UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Will A New Record Be Set ???????
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

Will A New Record Be Set ???????

Just wondering if anyone will be attempting to set the record for the first coon treed during an TOTAL ECLIPSE. Here where they hold Autumn Oaks { Richmond Indiana ) they are expecting a lot of people coming into town to witness the Eclipse of 2024 on 4/8/24. Got me thinking maybe I should have the ole hound ready and be the first coon hunter ever to tree a coon during a total Eclipse. Might be a coon hunting legend and have long stories and Tall tales written about me for years. It's only suppose to last for 4.5 minutes so Backwater Justice Brock Lesnar ( AKA ) Mr. Lesnar better be ready and firing on all cylinders. Tree'em Boys !!!

Last edited by BuckeyeBoys on 04-08-2024 at 03:28 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2024 07:17 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOcoondogs
UKC Forum Member

well how did you do?

Old Post 04-08-2024 08:27 PM
MOcoondogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for MOcoondogs Click here to Send MOcoondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MOcoondogs Find more posts by MOcoondogs Add MOcoondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

ECLIPSE

Well I SET ON MY FAT BUTT AND JUST WATCHED THE DARKNESS FALL. PRETTY AMAZING. EVERYONE WAS WORRIED SAYING TO BRING YOUR PETS INSIDE. I TOLD THEM I NEVER SAW AN ANIMAL STAIR AT THE SUN. REALLY DON'T KNOW IF COONS MOVED OR NOT, BUT THE BIRDS STARTED SINGING THEIR HEADS OFF WHEN IT STARTED GETTING LIGHT AGAIN.

Old Post 04-09-2024 07:57 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote