UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina National??
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

Purina National??

Is this a ukc hunt? Do you get any wins in this hunt?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2019 10:35 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is a UKC money hunt.

Old Post 04-26-2019 01:54 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Only the Elite!!!!

2021 UKC National Grand Nite Ch
' Indiana Outlaw'
Co owned with Alan Holding

PKC Ch Nite Ch PR Backwoods Okie

Old Post 04-26-2019 04:09 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

When is this hunt. Advertised well. Well hidden!!

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 04-26-2019 04:19 AM
J Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J Cooper Click here to Send J Cooper a Private Message Click Here to Email J Cooper Find more posts by J Cooper Add J Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blue blue
UKC Forum Member

It’s

Tonight and tomorrow night 26-27 I have a dog in it just wondering exactly how it worked.

Old Post 04-26-2019 01:30 PM
blue blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blue blue Click here to Send blue blue a Private Message Click Here to Email blue blue Find more posts by blue blue Add blue blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Cooper, just look on the Redbone Forum. All of the Redbone guys know all about it.

Old Post 04-26-2019 06:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Shouldn't this hunt be front page news!? I saw the dogs that were entered listed on the news section of main website and that a PBP will be on here tonoght. If they want this hunt to have any prestige it needs better PR cast match ups and winners should be listed here each round. I won't even get started on the format to qualify and those who didn't make it because of breed or location. I voiced my opinion awhile back as did several others. Until these issues are addressed and solved it is just another hunt that gives away $. Good luck to all those competing tonight and have a good safe hunt.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 04-26-2019 08:37 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Shouldn't this hunt be front page news!? I saw the dogs that were entered listed on the news section of main website and that a PBP will be on here tonoght. If they want this hunt to have any prestige it needs better PR cast match ups and winners should be listed here each round. I won't even get started on the format to qualify and those who didn't make it because of breed or location. I voiced my opinion awhile back as did several others. Until these issues are addressed and solved it is just another hunt that gives away $. Good luck to all those competing tonight and have a good safe hunt.

OH my goodness!!! We will have to go to the Redblown page to get the results. Cant wait.

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 04-26-2019 09:55 PM
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Cooper, just look on the Redbone Forum. All of the Redbone guys know all about it.

Thanks but I dont believe I want to rely on redbone folks to fill me in on competition coonhunting info. Good luck Richard in the EASY STREET INVITE!!! I heard results will be a flyer packaged inside ever bag of purina dogfood.

' Indiana Outlaw'

Last edited by J Cooper on 04-26-2019 at 10:07 PM

Old Post 04-26-2019 10:00 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

come on Jason you know up redbone people don't lie

CH Nt. Ch.PR Wandering Red & RR Bucksaw (GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge Rip X Grand Nite Raged Ridge Toadie )
GRNTCH.GRCh.PR Steffes' Whizz Bang[GRNTCH Big Walnut BooneXGRNTCH Raged Ridge Toadie]
GRCH.Wandering Red Pepper
GRCH.Wandering Red Honeys Sweety Pie

RIP
GR.NT.CH.GR.CH.PR Steffes wandering Red Tinkerbell {GRCHGRNTCH Raged Ridge RipsawXGRNTCH Ragged Ridge Toadie]

Old Post 04-27-2019 12:28 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sox12
come on Jason you know up redbone people don't lie

George your right. But most do!!!

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 04-27-2019 02:12 AM
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Purina National

This hunt is the real deal. In years to come I expect everyone will agree. This new format is exciting.
You had to qualify (earn points), it was not an invite.
Congrats to those of all breeds who are hunting in it tonight.

UKC staff and the Purina breed reps have really hit a home run coming up with this.
The Greencastle/Deer Creek club knows how to put on an event. Good job.

For those that don't know, you had to earn points "last year" to hunt this year. So you have to earn points this year to hunt in it next year.

Well hidden? Here is what you need to know for next year.

https://www.ukcdogs.com/purina-points-series#

Click on "tentative schedule" to see upcoming points events.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Last edited by jdgher on 04-27-2019 at 06:50 PM

Old Post 04-27-2019 05:12 PM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Purina National

quote:
Originally posted by jdgher
This hunt is the real deal. In years to come I expect everyone will agree. This new format is exciting.
You had to qualify (earn points), it was not an invite.
Congrats to those of all breeds who are hunting in it tonight.

UKC staff and the Purina breed reps have really hit a home run coming up with this.
The Greencastle/Deer Creek club knows how to put on an event. Good job.

For those that don't know, you had to earn points "last year" to hunt this year. So you have to earn points this year to hunt in it next year.

Well hidden? Here is what you need to know for next year.

https://www.ukcdogs.com/purina-points-series#

Click on "tentative schedule" to see upcoming points events.

Thanks Darrin,
I'm pretty up to it on the format,structure and qualifications. Might not agree with it entirety but I get it. I might of ran up and down the road a time or two. Theres no doubt its prestigious. Treat it as such. Maybe alternates??? Few tweaks???

' Indiana Outlaw'

Old Post 04-27-2019 09:22 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Purina National

quote:
Originally posted by J Cooper
Thanks Darrin,
I'm pretty up to it on the format,structure and qualifications. Might not agree with it entirety but I get it. I might of ran up and down the road a time or two. Theres no doubt its prestigious. Treat it as such. Maybe alternates??? Fewtweaks???

Something that might add a little more excitement and prestige to an all ready great event would be to give the world champion an automatic invite. I bet everyone there would of liked to have had a crack at him, and if the champ would win, that would keep him/her on the radar making the world champion more prestiges, Might even throw the national grand champion in the mix. The more so called top class dogs at an event the better in my opinion.

Old Post 04-30-2019 09:34 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote