UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Goodlocks mallory lake Moose
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cwbluebio
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck-I am glad you are excited about the dog and are going to promote him. It is great also that your intentions are to finish him-one more nt ch for 6. Hope as many people as possible take advantage of this oppurtunity-again best of luck!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-03-2012 03:02 PM
cwbluebio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwbluebio Click here to Send cwbluebio a Private Message Click Here to Email cwbluebio Find more posts by cwbluebio Add cwbluebio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

C.W.

I know I am!!!!!!!!

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 03-04-2012 12:50 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-04-2012 06:57 PM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-07-2012 12:20 AM
oldmanblue76
UKC Forum Member

Did you at one time own a female names Sue ? Where did you get her from if I may ask ?

Old Post 03-07-2012 02:14 AM
oldmanblue76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oldmanblue76 Click here to Send oldmanblue76 a Private Message Find more posts by oldmanblue76 Add oldmanblue76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by oldmanblue76
Did you at one time own a female names Sue ? Where did you get her from if I may ask ? [I had a female named Deva Sue, I raised here and her mother as pups?/QUOTE]

Old Post 03-07-2012 03:29 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Lady Gaga aka Katie

Old Post 03-07-2012 04:45 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

the photo above is my Katie female, the light one in the middle, the others are Ed Hayes' Abby and Lilly. Katie has been bred to Moose. She is out of GRNTCH Russ.Treein Blue Bum and my Diamond female,who is line bred on Shelton Morris'Blue River Boomer. Ill try to post a pedigree later. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Old Post 03-07-2012 05:16 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Yancy

Larry said that it should be fine to hunt at his place saturday night. call me and I'll let you know were to meet.

Old Post 03-07-2012 09:21 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

steve kitchen

hey steve Ill be callin you from work about where to meet.Hunted Moose last night, first time in a couple weeks, hes really gettin fat, heavy winds and full moon, but WOW! what a coondog!

Old Post 03-08-2012 04:24 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-09-2012 04:58 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Ran a few beagles last week! then made a couple drops with Moose last night. every tree had a coon on the outside,not braggin just impressed. the last tree he found himself a little place to set back and relax!

Old Post 03-09-2012 05:09 AM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

see you tomarrow night!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-10-2012 01:58 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

moose

many have asked about him so I thought Id post some things about him. heres his style, He hunts super hard,goes as deep as he has too,bawl on track.chop on tree with a nice change over. you never see him till you pull him off a tree.no reverse! not a patch woods pleasure dog! not Ill or rough. I hunted pups with him. He has never ran any off game and as far as i know has never had a shock collar on him. turn him loose in a deer herd he'll tree a coon. very accurate with a coon on the outside most of the time. doesnt step in his crap in the kennel and has great manners.but he is just a dog and like every other dog in the world hes not perfect! thanks to everyone.

Old Post 03-10-2012 04:18 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Yancy

He is a nice hound I like the way he opperated last night!

Old Post 03-11-2012 02:21 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Steve thanks for setting up the nice hunt last night we had alot of fun,and alot of fun dodging deer all the way home.so much for moose treein most of em on the outside.ha ha.

Old Post 03-11-2012 06:24 PM
NHBLUDOG
UKC Forum Member

DOGS

YANCY GIVE ME A CALL OR SEND YOUR NUMBER IN PRIVATE . JOHN EDDINGTON

Old Post 03-12-2012 11:10 PM
NHBLUDOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NHBLUDOG Click here to Send NHBLUDOG a Private Message Click Here to Email NHBLUDOG Visit NHBLUDOG's homepage! Find more posts by NHBLUDOG Add NHBLUDOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Yancy&Moose

good luck at Ashland!

Old Post 03-15-2012 01:45 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-16-2012 02:50 PM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Had a great time in Ashland. on friday the first drop the dogs ran a coon right to the bank of the Mohican river. which was flooded and very wide, and ole moose swam across it but not straight across,he got out into the current and it sucked him downstream he went over a thousand yards on the garmin .I thought he was gonna die but he made it and got treed up on a ridge on the other side. we had to drive like mad several miles to the other side and an old lady let us go on her property to get him, we made it back in 53 mins. what a blast! we had a good cast but all ended up in the minus, some bad calls,den trees and coon a couple trees over hurt us all.

Old Post 03-20-2012 05:20 AM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Yancy,

Good talking to you at Ashland,I kept thinking to myself how much fun it would have been pleasure hunting with you guys saturday night.I ve done that before and it was a blast.mabe next time, take care and good luck with Moose.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-20-2012 07:40 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Matt Turner, we had a good hunt on sat. first drop every dog split. moose was under a coon and johns penny had a den and joshs english had a coon too. I put moose away and we got a couple new dogs out for the next couple drops. last drop Johns little Penny worked a cold track and split with 2 coon in the tree. you sure are breeding some fine hounds! I will have some of that blood here someday soon. thanks for your comments.
John Eddington, I sent you a pm. keep in touch!
Cw thanks for your comments! Moose is the toughest jet bred dog Ive seen yet so yes Im excited!
Steve Kitchen Ill be calling you this weekend.

Old Post 03-23-2012 05:04 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Ivy

---------------------GRCH NTCH NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER 16
--------------------NTCH NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER 17
----------------------CH NORTHERN BLUE JULIE
----------------GRNTCH NORTHER BLUE HAMMER 18
---------------------NTCH NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER 9
--------------------CH NORTHERN BLUE MISSY ANN
-----------------------NORTHERN BLUE BULA
NGRNC GRNTCH TREESLAMMIN BLUE HILLBILLY
---------------------GRNTCH NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
-------------------NTCH CC HOOSIER STONE
----------------------NTCH CH NORTHWIND BLUEGRASS
-----------------NTCH TREESLAMMIN BLUE QUEEN
----------------------GRNTCH NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
--------------------MEADS BLUE BETTY
-----------------------GRNTCH MEADS BLUE GERT

GRNTCH TWILITE BLUE POISON IVY

----------------------NTCH NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER 17
--------------------GRNTCH NORTHERN BLUE HAMMER 18
-----------------------CH NORTHERN BLUE MISSY ANN
-BURRELS NORTHERN BLUE CORT
----------------------GRNTCH COZ SPARETIME SPANKY
---------------------NIGHT RANGER MISTY BLUE SUE
-----------------------CH COMANCHES BLUE TANYA

Old Post 03-25-2012 04:07 PM
Wiskybaby
UKC Forum Member

Futz

Moose looks like a great cross with Futz. Maybe chill alittle of that moose sperm to be on the safe side. Sometime Crazy **** happens. Russ A

Old Post 04-02-2012 01:12 AM
Wiskybaby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wiskybaby Click here to Send Wiskybaby a Private Message Click Here to Email Wiskybaby Find more posts by Wiskybaby Add Wiskybaby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-02-2012 01:56 AM