UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Goodlocks mallory lake Moose
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Goodlocks mallory lake Moose

--------------------------GRNTCH NORTHERNBLUE JET 4
----------------------GRNTCH NORTHERN BLUE JET 5
---------------------------NTCH HOOSIER C.C. LADY
-----------------GRNTCH MEADS SUPER JET 6
--------------------------GRNTCH GRCH DARK BLUE DELTA DASH
-----------------------WHITES BLUE SUE
--------------------------CH MOORES DARK BLUE SWEETTHANG

NT CH GOODLOCKS MALLORY LAKE MOOSE

------------------------GRNTCH GRCH NORTHERN. B. HAMMER 18
---------------------NGRNC GRNTCH TREESLAMMIN HILLBILLY
------------------------NTCH TREESLAMMIN BLUE QUEEN
------------------GRNTCH TWILITE BLUE POISON IVY
------------------------GRNTCH GRCH NORTHERN B. HAMMER 18
----------------------BURRELS NORTHERN BLUE CORT
------------------------NIGHT RANGER MISTY BL SUE

Last edited by yancy_goodlock on 07-28-2012 at 07:24 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2012 01:01 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Moose has been in a couple hunts and has a first,seventh and tenth. he will be finished out soon I hope and he will be bred to my females.He is a nice coondog. hunts hard and quick. he is very accurate. I just wanted everyone to know that hes is out there and that I just bought him.

Last edited by yancy_goodlock on 02-19-2012 at 03:09 PM

Old Post 02-19-2012 02:17 AM
yancy_goodlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yancy_goodlock Click here to Send yancy_goodlock a Private Message Click Here to Email yancy_goodlock Find more posts by yancy_goodlock Add yancy_goodlock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

moose

wqw i love that breeding all them good ones then delta dash to top it off, how old is he and are you breeding to the public, one of the best ones i ever ownd wasa out of delta dash. good luck hes gotta be a good one. steve,

Old Post 02-19-2012 02:46 AM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Looks Good!

I cant Wait!!!! His Mother and Father were great reporducers ! and his borther was one of the best I've ever owend till he was killed by a car. I will be breed'n my Nt.Ch. Twilite blue Foxy Lady, aka Futz, female to him after the world hunt. She is out of my Gr. Nt.Ch.Twilite Blue Honey & Gr.Nt.Ch.B&D's Blue Spike! Yancy I'll seen you & Moose soon!!!!!!!!! Steve!!!!!!!!!

"If it ain't BLUE, you ain't gotta a CLUE"

Old Post 02-19-2012 04:19 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madriver kennel
UKC Forum Member

Moose

Good Luck , With him !!!

Mad River

Old Post 02-19-2012 02:25 PM
madriver kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madriver kennel Click here to Send madriver kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email madriver kennel Find more posts by madriver kennel Add madriver kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-19-2012 03:46 PM
willscreek1
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with Moose

Do you know of anything going back to old hooker up that way?

Old Post 02-19-2012 05:33 PM
willscreek1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willscreek1 Click here to Send willscreek1 a Private Message Find more posts by willscreek1 Add willscreek1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

horseshoer, he just turned 6 yrs old.the kid that owned him didnt push him in the hunts but he did take him to bluetick days twice and got his picture in the book both times. yes Id breed him to anyones dog just to help out the breed. He will be a preformance sire as soon as the paperwork is done. just got my dna kit.
willscreek,howdy! theres nothin out of hooker up here.My friend Ed Hayes had a great female out of her that we took up to Dave deans and bred to sparetime spanky. out of that came my blue moon female that is buried here, I only bred her once. she had 2 males. 1 was culled the other was owned by a friend and somethin killed him! that ended it here.

Old Post 02-20-2012 03:31 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-21-2012 05:25 PM
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

Yancy

i'm gonna try an get up your way & hunt with moose & them boomer dogs Ron

Old Post 02-23-2012 10:27 PM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joeinmo
UKC Forum Member

number

sounds like you have a realy nice dog if you would send a pm with your number if you would thanks

Old Post 02-24-2012 12:03 AM
joeinmo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joeinmo Click here to Send joeinmo a Private Message Click Here to Email joeinmo Find more posts by joeinmo Add joeinmo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-24-2012 05:06 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

thought Id put a picture on from a pleasure hunt this season.me with Rebel and Katie,littermates from GRNT Russ Blue Bum and Diamond,Jeff Bufford with Julie from My Rattler and Mad River Bonnie,Ross with Bo from Bill Hubbards Yankee Pounder and Crookie,both GRNTS I think,and John Gill with Penny from Matt Turners Tree Daddy.every dog split and held the .22 pressure at least once.we left a few small ones alive!
Ron Brown It would be great to go huntin with you.will fit it in there one of these days,

Old Post 02-24-2012 05:53 AM
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Great picture Yancy I got to get down there and catch a hunt with those powerhouses you got.

Old Post 02-24-2012 11:27 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Iron
UKC Forum Member

I sure do like the way this dog is bred. How many pups does he have on the ground?

GRCH GRNITECH"PR" Blue Iron Brummy HTX

Top 100 Finalist 2012 UKC World Hunt.

King of Hunt 2013 BBOA National Bluetick Days

Tree Blue

I use and recommend Backwoods Supplies

Old Post 02-24-2012 11:37 PM
Blue Iron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blue Iron Click here to Send Blue Iron a Private Message Click Here to Email Blue Iron Find more posts by Blue Iron Add Blue Iron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

Hey Scot, I wouldnt call em powerhouses. just dogs. Ill give you a call sometime I might just run up your way to hunt one of these nights. get the dogs used to be hauled around some!
Clyde, thanks for the reply. yes hes bred really good. out of 6s last litter.I looked at Ivys 7 gen. pedigree last night and its very impressive all the way back. He has no pups,never been bred,but I just bred him to my Katie female,he was tied out behind the barn so to speak when i bought him,but the guy who sold him to me,Trever,Knew that I was gonna promote him some and thats what he wanted.
Hes been vet checked,healthy sperm.and hes all coondog,goes till he finds a coon and does it quick,keep in touch if I can help in your breeding program!
Gone fishing!

Old Post 02-25-2012 03:07 PM
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Moose

Yancy,got Moose collected today! should pick him up tuesday or wendsday!!!

Old Post 02-26-2012 01:17 AM
twiliteblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twiliteblues Click here to Send twiliteblues a Private Message Click Here to Email twiliteblues Find more posts by twiliteblues Add twiliteblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james boyd
UKC Forum Member

whats up yancy tried to call you

Old Post 02-26-2012 05:32 PM
james boyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james boyd Click here to Send james boyd a Private Message Click Here to Email james boyd Find more posts by james boyd Add james boyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scot Crandall
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good to me Yancy , the door is open let me know when.

Old Post 02-26-2012 06:10 PM
Scot Crandall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scot Crandall Click here to Send Scot Crandall a Private Message Find more posts by Scot Crandall Add Scot Crandall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Moose

Just got him home ,seeya soon Yancy!!!!!!

Old Post 02-29-2012 01:57 AM
yancy_goodlock
UKC Forum Member

thanks

thanks Steve,Im sure wantin to get some pups out of Moose,if they hunt as hard as him theyll make an old man out of me. ha ha
thanks to everyone else who called or commented about Moose. if anyone wants to see him go just get ahold of me, headin north to run snowshoes for a few days then Ill get back to runnin him.

Old Post 03-02-2012 03:42 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

shure like the way that dog is breed i would like to see him go sometime

Old Post 03-02-2012 03:55 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

moose

bred to be a stud dog,wish you were a little closer,

Old Post 03-02-2012 08:18 PM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twiliteblues
UKC Forum Member

Gr.NtCh. B&D's Blue Queen

Yancy as soon as Queen comes in heat we'll get her bred to him, and we'll see you and Moose next Saturday night!!!!!!!!

Old Post 03-02-2012 11:17 PM
HOOSIERBLUE
UKC Forum Member

btt

btt

Old Post 03-03-2012 02:36 PM
HOOSIERBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOOSIERBLUE Click here to Send HOOSIERBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email HOOSIERBLUE Find more posts by HOOSIERBLUE Add HOOSIERBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote