UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > With Deer Gun Season coming up in several states, please share...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jerry Moll
UKC Forum Member

With Deer Gun Season coming up in several states, please share...

Raccoon & Squirrel Hunters, if you or your club would like to purchase these posters to display in your area stores, gas stations and deer hunting clubs, they are only $1.00 each, plus shipping.

Please contact Swiss Alps Printing in Vevay, Indiana (812) 427-3844

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2020 03:14 AM
Jerry Moll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Moll Click here to Send Jerry Moll a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Moll Visit Jerry Moll's homepage! Find more posts by Jerry Moll Add Jerry Moll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Jerry

1st thanks for your post! I called to order 20. The bad is Swiss Alps Printing (812-427-3844) is going out of business.

So my question is does anyone know where to get a comparable poster?? Please post number or text it to me.

Thanks

Randi Bidlack 419 235 9075

Old Post 10-20-2020 01:50 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Hillenbrand
UKC Forum Member

posters

Great idea. What size are these posters?

Old Post 10-20-2020 02:11 PM
Ed Hillenbrand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Hillenbrand Click here to Send Ed Hillenbrand a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Hillenbrand Find more posts by Ed Hillenbrand Add Ed Hillenbrand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Ed

Per my conversation with Swiss Alps Printing this morning. They printed them on poster board. I'm am assuming at least 8.5 x 11 inches.

Randi

Old Post 10-20-2020 05:33 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry Moll
UKC Forum Member

I will try to arrange an alternate supplier.

Old Post 10-21-2020 06:10 PM
Jerry Moll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry Moll Click here to Send Jerry Moll a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry Moll Visit Jerry Moll's homepage! Find more posts by Jerry Moll Add Jerry Moll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote