UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnitech grch Michigan's BLK Paisley
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
last chance
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech grch Michigan's BLK Paisley

I'm looking for at least a three generations pedigree on her?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-30-2024 03:25 PM
last chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last chance Click here to Send last chance a Private Message Find more posts by last chance Add last chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
last chance
UKC Forum Member

Most people probably use Facebook or text messages, I'm still in the stone age.If anyone has Paisley's pedigree if you could take the time to put it on here I would greatly appreciate it and thank you!

Old Post 04-01-2024 04:36 PM
last chance is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last chance Click here to Send last chance a Private Message Find more posts by last chance Add last chance to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lars
UKC Forum Member

I have the 3 generation for you Kerry. I will post later.

Old Post 04-02-2024 02:44 PM
lars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lars Click here to Send lars a Private Message Find more posts by lars Add lars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lars
UKC Forum Member

**************Grnitch Wlaz's Black Hank HTX
*********Grnitch Grch Michigan Rooster
**************Grnitch Ch Little Osage Annie
**Grch Grnitch Michigan's Blk Paisley
**************Grnitch Michigan's King of Kings
*********Grnitch Grch Mrs Michigan Ann
**************Nitch Walk's Mo Dollie

Old Post 04-02-2024 11:54 PM
lars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lars Click here to Send lars a Private Message Find more posts by lars Add lars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
last chance
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dale for posting that for me.Applebee said he seen you at a couple hunts I finally guessed who he was talking about,he couldn't remember your name.

Old Post 04-03-2024 02:37 AM
lars
UKC Forum Member

Yup. That was me.
So you have something that goes back to Paisley?

Old Post 04-03-2024 01:44 PM
last chance
UKC Forum Member

No,I did have a really nice female that got killed directly out of Michigan Mr.Chips and Michigan Mrs.Peppers.Just trying to find something bred close to that without a bunch of outcrossing!I tried to buy Paisley, no luck.Dale do know of any littermates to Paisley?What is Michigan's BLK Sugar's pedigree?

Last edited by last chance on 04-14-2024 at 01:20 PM

Old Post 04-03-2024 06:06 PM
lars
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I don't know Peppers pedigree

Old Post 04-14-2024 01:07 PM
last chance
UKC Forum Member

Michigan Mrs. pepper was out of Tenn. Judge and Tennessee Jody 2.I can't remember if the female I had was a litter mate to Gr.NiteCh.'PR'Michigan Ace In The Hole or if they made that cross twice.If you think of any information I do appreciate it.Thanks Dale!

Last edited by last chance on 04-14-2024 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 04-14-2024 02:48 PM