UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech Ch T-top Dark Timber Moose
Pages (50): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Richard, when are you coming up?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2011 09:21 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNITECH CH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE

Somebody get your dander up there Cecil

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
We do not hide these dog's from any one. There is no why, or we cant, or we will. We can and will hunt any one of them any time. If some one wont's to go a hunting come on. I Buck Ratliff will take you hunting and I bet you will have a blast. NOW I FEEL BETTER!!

Old Post 04-17-2011 09:46 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: GRNITECH CH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE

quote:
Originally posted by dlinkous
Somebody get your dander up there Cecil

Yep...I'd say someone did...at least a little bit

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 04-17-2011 09:55 PM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I didn't know that Cecil had any "dander". I guess that is what having a stud dog does to you. Just ask Pastor Mike. Jason, whenever Moe comes up. Are y'all going to hunt the 8th, 9th or 10th or all 3 nights? I am an invited guest so I can only go when y'all let me.

Old Post 04-17-2011 10:08 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

The Get Together

When Robbie and Moe comes up we will get-r-done. My buddy " The Natural " has a cabin we can stay at and a good place to hunt. I hope that Wendell can get a pass he to is part of the Virginia Cartel.

Should be a fun hunt, Daddy and his two boy's. Da Moose, Moe, and Joe.

Yes Cecil had a dander moment but Buck is back now...lol.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Last edited by OUTLAW REDBONE on 04-18-2011 at 12:39 AM

Old Post 04-18-2011 12:37 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Here is another picture from the other night.

BB and Da Moose, Pastor Mike and The frog Dawg, and the Natural with Hurnie and Da Moose baby's.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

Old Post 04-18-2011 01:58 AM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Here is another picture from the other night.

BB and Da Moose, Pastor Mike and The frog Dawg, and the Natural with Hurnie and Da Moose baby's.

now I know yall had a jug there some where Brent for sure has been in it lol

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-18-2011 03:42 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Ha na just a bright light.

Old Post 04-18-2011 03:44 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Get Together

quote:
When Robbie and Moe comes up we will get-r-done. My buddy " The Natural " has a cabin we can stay at and a good place to hunt. I hope that Wendell can get a pass he to is part of the Virginia Cartel.

Yes Cecil had a dander moment but Buck is back now...lol.

by the looks of yall in them pictures I guess I will have to go along to keep yall out of the jug

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-18-2011 03:46 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.P. Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Buck...you guys come back dowb here!!! We will have some more fun and tree some more coons....Wendel the "rooster" is missing Wendel the "coonhunter"......

Old Post 04-18-2011 03:11 PM
C.P. Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Richardson Click here to Send C.P. Richardson a Private Message Click Here to Email C.P. Richardson Find more posts by C.P. Richardson Add C.P. Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
now I know yall had a jug there some where Brent for sure has been in it lol

Frog and BB have the same expression on their faces...LOL
Maybe BB had something in his coat we didnt know about

David

Old Post 04-18-2011 03:13 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Wabash, In.

Well Da Moose and Haze will be on the road in the morning. If all goes well we will be at Nevergone Breeding Center around 2:00. The people that has called about breeding to Moose the wait is over. After we get him collected it will be no problem to get that fine female breed.

Thanks,
Buck

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-19-2011 02:22 AM
topdog
UKC Forum Member

Safe trip

Have a safe trip Buck...I hope everything falls into place without a lot of hassle on the way there and back.

It's a good thing to focus on now when the time is right instead of waiting until it's too late...eh?

Unrealistic expectations are a roadblock to success, judge your dogs by what they are ready to give not by what you wish they'd do.

Old Post 04-19-2011 04:15 AM
topdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for topdog Click here to Send topdog a Private Message Click Here to Email topdog Visit topdog's homepage! Find more posts by topdog Add topdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I didn't know that Cecil had any "dander". I guess that is what having a stud dog does to you. Just ask Pastor Mike. Jason, whenever Moe comes up. Are y'all going to hunt the 8th, 9th or 10th or all 3 nights? I am an invited guest so I can only go when y'all let me.

Richard if you come up on the 7th you can get Tom Tom qualified in the RQE here and I can take you hunting on the 8th if you want to not go or anybody else that wants to go not sure about the 9th and 10th depends on high school baseball

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-19-2011 05:53 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wabash, In.

quote:
Well Da Moose and Haze will be on the road in the morning. If all goes well we will be at Nevergone Breeding Center around 2:00. The people that has called about breeding to Moose the wait is over. After we get him collected it will be no problem to get that fine female breed.

Thanks,
Buck

Have a safe trip there guys I will try to keep David and Hurnie out of trouble had to hunt with that ole blue dog rambler tonight lol be glad when moose jr gets here that is after David got all of the horses corralled up

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-19-2011 05:58 AM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

last night...you had to hunt with old Rambler and Hernie but bottom line was those were the two under the coon when I went and got them in a big poplar hollow last night and man did they sound good. Hernie is getting to where she is setting at the tree instead of up on it. She will get up on it if i encourage her but my guess is the cargo she is carring is getting alittle heavy

Richard you might as well come up a day early and hunt in our RQE on the 7th. Wendell has a cot already for you. Polish Tom Tom up and get him qualified that weekend. What's one more day for a retired man anyway?

and Wendell I still dont like horses at night even though we help that guy get his out of the road last night...dont trust them at all

David

Old Post 04-19-2011 07:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

David, I don't have a world champion contender and they don't give Performance Points at an RQE. Besides, I am just a pleasure hunter. You know how us old guys are.

Old Post 04-20-2011 12:34 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

I sure know about the old guy part come on up anyway maybe you can tag along woth the Pro Handler or one of the Young Guns for the night if they are going to be there

Old Post 04-20-2011 12:50 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard which Cookie Cutter is this

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-21-2011 04:32 AM
C.P. Richardson
UKC Forum Member

Nice pics Bond....David...did you take these?

Old Post 04-21-2011 02:54 PM
C.P. Richardson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.P. Richardson Click here to Send C.P. Richardson a Private Message Click Here to Email C.P. Richardson Find more posts by C.P. Richardson Add C.P. Richardson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Re: The Get Together

[QUOTE]Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
[B]When Robbie and Moe comes up we will get-r-done. My buddy " The Natural " has a cabin we can stay at and a good place to hunt. I hope that Wendell can get a pass he to is part of the Virginia Cartel.

Okay guys i have gotten everything straight on the cabin and at aleast a couple of good hunts to go on. Who all plans on staying at the cabin? Bring your sleeping bag or blanket, has bathroom and shower along with stove, etc...it sets in the middle of the mountains in beautiful Craig County next to a resevior. we can go over on Sunday and stay until Tuesday, Should be a blast! Hope for good weather

David

Old Post 04-21-2011 04:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

David, Me! Me! Me! Don't make me have to stay with Wendall. Wendall, is that what you would call a belly rubbing, slobber slinging, bug-eyed, bark every breath, toenails dug in Treeee dog? You know that I can't tell them apart. I don't have the collar color code to go by. You sure are getting good at taking pictures. I guess that I need to get some more practice in.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-21-2011 at 04:21 PM

Old Post 04-21-2011 04:16 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
David, Me! Me! Me! Don't make me have to stay with Wendall. Wendall, is that what you would call a belly rubbing, slobber slinging, bug-eyed, bark every breath, toenails dug in Treeee dog? You know that I can't tell them apart. I don't have the collar color code to go by. You sure are getting good at taking pictures. I guess that I need to get some more practice in.

So thats how yall do it a color code with the collars I never had the to worry about that on my walker dogs LOL but I sure do have a hard time with red dog pictures maybe Boo Boo knows who it is

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-21-2011 05:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech Ch T-top Dark Timber Moose

quote:

NITECH CH RIVER RIDGE RED WILLOW

Color Coded Collars, I have broken the code! That looks like a "cover" photo to me.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-21-2011 at 05:38 PM

Old Post 04-21-2011 05:34 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Hehehehehe

Richard I do believe you have the code down pat...hehehe

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Home of:

R.I.P

Old Post 04-21-2011 06:57 PM