UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > What to breed to?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tbj1899
UKC Forum Member

What to breed to?

My female came in today and im going to breed her just looking for ideas on stud dogs

*****NITECH Flatrock Gas
***GRNITECH Flatrock Thrasher
*****CH NITECH Williams Hardwood Molly
*GRCH NITECH Backwoods Loco Lucy
*****CH GRNITECH Boogar Hollow Mojo
***GRNITECH Boogar Hollow Karma
*****GRNITECH Marchants Stylish Phret

GRNITECH Wipeout Junkie
(GRNITECH Smoky Mtn Half Pint X 'PR' Live Wire Liz)

GRNITECH GRCH Backwoods Preacher Man
(GRCH GRNITECH Mill Creek Magic X NITECH TNT Hardknock'n Molly)
2017 First Place Saturday night Grand American
2017 Grand American overall high scoring dog
2017 Grand American overall high scoring walker

NITECH Wipeout Beast Mode HTX
(GRNITECH Wipeout Junkie X Backwoods Treein Trixie)

NITECH GRCH Backwoods Loco Lucy
(GRNITECH Flatrock Thrasher X GRNITECH Boogar Hollow Karma)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2019 05:09 PM
tbj1899 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tbj1899 Click here to Send tbj1899 a Private Message Click Here to Email tbj1899 Find more posts by tbj1899 Add tbj1899 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Fox
Banned

A dog preferably

Old Post 05-24-2019 05:21 PM
Sam Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Fox Click here to Send Sam Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Fox Add Sam Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

Dick Brothers Big Mike Dog,I believe he is in Va at stud , Big Mike is throwing early starting pups with brains . I have a 7mo old pup out of him that’s treeing coon every time out by herself , the whole litter is the same way , Give Dick a call

Last edited by K Slim on 05-24-2019 at 11:35 PM

Old Post 05-24-2019 08:27 PM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BuckHicks
UKC Forum Member

Camo Man

He is here in central WV

Old Post 05-24-2019 09:07 PM
BuckHicks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckHicks Click here to Send BuckHicks a Private Message Click Here to Email BuckHicks Find more posts by BuckHicks Add BuckHicks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CONRAD FRYAR
UKC Forum Member

Yadkin River Buck is in South Carolina, direct son of Tree Blaster.

"Life is short boys, Hunt an intelligent hound"

Born in sin, convicted by the Word, saved by Grace.

Old Post 05-24-2019 10:25 PM
CONRAD FRYAR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CONRAD FRYAR Click here to Send CONRAD FRYAR a Private Message Click Here to Email CONRAD FRYAR Find more posts by CONRAD FRYAR Add CONRAD FRYAR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Brothers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by K Slim
Dick Brothers Big Mike Dog,I believe he is in Va at stud , Dick has a post on the stud dog page , Big Mike is throwing early starting pups with brains . I have a 7mo old pup out of him that’s treeing coon every time out , she was running and treeing drags at 12 weeks , I have a video of her on his post , the whole litter is the same way , Give Dick a call

Big Mike is at South Boston,Va. If interested contact me or Bobby Overby, my home 712-886-5030 cell 260-609-0931 or Bobbys 434-471-0725

Old Post 05-24-2019 11:35 PM
D Brothers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Brothers Click here to Send D Brothers a Private Message Click Here to Email D Brothers Find more posts by D Brothers Add D Brothers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Backwater Homer or something off Zeb 3

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:21 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

Backwater Homer or something off Zeb 3

Old Post 05-25-2019 01:21 AM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nitro power
UKC Forum Member

Rock bottom cold crank it!!!
Go for a hunt with this dog, his mouth is insane his locate is even more insane. He's nice all around coondog that has coons in his trees. Blake is a top notch guy that ain't afraid to show what he's hunting. I'm not biast I'm sure others mentioned are nice as well but crank shouldn't be overlooked due to promotion he is as nice as they come an put together well with a long line of winners behind him. I'd be interested in a pup off the cross considering your close to me.

Old Post 05-25-2019 04:34 AM
Nitro power is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nitro power Click here to Send Nitro power a Private Message Find more posts by Nitro power Add Nitro power to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote