UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Man this forum is DEAD
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jugheadmiller
UKC Forum Member

Man this forum is DEAD

Is there nothing to talk about in the Black dog world anymore?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-30-2019 03:23 AM
Jugheadmiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jugheadmiller Click here to Send Jugheadmiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jugheadmiller Find more posts by Jugheadmiller Add Jugheadmiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Everyone is on FB I think instead of here

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:30 PM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

You can thank the mods for that.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 01-30-2019 01:40 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dickson
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I think fb has a lot to do with it. But I think it will pick back up. Those black dogs will start rolling again.

Old Post 01-30-2019 04:15 PM
Dickson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dickson Click here to Send Dickson a Private Message Click Here to Email Dickson Find more posts by Dickson Add Dickson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jugheadmiller
UKC Forum Member

Any one have a black cranking right now? I have a young dog that's going to .wake a good one I think lol.

Old Post 01-31-2019 06:55 AM
Jugheadmiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jugheadmiller Click here to Send Jugheadmiller a Private Message Click Here to Email Jugheadmiller Find more posts by Jugheadmiller Add Jugheadmiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FF5044
UKC Forum Member

I’m hunting a pup that turns 2 in May. He’s accurate as all get out but a little slow on track. I’m gonna try to start hitting some hunts as soon as possible.

Old Post 02-19-2019 05:37 AM
FF5044 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FF5044 Click here to Send FF5044 a Private Message Find more posts by FF5044 Add FF5044 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Only BLK&TANS
UKC Forum Member

?

quote:
Originally posted by FF5044
I’m hunting a pup that turns 2 in May. He’s accurate as all get out but a little slow on track. I’m gonna try to start hitting some hunts as soon as possible.

What is your young dog out of?

!~ONLY BLACK AND TANS WILL DO~!

Old Post 03-01-2019 02:07 AM
Only BLK&TANS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Only BLK&TANS Click here to Send Only BLK&TANS a Private Message Click Here to Email Only BLK&TANS Find more posts by Only BLK&TANS Add Only BLK&TANS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FF5044
UKC Forum Member

David Bastean’s Smokey dog who is out Kansas Hayes and his female who is out of Batman. Been a good pup so far, first one I’ve ever trained myself. He’ll be 2 May 1st.

Old Post 03-01-2019 09:36 AM
FF5044 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FF5044 Click here to Send FF5044 a Private Message Find more posts by FF5044 Add FF5044 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote