UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > How to Vote
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

How to Vote

Last edited by Mike Reynolds on 09-10-2021 at 06:54 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2020 12:40 PM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan&Ann
UKC Forum Member

Voting

I really don't think this thing is about Trump. This election is about evil. The far left stands for evil. I wish Trump would be more humble, but look at who he has chosen to be his vice president (great Christian man) who could be our next President in 4 years. Trump stands against evil. Is he flawed yes but he stands against evil. All have sinned and come short is what my bible says and so has Trump. But he stands against evil over and over and over. How this could even be close is an embarrassment to our country!

Old Post 10-19-2020 01:25 PM
Dan&Ann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan&Ann Click here to Send Dan&Ann a Private Message Find more posts by Dan&Ann Add Dan&Ann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

If you are a Christian the choice is easy and clear. It's just as simple as that! Until the far left pulls more to the center, they'll never get a look from me!

Old Post 10-19-2020 05:25 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

https://youtu.be/0LZqeGrEEfM
As imperfect as our president just as we are all sinners he unlike many leaders is not afraid in these times to say the name of our lord and savior Jesus Christ..

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-19-2020 08:26 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Our president may not be the hero we all wanted but he is the monster we all needed. Even God himself chose men of " questionable character " to do his will.. Like others have said, it is no longer about blue or red it is about good and evil.

Old Post 10-19-2020 08:54 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIG-MAN071
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by morgan branch
Our president may not be the hero we all wanted but he is the monster we all needed. Even God himself chose men of " questionable character " to do his will.. Like others have said, it is no longer about blue or red it is about good and evil.

AMEN!!

Old Post 10-19-2020 09:38 PM
BIG-MAN071 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG-MAN071 Click here to Send BIG-MAN071 a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG-MAN071 Find more posts by BIG-MAN071 Add BIG-MAN071 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RatDog
UKC Forum Member

God

Please continue to bless our country

Old Post 10-19-2020 10:08 PM
RatDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RatDog Click here to Send RatDog a Private Message Find more posts by RatDog Add RatDog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Voting

quote:
Originally posted by Dan&Ann
I really don't think this thing is about Trump. This election is about evil. The far left stands for evil. I wish Trump would be more humble, but look at who he has chosen to be his vice president (great Christian man) who could be our next President in 4 years. Trump stands against evil. Is he flawed yes but he stands against evil. All have sinned and come short is what my bible says and so has Trump. But he stands against evil over and over and over. How this could even be close is an embarrassment to our country!

I agree with you on Pence, no way in hell would he sell out his office our country and he sure the heck wouldn't have his son out being the salesman

Old Post 10-20-2020 12:01 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
natnicegg
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dan&Ann

Truth spoken right here. Evil sums up the left perfectly in my mind.

Old Post 10-20-2020 02:45 AM
natnicegg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for natnicegg Click here to Send natnicegg a Private Message Click Here to Email natnicegg Find more posts by natnicegg Add natnicegg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

I truly believe that trump was god sent he could never take all the negativity without the help of Jesus and our prayers he has constantly being hounded every day 24-7 for standing up, for our country and to be a voice for an unborn child we need to pray for is re-election I truly believe he will win.

Old Post 10-20-2020 04:32 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

If you are wondering about IF it has come down to EVIL vs good. Let me share something that is mighty convincing to me.

I see what is going on in America. No political party, no group of people, no one on this earth today. Can put together a plan of evil that is unfolding before our eyes and bring out all the hate in our hearts at one time. Except one and that is SATAN. This is his plan and he is unleashing it right before our eyes. There are a lot of Very Good People that live their lives, raise their Families and work hard. That don't believe in Satan and don't believe in God. I am not here to convince you about God today. I am here to see if we agree that this master plan to destroy our Country is coming straight out of the burning fire of Hell and being directed by Satan himself. Good People use your logical mind on the unity of evil we are seeing. Then use your Heart to understand there is a God to combat this Evil. A God we have removed for many places. Today put him in your Heart, come together and Pray for unity and Gods Power overcome the Evil that abounds. Pray that our next President is the Man God wants in the White House. To turn back the tide of Evil that is about to drown us all.

Old Post 10-20-2020 12:52 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Voting

If I went to a church and they started telling me how I should vote I would get up and walk out that is for weak minded people who can't think for themselves being a replublican that's the last thing I want to hear

Old Post 10-20-2020 12:54 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wart
If I went to a church and they started telling me how I should vote I would get up and walk out that is for weak minded people who can't think for themselves being a replublican that's the last thing I want to hear

I have never, not once, heard our pastor speak on which person or party to vote for. I go to church to worship God and that's all. If you're a true Christian, it shouldn't matter if you go to church or not, the choices we have are made clear through Christian values. It's good verses evil or God verses the devil, this is the way I see it and that's pretty simple for me.

Old Post 10-20-2020 01:11 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
If you are wondering about IF it has come down to EVIL vs good. Let me share something that is mighty convincing to me.

I see what is going on in America. No political party, no group of people, no one on this earth today. Can put together a plan of evil that is unfolding before our eyes and bring out all the hate in our hearts at one time. Except one and that is SATAN. This is his plan and he is unleashing it right before our eyes. There are a lot of Very Good People that live their lives, raise their Families and work hard. That don't believe in Satan and don't believe in God. I am not here to convince you about God today. I am here to see if we agree that this master plan to destroy our Country is coming straight out of the burning fire of Hell and being directed by Satan himself. Good People use your logical mind on the unity of evil we are seeing. Then use your Heart to understand there is a God to combat this Evil. A God we have removed for many places. Today put him in your Heart, come together and Pray for unity and Gods Power overcome the Evil that abounds. Pray that our next President is the Man God wants in the White House. To turn back the tide of Evil that is about to drown us all.

Very well said. I too agree that what is happening is not by chance. Satan is real. God is real. But they are not equal. God is sovereign and supreme. Nothing that is happening is taking God by surprise.

Old Post 10-20-2020 02:45 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan&Ann
UKC Forum Member

Wart

This has nothing to do with church Wart...But has everything to do with Satan at work in America....And no, a preacher should not preach politics but he should not steer away from preaching the Word...(BIBLE) the True Constitution and the true foundation of what righteousness is and should be. How can anyone who truly believes in the Word of God not see the evilness that the far left has embraced.. Pelosi and Biden both stink of it. Trump wants to protect our freedoms! Speech, Guns, Children's Lives, Borders, Jobs, Money, and so on and so on.. And if a preacher slips up and tells us to vote for Trump then he and I just have to agree on this one! GO DONALD TRUMP! And yes I do believe that God has his hand on this flawed rascal. No way he could have done what he has done without the help of the all mighty....! You tell me where he is getting his strength from...Corona Virus get off me I have an election to win and a country to save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be a land slide boys! The quiet majority is about to show the left where we stand!!!!!!!!! And by the way I am going coon hunting tonight and I am gonna shoot one out for Nancy Pelosi with my 22 rifle that Donald Trump said I can use!

Old Post 10-20-2020 04:26 PM
Dan&Ann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan&Ann Click here to Send Dan&Ann a Private Message Find more posts by Dan&Ann Add Dan&Ann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote