UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Skuna River Fred
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

Skuna River Fred

What stud out there has Fred at least in the second generation?? I am looking for a female pup as close to Fred as i can get.
Thanks for any info given!!

I have a call into Curt Sybert already, just seeing whats out there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2020 07:56 PM
CHRIS SUTTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS SUTTON Click here to Send CHRIS SUTTON a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS SUTTON Add CHRIS SUTTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jgoodson
UKC Forum Member

fred

Nason long has one out of fred and lizzy. lizzy is off lipper semen.

male ch grnt ch goodsons rowdy bocephus
NT CH Lippers LIP Lock Lizzy (lipper semen x War creek Anna)

Old Post 10-23-2020 08:31 PM
jgoodson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jgoodson Click here to Send jgoodson a Private Message Click Here to Email jgoodson Find more posts by jgoodson Add jgoodson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Gr Nt Skuna River Fred Bear is probably the most proven reproducer with Fred as his grandsire.

Old Post 10-23-2020 08:34 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the leads.... I will for sure follow up. I talked to Curt and he has used his last straw, and didn't get pups.

Old Post 10-23-2020 11:27 PM
CHRIS SUTTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS SUTTON Click here to Send CHRIS SUTTON a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS SUTTON Add CHRIS SUTTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

If you are looking for something directly out of Fred...Daniel Wilson has semen on Gr Nt Skuna River Bear. He’s direct out of Fred. He was a fantastic reproducer and produced the Fred Bear dog.

Old Post 10-24-2020 03:41 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lblhunter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes Coffman
If you are looking for something directly out of Fred...Daniel Wilson has semen on Gr Nt Skuna River Bear. He’s direct out of Fred. He was a fantastic reproducer and produced the Fred Bear dog.

I contacted Daniel about GrNt Skuna River Bear some weeks back about semen. I was told he did have some stored and that he would have to check and see how many straws he had and he would get back with me. That was before the fall super stakes and I haven't had a text from him yet. So he does have it

Old Post 10-24-2020 05:48 PM
lblhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lblhunter Click here to Send lblhunter a Private Message Find more posts by lblhunter Add lblhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cole run
UKC Forum Member

Doug Ferris had a a straw of semen from Fred don’t know if he still has it or not

Old Post 10-24-2020 06:18 PM
cole run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cole run Click here to Send cole run a Private Message Find more posts by cole run Add cole run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=398402

There are straws available on this direct son of Fred.

Old Post 10-24-2020 08:23 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

I will be in contact soon, I had a littermate brother to that dog. Was killed on thr road chasing a coon at 7 months old. Crazy big mouth and a tree dog! Small world.

Old Post 10-25-2020 06:42 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

I believe that's where Slinger came from. Kansas

Old Post 10-26-2020 02:04 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir, Slinger have many pups? What kind of traits did he throw?

Old Post 10-26-2020 03:55 AM
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

skuna river bear

you should check with Daniel aging he get real busy with farming... breed my female to skuna river Fred bear(hank) and she's ready to drop pups first week of November don't wait to long he's 11 now but you wouldn't know it by looking at him great shape for his age..I've got a 9 month old pup out of him and a river bend breed female that really doing good by her self so he reproduces

Old Post 10-26-2020 06:29 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rudedog
UKC Forum Member

skuna river bear

you should check with Daniel aging he get real busy with farming... breed my female to skuna river Fred bear(hank) and she's ready to drop pups first week of November don't wait to long he's 11 now but you wouldn't know it by looking at him great shape for his age. I've got a 9 month old pup out of him and a river bend breed female that really doing good by her self so he reproduces

Old Post 10-26-2020 06:29 PM
rudedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rudedog Click here to Send rudedog a Private Message Find more posts by rudedog Add rudedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Re: skuna river bear

quote:
Originally posted by rudedog
you should check with Daniel aging he get real busy with farming... breed my female to skuna river Fred bear(hank) and she's ready to drop pups first week of November don't wait to long he's 11 now but you wouldn't know it by looking at him great shape for his age. I've got a 9 month old pup out of him and a river bend breed female that really doing good by her self so he reproduces
I wouldn’t breed to Daniel’s dog unless you like to win. Because that dog does nothing but produce winners.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 10-27-2020 09:38 AM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CHRIS SUTTON
Yes sir, Slinger have many pups? What kind of traits did he throw?

I think he was only bred three times?

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 10-29-2020 at 06:32 PM

Old Post 10-29-2020 03:43 AM
BuckeyeBoys
UKC Forum Member

Fred

Night and Day's Dozer was directly off Fred. Not sure if he is still a live. A nice fella owned him in Ohio and bred him a good bit. Big dog with a huge mouth and a helluva tree dog.

Old Post 10-29-2020 03:10 PM
BuckeyeBoys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BuckeyeBoys Click here to Send BuckeyeBoys a Private Message Find more posts by BuckeyeBoys Add BuckeyeBoys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote