UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Question

How many people on Ukc boards beside me still hunt on a regular basis that were born before the start of WWII?

You can't fix STUPID!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2020 05:32 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The oldest on here are baby boomers.

Old Post 10-05-2020 06:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Question

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
How many people on Ukc boards beside me still hunt on a regular basis that were born before the start of WWII?
Not before the start. Born in June 1943.

Old Post 10-05-2020 08:54 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The oldest on here are baby boomers.

Richard guess again. I was born in 1939, still hunting. Usually 3- 4 nights a week when weather permits.
Hunt with Rocky most of the time, I'm sure you know Rocky, he hunts them Redbones too. He's got a nice young female right now. He is around 75.
WE had a good hunt last night, 45 min. to an hour corn field race and treed in a woods and had him. Two corn fields run back to back about 120 160 acres and I think the coon ran every row. LOL!

You can't fix STUPID!

Last edited by Bob Hennessey on 10-05-2020 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 10-05-2020 09:37 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

When I first started coon hunting, I hunted with a gentleman who was 82 yrs old. I had a hard time keeping up with him. And yes Rocky is a super guy.

Old Post 10-06-2020 01:21 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

I HUNTED WITH GEO. IVIE 2 NITES AGO, HE IS 94, IM 75, WHAT A DEAL

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 10-06-2020 02:02 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Good for you guys. Born 1n 1939, hope I can hunt a few more years.

You can't fix STUPID!

Last edited by Bob Hennessey on 10-06-2020 at 03:27 PM

Old Post 10-06-2020 03:22 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I realized last night that there is one good thing about getting old. I can watch re runs on the TV because I don't remember how they turn out. It is just like I am watching them for the first time.

Old Post 10-10-2020 05:15 PM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Credit Deserved!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
Richard guess again. I was born in 1939, still hunting. Usually 3- 4 nights a week when weather permits.
Hunt with Rocky most of the time, I'm sure you know Rocky, he hunts them Redbones too. He's got a nice young female right now. He is around 75.
WE had a good hunt last night, 45 min. to an hour corn field race and treed in a woods and had him. Two corn fields run back to back about 120 160 acres and I think the coon ran every row. LOL!

I hope that I can do that!!!

Old Post 10-12-2020 07:23 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Credit Deserved!!!

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
I hope that I can do that!!!

Vote Trump back in and you will be allowed to.

Old Post 10-12-2020 11:08 AM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Credit Deserved!!!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Vote Trump back in and you will be allowed to.

If Trump gets back in, you can't blame me for it. I'M VOTING AMERICAN!!

Old Post 10-15-2020 04:57 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote