UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Missouri Coonhunter
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wormy
The letters will go out tomorrow if anyone needs any info on our assn. please dont hesitate to call me. We are putting alot of effort into recruiting new clubs.

REMINDER: Jan. 29 General Membership Meeting and Dinner
Dinner @5pm Meeting @6pm Sullivan Community Center

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2011 02:10 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doublehhounds
UKC Forum Member

MCHF youth

i also have another question about the youth part of MCHF, do the youth show in their own division, or do they show against everyone else in their dogs class???

Old Post 01-17-2011 04:53 PM
doublehhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doublehhounds Click here to Send doublehhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email doublehhounds Find more posts by doublehhounds Add doublehhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

AT A HUNT OR SHOW YOUTH SHOW AGAINST EVERYONE ELSE ,IF THEY WIN THERE CLASS THEY ARE SHOWING IN OR HUNTING IN THEY PICK UP POINT'S TOWARD YOUTH HANDLER ! THEY ALSO PUT POINT'S ON THERE DOG ! IN SHOW YOU MUST WIN BEST MALE OR FEMALE OF SHOW , CH.MALE OR FEMALE OF SHOW ,GR,CH. MALE OR FEMALE OF SHOW TO GET POINT'S ! 25 POINT'S NO COMPETITION -50 POINT'S WITH COMPETITION ! IN HUNT YOU MUST HAVE PLUS POINT'S IN ORDER TO GET POINT'S ! CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ? TOM 573-694-0111 SEC/TREAS MCHF

Old Post 01-17-2011 06:11 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Anybody brave the elements last Saturday and attend the hunt in Farber? How many did they draw?
I had something I needed to do in the early evening but I did go hunting later. Hunted 2 hours and didn't get a single bark.

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-17-2011 06:15 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harry harris
Anybody brave the elements last Saturday and attend the hunt in Farber? How many did they draw?
I had something I needed to do in the early evening but I did go hunting later. Hunted 2 hours and didn't get a single bark.

Justin and I went up to Farber. They had 8 in the open and 2 in nite champ. Our cast scored on one and had two dens. The nite champ cast also scored on one coon. It didn't get as cold as I thought it was going to up north. This was the first time I had hunted out of that club, they are some good folks. I joined the club and also joined the federation while there. You still huntin old Hank?

Joshua 24:15

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-17-2011 07:36 PM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Yes I'm still hunting "ole Hank". I thought they would have a lot more snow.
It is a nice club and a good group of people. Didn't mention how you did on your cast?

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-17-2011 09:24 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

A good fellow named Reese with a good black and tan got me on the tie breaker. Neither one of us drew any minus, we both finished with 150+, but he treed in ahead of me and beat me on tree points. We had a great cast and I got beat fair and square.

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-18-2011 03:04 AM
jabrown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jabrown Click here to Send jabrown a Private Message Click Here to Email jabrown Find more posts by jabrown Add jabrown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harry harris

2 hours no strike of any kind....Harry I want to draw u this year a bunch.....lol...

Old Post 01-18-2011 03:57 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Josh,
Reese Coulter, good man and always packs a nice hound.

Chuck,
Turned out 3 different times and each time he checked back in after about 40 minutes and never opened once. We had about 3 inches of snow on the ground. Maybe I need more dog power but in his defense I have seen him tree a coon every now and then. I'm sure we will draw each other a time or two this year.

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-18-2011 05:02 AM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Lol...hope you tree one next trip out....no snow here

Old Post 01-19-2011 02:09 AM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Its snowing like crazy here!! I would say coon season is over for us!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-20-2011 12:38 AM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Josh and Reese at the farber hunt

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! You were some real good guys I'm glad T.J. got to be in the cast with you guys. He really had fun and wants to do it again.Everybody just to let you know this was my sons first comp. hunt and these guys were great!!! THANKS AGAIN.............Tom

Last edited by tom hueston on 01-20-2011 at 02:27 AM

Old Post 01-20-2011 02:23 AM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jermey burns
UKC Forum Member

Worm, just cause its snowing don't mean you can't hunt. Crack has been treeing coons all night.... If he keeps it up I might even let him out of the pen LOL

Old Post 01-20-2011 03:19 AM
jermey burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jermey burns Click here to Send jermey burns a Private Message Click Here to Email jermey burns Find more posts by jermey burns Add jermey burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

Re: Josh and Reese at the farber hunt

quote:
Originally posted by tom hueston
Just wanted to say THANK YOU! You were some real good guys I'm glad T.J. got to be in the cast with you guys. He really had fun and wants to do it again.Everybody just to let you know this was my sons first comp. hunt and these guys were great!!! THANKS AGAIN.............Tom

Tom, hope to see you guys again at the next one. I believe Farber's next hunt is on Feb 5.

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-20-2011 03:36 AM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Let him out Burnzy!!! And hook a sled to him and let Cam have some fun!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-20-2011 03:50 AM
tom hueston
UKC Forum Member

Josh

I don't think T.J. will let me miss it he is alredy wanting to come down there for that hunt in Bourbon,St. Clair,and again in Farber next month.Well have a great day hope to see you soon......Tom

Old Post 01-20-2011 04:02 PM
tom hueston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tom hueston Click here to Send tom hueston a Private Message Click Here to Email tom hueston Find more posts by tom hueston Add tom hueston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Sat Jan 29th Annual Meeting Dinner @5pm Meeting @ 6pm

Sullivan Community Center

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-22-2011 09:33 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Who all is coming to the state meeting?

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-24-2011 02:34 AM
midmohunter
UKC Forum Member

I'll be there Worm.

Tom is planning on coming. I think Justin and his Wife are coming, and maybe Derrick.

Old Post 01-24-2011 02:39 AM
midmohunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midmohunter Click here to Send midmohunter a Private Message Find more posts by midmohunter Add midmohunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jabrown
UKC Forum Member

Planning on being there.

Josh Brown
The Barber Shop
Cuba, MO
573-205-1391

Old Post 01-24-2011 03:39 AM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Glad to see you all are coming!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-25-2011 03:02 AM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Don't think brad and I are going to make it sorry but we are behind you and Harry all the way....

Old Post 01-25-2011 04:54 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

January 20, 2011

HB#94 - HB#99 - HB#100 = all three bills referred to House Agriculture Committee.

SB#4 = read a second time on the floor and referred to Senate Agriculture Committee.

Hope to see a crowd at the annual meeting.

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-25-2011 07:28 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

I just received this e-mail from Missouri State Senator Bill Stouffer:

"It was just announced today that there will be a state senate hearing on Proposition B repeals and reforms tomorrow, Wednesday, January 26, 2011, at 1:00 P.M. in Senate Committee Room #1 (Capitol Rm. #118). If you are able, please consider attending to show your support."

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-25-2011 08:11 PM
G&GWalkers
UKC Forum Member

hunt tests/// new club starting out nw mo

just want to let everyone know that we will have hunt test if we have interest in them we are LOST HOLLOW CHA OF MAYSVILL. AND WE ARE GOING TO BE HOLDING OUR HUNTS IN KING CITY MO
we are a new club that just started last year so we need every ones support thanks LOST HOLLOW CHA.....

GIVE ME A CALL FOR MORE INFO
Larry Grimes 660 787 0134

GRCH PR GRIMES LIL MISS SUGAR 2 ukc 1st
PKC MONEY WON NIGHT CH PR GRIMES"S BIG TIME BONNIE WITH 3 UKC 1sts

Old Post 01-26-2011 06:38 AM
G&GWalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G&GWalkers Click here to Send G&GWalkers a Private Message Click Here to Email G&GWalkers Find more posts by G&GWalkers Add G&GWalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote