UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Hunter Biden
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

https://youtu.be/EqeO0ODwYCA

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2020 05:40 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What will all of the dumbrats say when Joe Biden is elected and then we find out beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hunter sold out his country, accepted bribes, peddled influence, discussed it all with his dad and that Joe was paid for his cooperation.

Will they still refuse to admit that Joe and Hunter did anything wrong? Will they just say, oh well, that is politics.

How about that, dumbrats? If the allegations against Hunter and Joe are proven to be true, will you want to do anything about them? Or will you turn a deaf ear and act like it didn't happen even though everyone knows that it did.

Old Post 10-24-2020 06:46 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Top Demorats, Shumur at the head, has called for the FBI NOT to investigate the Biden family till after the election .. but they continue to investigate President Trump... And why wait to declare that till after the lady debate?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-24-2020 07:53 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, I guess that the Russians put the email on Hunter's computer that he sent to his sister saying that he was getting tired of having to support the whole Biden family and he wasn't getting any respect from them. That really sounds like something that the Russians would know about and do.

Old Post 10-26-2020 10:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I watched Hunter's former business partner giving an interview on Fox news last night. Why in the world has the FBI or Justice Dept not questioned him? The FBI has had Hunter's laptop for 6 months and done nothing. Kinda makes you wonder what is going on at the FBI. Are they afraid of what they will find? They launched the whole Russia collusion hoax on what they knew was fake information but they won't investigate Biden even though they know that the laptop info is not fake. Hmmm, is the FBI still just a propoganda arm of the Democratic party?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-28-2020 at 01:58 PM

Old Post 10-28-2020 01:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When the whistleblower came forward with his fake "quid pro quo" hoax, Adam Schiff was all over it and had his own private investigation.
When a whistleblower comes forward with a China/Biden collusion charge, Adam Schiff immediately lies and dismisses it as Russian disinformation even though he knows that he is lying. The FBI, DOJ and NIS all told him that wasn't true. Why doesn't Congress investigate this? What is going on in our Country? Can you do or say whatever you want if you are a dumrat? What a double standard we have now.

Old Post 10-28-2020 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, forget your theories, this is a fact. One of the Chinese Communist businessmen that Hunter was doing business with was a Chinese spy. He was under surveillance by the FBI and is now in jail. Now that is a cold hard fact that you won't hear or see on main stream media.

Bobilunski says that Biden knows all about Hunter's business dealings. Joe says that he "never discussed them with Hunter". Now who do you believe, a former Naval Officer and Submarine Commander with a top secret security clearance and nothing to hide or a career politician?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-28-2020 at 10:43 PM

Old Post 10-28-2020 10:35 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Not a word about Bobilunski Or Hunter Biden on David Muir's national news Yesterday or today.

Old Post 10-29-2020 01:43 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

ONLY MEDIA COVERING....FOX

MEDIA COVER UP TO PROTECT BIDEN
TWIITER STILL CENSORSHIP
FACEBBOOK CENSORSHIP

Another reason early voting is wrong...
There has been a spike in google searches for CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE ...after the LYIN BIBEN Chinese / Russian connections , Laptop from He** , and last debate where old LYIN BIDEN got caught in at least half dozen lies .

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-29-2020 02:08 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
ONLY MEDIA COVERING....FOX

That should have been y'alls first clue.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-29-2020 02:30 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Sad when

Australia and UK press/media are covering Biden corruption,but not 90% of USA media?
Should tell anyone with 1/2 a brain there is something being covered up here.

Pedo Joe back in basement while worst POTUS ever tried to help.Obama hurting Biden more than helping.USA has learned a lot about Obozo in last 3.5 years.Wonder if Michael and 'her' mandingo flopping around will be next?

Last edited by 4play on 10-29-2020 at 02:42 PM

Old Post 10-29-2020 02:39 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Check out NEWS MAX 216 on Dish. 349 News Max Direct TV

You can't fix STUPID!

Last edited by Bob Hennessey on 10-29-2020 at 03:48 PM

Old Post 10-29-2020 03:12 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is what happens when you have a State run media. Soon we will have to get our news from sources outside of the USA like the Chinese, North Koreans and Russians do.

Old Post 10-29-2020 03:38 PM
benderb4
Banned

Damaging documents mailed over night to Fox News Tucker Carlson MSTERIOUSLY VANISH. A large reputable carrier informed him package was open and contents missing. Intense searching of the facilities item passed through failed to find any trace.... ANOTHER DEEP STATE attempt of a cover up ???
FBI,CIA, and others that tried but failed to keep these SCUM RATS LYING under wraps to protect them . THEY ALL NEED FIRED AND REPLACED.
I already read Trump says if he wins the election there are three that will be unemployed soon after because of their help in this cover up.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-29-2020 07:40 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now it isn't just the laptop from hell, they have audio recordings of Hunter and his associates discussing their business deals and referencing Joe. At one point, Hunter says that an attorney from the Justice Dept called to warn him about an investgation. Imagine that. They had an attorney inside the Justice Dept in their pocket. Talk about corruption and conspiracy, President Trump should fire the whole lot and start over.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-30-2020 at 04:35 AM

Old Post 10-30-2020 04:32 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Damaging documents mailed over night to Fox News Tucker Carlson MSTERIOUSLY VANISH. A large reputable carrier informed him package was open and contents missing. Intense searching of the facilities item passed through failed to find any trace.... ANOTHER DEEP STATE attempt of a cover up ???
FBI,CIA, and others that tried but failed to keep these SCUM RATS LYING under wraps to protect them . THEY ALL NEED FIRED AND REPLACED.
I already read Trump says if he wins the election there are three that will be unemployed soon after because of their help in this cover up.

I saw where after nearly 24 UPS found the lost device. I'm sure the coverage by Fox and calls to very high ups in UPS tracing the mysteriously disposed of envelope didn't hurt in it turning back up.
Back ups of this info had been made before shipping so either way the info was safe.
MSM media is still completely ignoring this story even though more and more of the Big Man himself, Joe Biden's, involvement is coming out. If this were the primaries he would be gone. Maybe they just hope he gets elected and then they can rid of him.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-30-2020 09:35 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The FBI is now investigating Hunter for money laundering. They are trying to find any evidence so that they can destroy it or cover it up just like the Justice Dept. How can one group of corrupt politicians "investigate" another group of corrupt politicians? Drain the swamp.

Old Post 10-30-2020 01:35 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

We as American taxpayers paid for Hunter's trip to China to conduct private business (collect bribes). That in itself should be enough for an investigation. Why did no one see anything wrong with taxpayers funding Hunter's business trips? Joe says that he didn't know anything about Hunter's business dealings but every time that Joe went somewhere, Hunter went with him and met with known corrupt businessmen in the same country. Can you imagine Joe never asking his son, "what did you do today?"
I can't believe that the dumrats and their main stream media do not have a problem with any of this. They just turn a blind eye and ignore it.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-30-2020 at 01:52 PM

Old Post 10-30-2020 01:45 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Joe said that his crackhead son " was the smartest man I know". What does that say about Obama?

Old Post 10-30-2020 01:48 PM
Wingman66
Banned

I think I saw hillary driving a ups truck the other day. Might check with her.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-30-2020 02:05 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person. I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone.

It's probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he's already down is something that we don't want to be involved in.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...ts-hunter-biden

So what I'm hearing sucker carlson say is, we got nothing.

Old Post 10-30-2020 02:13 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
[B]He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

I never thought Hunter Biden was a bad person. I thought he had demons, though in the time I knew him, he kept them mostly under control. At some point, he lost control of those demons, and the world knows that now. He's now humiliated and alone.

It's probably too strong to say we feel sorry for Hunter Biden. But the point is that pounding on a man and piling on him when he's already down is something that we don't want to be involved in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuses,excusee...The Democrat way. or is it Blame Busch still?
Now you know them and were 'neighbors' lol it gets better on here

Coming to a theatre near you in 2021

"Dude,Where's My laptop"
Starring Hunter Biden
and.... "The Big Guy"

Last edited by 4play on 10-30-2020 at 02:35 PM

Old Post 10-30-2020 02:33 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wingman66
[B]He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuses,excusee...The Democrat way. or is it Blame Busch still?
Now you know them and were 'neighbors' lol it gets better on here

Coming to a theatre near you in 2021

"Dude,Where's My laptop"
Starring Hunter Biden
and.... "The Big Guy"

Good God I'm dying here lol. That's a quote from TUCKER CARLSON, YOUR MAN over at fox. Did you even read the link?

Well at least you agree, sucker carlson is a ding dong donnie brainwashed bafoon.

Old Post 10-30-2020 03:35 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Good God I'm dying here lol. That's a quote from TUCKER CARLSON, YOUR MAN over at fox. Did you even read the link?

Well at least you agree, sucker carlson is a ding dong donnie brainwashed bafoon.

I THINK WINGNUTT66 MAY BE IN WITH HUNTER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-30-2020 07:39 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
He's not running for president. Hunter Biden is a fallen man at this point. I should also say that I knew Hunter Biden fairly well. We lived near each other in Washington for quite some time. I knew his wife, who's an absolutely outstanding person, a good person.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc...ts-hunter-biden

Kinda reminds me of when they interviewed the neighbors and co workers of the guy that kidnapped a young girl and kept her locked in his basement for a year. They all said that he was a nice person and they couldn't believe that he would do such a thing.

Old Post 11-01-2020 01:47 AM