UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The Missouri Coonhunter
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO REPLY ON HERE BY SEVERAL HUNTER'S ! FEDERATION YEAR RUN'S FROM SEPT. 1ST TO FEDERATION STATE HUNT WEEKEND BEFORE LABOR DAY . WE HAVE 2 DOUBLE POINT HUNT'S SPRING CLASSIC AND STATE HUNT ! SPRING CLASSIC WILL BE HELD AT CRAWFORD COUNTY COON CLUB IN BOURBON MO. APRIL 15 & 16 2011. WE WILL BE GIVING A DOG BOX TO OVERALL HIGH SCORING DOG AND A VALLEY CREEK 5-LED MINI PRO LIGHT TO OPPOSITE SEX . DOUBLE CAST WIN'S , WIN'S OVER SINGLE NIGHT SCORE ! WE WILL ALSO BE GIVING A SPORT-DOG 3200 SHOCKING SYSTEM TO HIGH SCORING DOG FRI. & SAT. NIGHT THAT IS NOT KING OR QUEEN OF HUNT ! FULL SET OF TROPHIES FOR BENCH SHOW , PLUS SOMETHING EXTRA FOR KING AND QUEEN OF SHOW ! SAME PRIZES FOR STATE HUNT IN AUG. ! THE FEDERATION HAS 2 PROGRAM'S THAT HAVE BEEN HELPING THE AFFILIATED CLUB'S OUT TO DRAW MORE DOG'S AT THERE HUNT'S AND SHOW'S !WE ARE GIVING A DOG BOX TO HIGH POINT DOG LEADER OF THE HUNT'S AND SHOW'S ! AND WE ARE GIVING A DOG BOX OR VALLEY CREEK LIGHT TO OVERALL POINT'S HANDLER OF THE 8 ZONE'S ,1 FOR HUNT ,1 FOR SHOW !PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AT FINAL HUNT IN OCT. .

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 12-29-2010 at 03:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2010 03:39 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

WE ALSO HAVE OUR FINAL HUNT IN OCT. FOR THE TOP EIGHT DOG'S IN EACH ZONE AND THE TOP TWO HANDLER OF EACH ZONE ! THE PRIZE PACKAGE DEPENDS ON ENTRIES ! THIS YEAR 2010 WE HAD 75 DOG'S GO TO THE WOOD;S ON FRI. NIGHT , THE TOP SIXTEEN CAST WINNER'S ADVANCE TO SAT. NIGHT . AND 4 CAST WINNER'S WITH + POINT;S ADVANCE TO FINAL 4 !THIS LAST YEAR THE PRIZE- PACKAGE WAS 1ST- DOG BOX ,VALLEY CREEK PRO LIGHT , GARMIN -DC40 COLLAR - 12 BAG'S PURINA DOG FOOD , $400 CASH- FINAL 4 JACKET2ND- DOG BOX ,VALLEY CREEK PRO LIGHT ,GARMIN - DC 40 COLLAR, 9 BAG'S PURINA DOG FOOD AND $300 CASH, FINAL 4 JACKET -3RD- DOG BOX , VALLEY CREEK PRO LIGHT , DC 40 COLLAR .5 BAGS PURINA DOG FOOD $ 250 CASH ,FINAL 4 JACKET , 4TH- DOG BOX , VALLEY CREEK PRO LIGHT , DC 40 COLLAR. 4 BAGS PURINA DOG FOOD $ 200 CASH FINAL 4 JACKET ! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE FEDERATION IT IS $ 15 INDIVIDUAL , $30 FAMILY ,$5 YOUTH ! IF YOUR CLUB WISHES TO BE AFFILIATED IT IS $ 30 1ST YEAR - $65 AFTER THAT !CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE www.mchf.biz ANY QUESTION'S POST , PM OR CALL 573-694-0111 THANK'S TOM WILBERS SECRETARY/TREASURER MO. COONHUNTERS FEDERATION

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 12-29-2010 at 08:54 PM

Old Post 12-29-2010 04:04 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

ALSO STATE COONHUNTER'S HUNT'S, -STATE HUNT ,AND ST. JUDE WILL BE FEDERATION POINT HUNT'S AND SPRING CLASSIC AND STATE FEDERATION HUNT WILL BE STATE POINT HUNT'S ! WORMY IS DOING A GREAT JOB FOR STATE COONHUNTER'S ! THE ELECTION OF OFFICER'S FOR FEDERATION WILL BE IN AUG. AT STATE HUNT THEY SERVE A 2 YEAR TERM !THE FEDERATION YOUTH HUNT WILL BE MAY 21 2011 AT LAWERNCE COUNTY COONHUNTERS IN AURORA MO. LOT'S OF PRIZES TO BE GIVEN AWAY ! IF YOUR INTERESTED IN DONATING SOMETHING ,LET ME KNOW !!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEB SITE !www.mchf.biz ! THANK'S TOM

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 12-29-2010 at 09:23 PM

Old Post 12-29-2010 04:10 PM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Arethere any federation hunts in southeast mo....I like there prizes ,the state has went down
Hill over the years nothing against wormy but I can remember when it was alot more prestigious I think it needs younger people like him at the helm to bring it back ....

Old Post 12-29-2010 04:22 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

I agree with u Chuck 100% but I think we are headed back up that hill and it may take a few years to get to the top. With your help and support I am sure we can get there.

Thanks Tom for the kind words. I sure am trying to get it back where everyon wants it to be.

The MCHF is also a great assn. like I said before 2 assns. but one pourpose"To better our sport and protect our hunting rights."I am a proud member of both and I encourage you to be also.

Trader's Midnight Money RIP
Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 12-29-2010 04:58 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

Give Me a call sometime
Let's talk.....

Old Post 12-29-2010 06:06 PM
smokin-1-mo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smokin-1-mo Click here to Send smokin-1-mo a Private Message Click Here to Email smokin-1-mo Find more posts by smokin-1-mo Add smokin-1-mo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

I FORGOT MENTION OUR YOUTH PROGRAM ! WE WILL BE GIVING A CRITTER GETTER LIGHT FROM VALLEY CREEK AND A JACKET TO THE HIGH SCORING YOUTH HANDLER IN THE HUNT'S AND SHOW ! JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU GO TO A AFFILIATED HUNT YOU PUT YOUR MCHF NUMBER AND Y FOR YOUTH MAKES IT EASIER ON CLUB SECRETARY !
CHUCK ! CHECK OUT WEBSITE ! GO TO MCHF CLUBS TO SEE WHAT CLUB'S ARE CLOSE TO YOU ! P.S. ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN JUST SEND ME YOUR MONEY I WILL ASSIGN YOU A MCHF NUMBER AND BE ON YOUR WAY TO WINNNING THE PRIZES IN THE FEDERATION ! YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO WIN PRIZES !!! ALSO WE GIVE A JACKET TO THE TOP POINT DOG IN EACH ZONE ! HUNT AND SHOW !! TOM
MCHF MOTTO - OUR GOAL IS TO INSTILL THE HERITAGE OF COONHUNTING IN THE YOUTH OF TODAY AND ADULT'S OF TOMORROW AND TO KEEP OUR HUNTING TRADITION ALIVE IN OUR COUNTRY !! WORMY'S RIGHT BOTH ASSOCIATION ARE WORKING TO KEEP OUR HUNTING RIGHT'S !

Last edited by THOMAS WILBERS on 12-29-2010 at 09:16 PM

Old Post 12-29-2010 08:48 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-30-2010 07:16 PM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

STATE COON HUNTERS OF MISSOURI

2011 MAJOR EVENTS

Apr. 2 AKC State Hunt Patterson, Mo.

Jun. 10 & 11 UKC State Hunt Cuba, Mo.

Aug. 20 UKC State Youth Hunt Kinder, Mo.

Sept. 23 & 24 UKC Shriner’s Hunt St. Clair, Mo.

Oct. 1 Governor's Cup Bourbon, Mo.

Dec. 3 Show-Me Showdown Ironton, Mo.

“Show-Me Showdown” points can be earned at any hunt where the coon club is affiliated with the State Coon Hunters of Missouri.

Only clubs affiliated with the State Coon Hunters are eligible to host a Major Event.

Any club joining the State Coon Hunters in 2011 will be eligible to host a 2012 Major Event. The club should fill out the "affiliation application" enclosed and specify the event they wish to host and the date.

Governor’s Cup Hunt/Show will be open to all SCHM members.

“Show-Me Showdown” – you must be one of the Top 64 in points to qualify.

Federation Members
Federation points can be earned at the (4) following State Coon Hunters’ events.
June 10 & 11 - UKC State Hunt – Cuba, Mo.
Sept. 23 & 24 – Shriners Hunt – St. Clair, Mo.

636 577-7070

Last edited by harry harris on 02-28-2011 at 03:54 PM

Old Post 12-31-2010 05:07 AM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nathaniel
UKC Forum Member

How about trying to get a few more hunts north of I 70. All the bigger hunts are south.

816-898-0952

Old Post 12-31-2010 02:56 PM
Nathaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathaniel Click here to Send Nathaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathaniel Find more posts by Nathaniel Add Nathaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leurch
New UKC Forum Member

mo coon hunters

I wish there was more clubs north of I/70 affiliated with the state there are so many nice clubs that could and would do a great job on some of these hunts.

Old Post 12-31-2010 03:51 PM
leurch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leurch Click Here to Email leurch Find more posts by leurch Add leurch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE HENSLEY
UKC Forum Member

Nate talk to your clubs , and let Tom or me know if they are interested in holding a bigger hunt. MCHF is always looking for ways to improve our hunts. The Spring hunt and Youth hunt locations are voted on every year.

DUAL GRCH SILVER CH COON CREEK STYLISH DOTTIE

DUAL GRCH SILVER CH COON CREEK STYLISH HOPE

NITE CH COON CREEK STYLISH LEGGO (LEDGEND X DOTTIE)

Old Post 12-31-2010 04:43 PM
MIKE HENSLEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE HENSLEY Click here to Send MIKE HENSLEY a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE HENSLEY Find more posts by MIKE HENSLEY Add MIKE HENSLEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Nathaniel & leurch,

EVERY coon club in the State of Missouri will be getting a letter from the State Coon Hunters of Missouri in January 2011 encouraging them to join the State Coon Hunters.

President Frieberger is COMMITTED to expanding membership to clubs above I-70. I will be running for a position on the Board in the January meeting and if elected I will do everything I can to get the hunts rotated from north to south every year, starting with the north in 2012.

The State does require clubs to be affiliated before they can host a major event. Therefore clubs north of I-70 must join the State and submit their request to host a 2012 major event along with their application to join the State.

Believe me when I tell you a major push to recruit coon clubs north and south is about to happen!!!!!!

I hope we have a good turnout at the State meeting (Jan 29) and I hope some people from the north attend.

636 577-7070

Old Post 12-31-2010 06:20 PM
harry harris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harry harris Click here to Send harry harris a Private Message Click Here to Email harry harris Find more posts by harry harris Add harry harris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leurch
New UKC Forum Member

mo coonhunters

harry you are right wormy does an oustanding job as president he is always looking for ways to better our association.harry keep up the good work.

Old Post 12-31-2010 09:09 PM
leurch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leurch Click Here to Email leurch Find more posts by leurch Add leurch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, Boy Leurch what a hunt lastnite. I had a blast.

As far as Harry Harris running for an office in 2011 I ask who ever supports me as president please support Harry in his run for an office he has alot of good ideas and works very hard for our assn. We need more like you Harry. Thanks for your dedication. And yes if I am elected in 2011 one of my goals is to recuit more clubs and members. We have a plan and I think it will work.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 12-31-2010 10:24 PM
Wormy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wormy Click here to Send Wormy a Private Message Click Here to Email Wormy Find more posts by Wormy Add Wormy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
doublehhounds
UKC Forum Member

youth question

do mchf events have a youth show class added to them or is it just certain events?

Old Post 01-01-2011 12:06 AM
doublehhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doublehhounds Click here to Send doublehhounds a Private Message Click Here to Email doublehhounds Find more posts by doublehhounds Add doublehhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

IF YOU ARE A YOUTH JUST SHOW OR HUNT AT ANY OF THE MCHF AFFILIATED CLUBS AND WIN POINTS TOWARD YOUTH HANDLER !WE WILL BE GIVING A LIGHT & JACKET TO OVERALL YOUTH IN HUNT & SHOW'S ! TOM

Old Post 01-01-2011 04:50 AM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year!!!!

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-01-2011 09:20 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

Anymore Ideas? The annual meeting is now less than a month away. Hope to see you all there.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-03-2011 02:46 AM
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Question for "SCHM" and MCHF:

Does either organization have a designated person responsible for monitoring state legislation in Jefferson City that would affect hunters, landowners or dog owners?

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-03-2011 04:51 PM
nitehawk
UKC Forum Member

State Coon Hunters Ass'n has Chris(Wormy) Gary Hunter and George Nash.Part of their job.

Old Post 01-03-2011 05:13 PM
nitehawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehawk Click here to Send nitehawk a Private Message Click Here to Email nitehawk Find more posts by nitehawk Add nitehawk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harry harris
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Roy.

636 577-7070

Old Post 01-03-2011 08:05 PM
smokin-1-mo
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehawk
State Coon Hunters Ass'n has Chris(Wormy) Gary Hunter and George Nash.Part of their job.
Wow,seems like they have alot to do .....What do board members do...I also noticed there is nothing of the winners from the youth hunt on website yet.....

Old Post 01-03-2011 10:52 PM
Wormy
UKC Forum Member

I sure am glad someone knows what Im supposed to do.

To answer your question Harry, I do not know alot about the political part of my job but I am very willing to learn. Maybe we do need someone that studies the things that go on in Jeff City. Thats a good idea.

Chuck I will see what I can do about the web site.

Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
Wipeout Weapon
NtCh 1000 $ Baby

Old Post 01-04-2011 12:34 AM
ST_CRK_KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harry harris
We are in the process of talking to Todd Kellam right now. I'm sure we will get some scheduled.
What clubs are willing to host the tests? Also trying to see if the State association could hold some tests.

We need to hear from any hunters that would be interested. Please respond on this thread so UKC can see the interest.

Harry our club hosted 6 or 7 Hunt Tests last year and nobody came to them. Once the locals got their dogs finished we quit having them. I'd say we would host some more if there was any interest.

**'PR' JR'S SHOW ME BLACK SIS** Gr Nite Ch Isom'sTimber x Isom's Josie R.I.P.)
**CGN CGCH 'PR' S & JR's Show Me Bella**
**CNC 'PR' O'Neal's Locktite Little River D** (Co-Owned with Russell O'Neal)
(GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Coulter's Timbuktu X Nite Ch Gr Ch CCH "PR" Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
**'PR' Stouts Creek Jessie II** (Gr Nite Ch 'PR' Isom's Show Me Black Timber x Nite Ch Gr Ch 'PR' Little River Jessie Jr HTX)
**'PR' Stouts Creek Gator**
**'PR' Stouts Creek Hooker**
(GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Coulter's Timbuktu X GrNite Ch Gr Ch "PR" Faulkner's Amy)
SHOW YOUR DOGS ON THE TREE
NOT THE BENCH!!!!!

Old Post 01-04-2011 02:13 PM
ST_CRK_KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ST_CRK_KENNELS Click here to Send ST_CRK_KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email ST_CRK_KENNELS Find more posts by ST_CRK_KENNELS Add ST_CRK_KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote