UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 2 OMCBA Litter mate sisters 6 months old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John83
New UKC Forum Member

2 OMCBA Litter mate sisters 6 months old

Two OMCBA 6 month old pups, these sisters are litter mates, these pups are green as they come, very friendly not shy or skiddish, I bought these pups at 12 weeks of age out of Alabama, had all intentions of starting them this fall but plans have changed and going to start another pup I have. These pups are out of ted, ted is out of the same litter of O Double T Burlap. These pups have a lot of fire in the kennel, they have not been in woods but one time and we’re all over the place. These sisters have not been messed up in any way and will be ready to start this fall. 300.00 a piece or 500.00 for the pair. Price is Firmmmm. Pups have had all shots and are healthy and fat. 704-530-1848 if no answer leave message and I will return call ASAP 1 Brindle with a little white trim and 1 yellow with a little white trim. Located in Hickory NC

Last edited by John83 on 07-15-2018 at 08:44 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2018 07:59 PM
John83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John83 Click here to Send John83 a Private Message Find more posts by John83 Add John83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote