Stakes have been paid up. Each pup has more than $100 worth of papers and if you have some good hunting and a comfortable couch, I can help with delivery which will save you some gas money.

Old Post 09-06-2014 05:38 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You had better hurry up and book one. The price may go up after this week end if Boone gets into the World Finals.

Old Post 09-12-2014 12:00 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My goodness!!! My daddy is in the finals of the UKC World Championship.

Old Post 09-14-2014 11:49 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

WOW!!! Now that is a good looking pup!!

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 09-15-2014 01:03 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Richard

I didn't get a call so the trip back home must have went ok. That was sure a Jeep full of puppy's.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 09-16-2014 05:50 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have got big ones and I have little ones. Take your pick.

Old Post 09-16-2014 08:14 PM