UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lightfoot Bruno
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lightfoot Bruno

quote:
Originally posted by Awe Sum Mass
I wish you guys lived closer now so we could hunt together. No more coonhunters around here any more. Most of the land has been sold off to builders. Not many good places to hunt anymore.
Terry, I almost gave Sis to young man as he liked to coonhunt, but I got scared he would sell her to buy a new truck or down payment on a house so I'll keep her. I didn't hunt her for 3 months and took her out and she treed 3 coon but only 2 trees - one tree had 2 coon in it. She is getting old too. 5 years old now.
Time flies by, it seems like a couple of years ago we were all going to the hunts. Keep smiling and keep the faith.

Hey there! COOL to see those pix! I have followed the lightfoot dawgs since I have been coming on here and have many a pic saved to my computer!
As for MA hunting...lol...we complain all the time and we just have pet hounds here...but Bob and I both coonhunted the same dogs, not together...in the woods of Hopkinton where he lived and Ashland where we both went to horse camp and met! All the woods are gone around here... SIGH. We live in Wrentham Now and are lucky that when we've had a loud mouthed dawg the neighbors love it! (our current BnT is NOT loud lol)
No land left to ride horses either. We are lucky we live across from a farm(Orchard) with welands and have about 2-300 acres of wildlife...lots of coon, possums SKUNKS, fishers etc...so our dogs get to Pretend they still hunt... or ever did.... But it IS SAD.
I have been so glad to meet people on here, some in real life and we even got to go to NH to hunt once with a friend! I hunted from 1972-1979 and Bob longer...but it has been a lifetime really...........
Hope you have MANY more great hunts in your future!
HappyHunting Heather and Bob William

PS... Bob loved your old pix! made him smile and look a bit whistful... He was a lucky country bumpkin... me a city girl LOL... now we have...Wrentham FAKE country... SAD....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2013 12:04 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

Dick

I wish you live around me. I would have you in the truck all the time. Its been great to get to know you. I love talking to you.

Old Post 02-27-2013 01:34 AM
terry_goforth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry_goforth Click here to Send terry_goforth a Private Message Click Here to Email terry_goforth Find more posts by terry_goforth Add terry_goforth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

English Days

Old Post 02-27-2013 01:27 PM
terry_goforth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry_goforth Click here to Send terry_goforth a Private Message Click Here to Email terry_goforth Find more posts by terry_goforth Add terry_goforth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

Dick

What two dogs in the pictures.

Old Post 02-27-2013 01:38 PM
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Lightfoot Bruno

Hi Terry, The picture with two dogs in it was Duffy on the left and the dog on the right is Chyles Buck.
Duffy was sired by Boyd's Rock and out of Sear's Flop - he was a littermate to Dark Shadow Buster and Thrasher's Little Penny. Buck was also sired by Boyd's Rock and I can't think off the top of my head who he was out of. The dog in the single picture was Hanny's Man Friday the 13th. He was sired by Vansant's Sam out of a Pine Hill True Boy Female. I have other pictures of old time dogs I hunted with like Speck, Junior, Jewel's Wild Willy, Meek's John, Kash, I'm not positive but I think Wild Willy, Screamon Demon and Kash were littermates. It was a long time ago I could be mistaken. These dogs were always down at the big hunts and at English days. THOSE WERE THE DAYS !!!! Dogs all p!ss!ng and sh!tt!ng in the motel rooms. We are all running around cleaning up after the hounds. Funny thing the next year the whole town was glad to see us come back. No fighting or arguing, everybody telling lies about their hounds. I miss Gene alot I always got a Christmas card and pictures of his grand children and Vicky Sue. It's nice to grow old but its bittersweet when you look back and some of it is gone forever. you young guns should enjoy it now for all its worth because when its gone its gone.

Last edited by Awe Sum Mass on 02-27-2013 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 02-27-2013 09:02 PM
Awe Sum Mass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Awe Sum Mass Click here to Send Awe Sum Mass a Private Message Click Here to Email Awe Sum Mass Find more posts by Awe Sum Mass Add Awe Sum Mass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

Dick Cash and Wild Willy were brothers diff litters Little Joe x Lady Bird.. Screamon Demon was out of Brewers Redriver Stop and Lady Bird ....

Last edited by englishbuddy on 02-28-2013 at 01:13 PM

Old Post 02-27-2013 09:16 PM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Lightfoot Bruno

Thanks Buddy, I wasn't sure but I remember them being around all at the same time. I remember Alan Collins owning Lady Bird and hunting a pup out of her called Blue Bomber. What ever happened to Alan?

Old Post 02-28-2013 12:39 AM
Awe Sum Mass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Awe Sum Mass Click here to Send Awe Sum Mass a Private Message Click Here to Email Awe Sum Mass Find more posts by Awe Sum Mass Add Awe Sum Mass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishbuddy
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lightfoot Bruno

quote:
Originally posted by Awe Sum Mass
Thanks Buddy, I wasn't sure but I remember them being around all at the same time. I remember Alan Collins owning Lady Bird and hunting a pup out of her called Blue Bomber. What ever happened to Alan?

Dick Allen owned Little Bird a sister to Cash..... Allen got married about 6 months ago.......

Old Post 02-28-2013 01:16 PM
englishbuddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishbuddy Click here to Send englishbuddy a Private Message Find more posts by englishbuddy Add englishbuddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Lightfoot Bruno

Thanks again Buddy, Bowman's Lady Bird was owned by Ed Bates. Ok now I remember Little Bird was bred to Speck and thats Blue Bombers dam and sire. (it's tough to get old)

Last edited by Awe Sum Mass on 02-28-2013 at 11:24 PM

Old Post 02-28-2013 11:21 PM
Awe Sum Mass
UKC Forum Member

Big Castledawgs

I must know you because I used to live in Westboro and we hunted at the Laborer's Camp in Hopkinton behind Hub Canarnies. Remember him the old guy who lived in a trailer and had all the Redbones. A kid named Pickles and another kid that had a Walker used to hang around Hub's. Also Joe Shepard from Framingham with his Bluetick dog named Bull . It's a small world.

Old Post 02-28-2013 11:28 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

OMG!

WELL... Bob and I went to camp At Glen Maura AND... I used to take care of Hubs dawgs at that camper... and the pny and the birds... Pickle was one of my BEST friends and HE was the one I hunted with! LOL.... I LOVED Hub... and his dawgs were the first coonhounds I ever saw...and then Pickle had SHEBA... the red female I LOVED but was NOT allowed to handle! LOL... I grew up at the Sibsons... every summer and vacation etc...from 13-19 that was my teen life. They SAVED me... I was a kid on the way to trouble and Bob was worse... Younger than me and all the Pretty camp grils and women helped him thru his tuff times... I think there was a guy named Barry White with a Blue Dawg...
WOW wait till I tell Bob this! LOL...
WHAT A SMALL WORLD FOR SURE!!!! TOO funny. I grew up in Brookline... One of the little "rich kids" the locals didn't want to like at first. Bob and I got very close. Grew up didn't see each other...lived life...he got married had 2 kids and lost his lovely wife in 2000. I read the local obituaries... found out sadly it was my little friend Bobby... and we got in touch and the rest is history. Been married since 2003 and I got him a BnT pet from rescue... stumbled onto this site etc... made friends, hunt thru the computer and pix and.....WOW....
HAPPY HUNTING!!! Heather (bob is asleep... )

Will show him this tomorrow! lol... I'm still laughing you hunted where we did!!!!

Old Post 03-01-2013 03:33 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny nipp
UKC Forum Member

Lightfoot Rocket

RIP Hope i get another worthy of this list
2011 PKC Youth World Ch English GrNiteCH Nipps Oklahoma Rawhide
PKC Ch UKC NiteCH Redmans Last Chance
ChNiteCH Oklahoma Floyd
GrCh GrNiteCH George and Lees Blue Bell
NiteCh Oklahoma Swamp Rose
SilverCh GrNiteCh Oklahoma Butch
Silver Ch Oklahoma Hope
Nitech ch Timbercreek Sampson
Oklahoma Blue Pudge

Old Post 03-08-2013 10:57 PM
johnny nipp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny nipp Click here to Send johnny nipp a Private Message Find more posts by johnny nipp Add johnny nipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
englishcoon30
UKC Forum Member

I'm looking for a male to line breed with my Lightfoot female she is out of dagger and showbiz can any of help me out by chance

Pr. outlaw faith

Old Post 07-26-2013 04:15 PM
englishcoon30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for englishcoon30 Click here to Send englishcoon30 a Private Message Click Here to Email englishcoon30 Find more posts by englishcoon30 Add englishcoon30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RMoore
UKC Forum Member

ROCKY HILL ROCKER

UNADULTERATED LIGHTFOOT BREEDING....THE GREYS AND THE BLUE EYES THE BROWNS HAVE NOT BEEN CULLED FROM HIM...MR BILL CLARK TOLD ME ALOT ALSO ABOUT THIS BREED..... ROCKER IS A DIRECT DECENDANT OF LIGHTFOOT FLASH......THANK YOU BOB...NOT TO HIGH JACK THIS POST OR ANYTHING IT IS A GOOD ONE THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO...ON THESE OLD DOGS...ALSO DICK COME ON DOWN HAVE A NICE CABIN YOU CAN STAY IN WE WILL HUNT ALL NIGHT HAVE PLENTY OF GOOD HUNTING JUST SAYING YOU ARE LIKE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF OLD DOG...I LOVE IT THANKS.....

PR UKC NT CHAMPION PKC CHAMPION ROCKY HILL BUSTER (ROCKY HILL ROCKER+MAINSTREET JACKIE)
GR. NT. CHAMPION RED RUBY HARDTIME CHIC (PEARL+CHARLEY 7)
R.I.P.LUCKY SEVEN I MISS YOU JINXY.(PEARL+ CHARLEY 7)
PKC UKC PR' ROCKY HILL ROCKERS SLAP- A-HO (ROCKER+CHIC)815-878-8566

Last edited by RMoore on 07-26-2013 at 06:00 PM

Old Post 07-26-2013 05:56 PM
RMoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMoore Click here to Send RMoore a Private Message Find more posts by RMoore Add RMoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redvalley
UKC Forum Member

lightfoot bruno

i was very lucky to hunt with BILL many nights on the river and in robinson many great stories and what a great education super smart man BILL treated me great what a great friend many great hunts with bruno hoss deacon the stories on this site are true told to me many times BILL didnt tell everyone these stories he let his dogs do the talking i was lucky to buy gr nt ch lightfoot bobby from bill she was from probly one of the best cross in the english breed littermate to hoss deacon suzy bobby all gr nt and a world champion not bad being sired by bruno and and old sue its sad bill doesnt get the credit he deserves BILL whole life was his dogs i could go on but let someone else have a say yes i still hunt the lightfoot line and always will thanks to a great man and a great friend MR BILL CLARK john vendetta 740 733 8271

Old Post 07-27-2013 04:56 PM
redvalley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redvalley Click here to Send redvalley a Private Message Click Here to Email redvalley Find more posts by redvalley Add redvalley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

Bill

I talk to Bill today and hes doing alot better. He has been in the hospital for the last three weeks. Hes out now.

Old Post 07-28-2013 03:26 AM
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Past Home of:
GRNITECH FCH GRCH ROBINSON'S SILVERTONE BLUSPECK HTX DNA-P
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH ROBINSON'S RED LINDSAY
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH ROBINSON'S CROOKTAIL KATE
GRNITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S CIDERHOUSE LULU
NITECH GRCH GRFCH GRWCH RED RIDGE'S SUPER SHOCK Z HTX2
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE (BLUSPECK DAUGHTER)
NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S JJ THUNDER SUE

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 08-25-2013 05:45 AM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Past Home of:

Current
CH PR ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY JUNEBUG - (GRNITECH PKC CH RIVER BOTTOM'S CRACKER JACK X NITECH GRCH ROBINSON'S OATKA VALLEY ANNIE)

Old Post 11-28-2014 07:58 PM
Doug Robinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Robinson Click here to Send Doug Robinson a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Robinson Find more posts by Doug Robinson Add Doug Robinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Robinson
UKC Forum Member

Re: ROCKY HILL ROCKER

quote:
Originally posted by RMoore
UNADULTERATED LIGHTFOOT BREEDING....THE GREYS AND THE BLUE EYES THE BROWNS HAVE NOT BEEN CULLED FROM HIM...MR BILL CLARK TOLD ME ALOT ALSO ABOUT THIS BREED..... ROCKER IS A DIRECT DECENDANT OF LIGHTFOOT FLASH......THANK YOU BOB...NOT TO HIGH JACK THIS POST OR ANYTHING IT IS A GOOD ONE THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO...ON THESE OLD DOGS...ALSO DICK COME ON DOWN HAVE A NICE CABIN YOU CAN STAY IN WE WILL HUNT ALL NIGHT HAVE PLENTY OF GOOD HUNTING JUST SAYING YOU ARE LIKE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF OLD DOG...I LOVE IT THANKS.....

Past Home of:

Current

Old Post 11-29-2014 12:52 PM