UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for this season
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Austin
UKC Forum Member

looking for this season

I am looking for an reg. English female red tick or blue tick near Grundy VA that can tree her own coon and will come check in after 600 to 800 yards. I would also take a younger female that could be finished out this season. If anyone could help me out Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2014 09:05 PM
Austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austin Click here to Send Austin a Private Message Find more posts by Austin Add Austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T&S Motivated Kennel
UKC Forum Member

I have a 3 year old redtick female that trees her on coon don't need no help and no trashy she tree coons not trees give me a call and I can tale u all about her 902-802-4691 ask for Darren

Old Post 09-11-2014 11:20 PM
T&S Motivated Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T&S Motivated Kennel Click here to Send T&S Motivated Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email T&S Motivated Kennel Find more posts by T&S Motivated Kennel Add T&S Motivated Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Austin
UKC Forum Member

Thanks but that a little to far for me to go

Old Post 09-12-2014 10:30 PM
Austin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Austin Click here to Send Austin a Private Message Find more posts by Austin Add Austin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stevesiebert612
UKC Forum Member

auston the female i got on the board is what u need call me i live n ill

Old Post 09-13-2014 02:24 AM
stevesiebert612 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stevesiebert612 Click here to Send stevesiebert612 a Private Message Click Here to Email stevesiebert612 Find more posts by stevesiebert612 Add stevesiebert612 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

females

I have a 7 yr old and a 4 year old that I will sell. Both can tree there own coon. I live in Ohio

Old Post 09-15-2014 03:40 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ringtail 3132
UKC Forum Member

Female

I have a blue English female 10 months old for sale ready to start $150 located in tn

Old Post 09-15-2014 04:13 AM
ringtail 3132 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ringtail 3132 Click here to Send ringtail 3132 a Private Message Find more posts by ringtail 3132 Add ringtail 3132 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Michael C
UKC Forum Member

I have nice female sirebriar greek zeb damgoyonder bettyim in pa 570 659 5350

Old Post 09-19-2014 10:51 PM
Michael C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael C Click here to Send Michael C a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael C Find more posts by Michael C Add Michael C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Austin
UKC Forum Member

thanks everyone for trying to help but I'm still looking for one a little closer to me. at least within 3 hours of me

Old Post 09-21-2014 06:00 PM
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call!

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 09-22-2014 05:03 PM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Austin
UKC Forum Member

I've had lots of guys trying to help, but I'm still looking for that one dog out there! Thanks

Old Post 09-27-2014 09:46 PM
Austin
UKC Forum Member

I would probably take a 6 to 8 month female old pup that would tire up a caged coon!

Old Post 10-02-2014 04:48 AM