UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone feeding caninex
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Eddie Green
UKC Forum Member

Anyone feeding caninex

I put a female on it around six weeks ago and she is doing and looking better then ever. Planning on switching all my dogs over to it.
Just curious if anyone else was feeding it.

GRNT GREEN'S TRIPLE B LONESOME ZEKE
GRNT GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ABBY
TRIPLE B LOUD MOUTH LINCOLN
GREEN'S TRIPLE B YELLOWSTONE RIP
GREEN'S TRIPLE B GRAND CLEORA
GREEN'S TRIPLE B BIG TIME MARTHA
NTCH SMITHS TREE BUSTING STINGER

R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ROY
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE THUMP

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2020 04:57 PM
Eddie Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Green Click here to Send Eddie Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Green Find more posts by Eddie Green Add Eddie Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Yes, I like it also

Old Post 01-22-2020 06:12 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Really good feed.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 01-22-2020 06:16 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica knight
UKC Forum Member

Absolutely love this feed at has done wonders for our pups . We were feeding diamond naturals large breed puppy and they kept the poos and there looked dull and not very good looking and didn’t seem to be growing at all so we started looking for a nother feed and found the canineX food and that it was grain free and everything we wanted and we found that the sport mix company had never had a recall on any of the products they make and now the pups are growing like weeds and look absolutely amazing and shiny coats and have so much energy. We will never change the feed we absolutely love it all though it smells to high heavens but that’s because the fish oil and all that in it. I highly recommend it.

Old Post 01-23-2020 04:50 AM
Jessica knight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica knight Click here to Send Jessica knight a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica knight Find more posts by Jessica knight Add Jessica knight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote