UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: House blood

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
Thanks Tom you and Lipper ruined me. Check out this BIG old coon Tank treed last night, pretty big for a coon around here. I think he had seen a few Christmases as my mother used to say. Wait till Lucille goes off in one of those Lipper
screaming trances under a coon. I'm getting pumped.

tanks younger full littermate

[/B][/QUOTE]

What more could a man ask for, you will love him.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2010 02:47 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

GRCH NITECH Cyanide's Sheriff Andy.....double Lipper bred

Andy's Pigeon Mtn Peg.....

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Last edited by Sheriff Andy on 10-28-2010 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 10-28-2010 02:59 AM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Sheriff Andy

Whats his full pedigree look like.

Old Post 10-31-2010 01:34 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sheriff Andy
UKC Forum Member

Sire:
GRNITECH GRCH SACKETT'S CYANIDE
Dam:
BURGE'S CANE BRAKE ANNEY

NITECH 'PR' YADKIN RIVER CROWDER
GRNITECH 'PR' ROCK RIVER SACKETT
'PR' FLYNN'S HUSTLIN GYPSY
................CH GRNITECH 'PR' ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
GRNITECH 'PR' DOHONEY'S BOONE
GRNITECH 'PR' SKEAN'S DOLLY
'PR' DOHONEY'S SPICE
............GRNITECH GRCH SACKETT'S CYANIDE
GRNITECH 'PR' ROCK RIVER SACKETT CH GRNITECH 'PR' ROCK RIVER SACKETT JR.
GRNITECH 'PR' SKEAN'S DOLLY
................GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' ROCK RIVER LADY
GRNITECH CH 'PR' HICOUNTRY'S NITE HEAT
GRNITECH 'PR' NIGHT-HEAT DIXIE
GRNITECH 'PR' LONE PINE PATCHES
......GRCH NITECH 'PR' CYANIDE'S SHERIFF ANDY
....................GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' HOUSE'S LIPPER
................GRNITECH SKUNA RIVER LIPPER
.....................NITECH INCREDIBLE DIXIE
BURGE'S CANE BRAKE NIPPER
WHITE'S AMITE RIVER PAC
............BURGE'S CANE BRAKE ANNEY
GRNITECH 'PR' HOUSE'S CLINT
....................GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' HOUSE'S LIPPER
'PR' HOUSE'S QUEEN LOU
.................NITECH CRY CREEK BEV
GRNITECH 'PR' morgans cry creek bandit
....................NITECH GRCH FCH WALLER'S CRY CREEK CASEY

I miss Mayberry,
where everythings in black and white.
and tan.

Last edited by Sheriff Andy on 11-02-2010 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 10-31-2010 02:24 AM
Sheriff Andy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sheriff Andy Click here to Send Sheriff Andy a Private Message Find more posts by Sheriff Andy Add Sheriff Andy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Oren
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT

Old Post 11-01-2010 03:07 AM
Oren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oren Click here to Send Oren a Private Message Find more posts by Oren Add Oren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

My daughter and a pair of House breed pups.

Old Post 11-12-2010 01:22 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: House Blood

quote:
Originally posted by lavell
My daughter and a pair of House breed pups.

OUTSTANDING...........

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 11-12-2010 11:19 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE BLOOD

Thanks Paul

Old Post 11-13-2010 11:53 PM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-22-2010 12:53 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Kevin thats a nice female out of Hunter, I think shes a sister to Jeff Duvall's Billy isn't she. Hunter is a great reproducer,its nice to see him get some recognition that he deserves.I have a Houses Kentucky Buzz female also.The pups in the above picture are by her and Houses Jay.

Last edited by lavell on 11-23-2010 at 03:38 AM

Old Post 11-23-2010 03:36 AM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Lavell......yes she is a sister to Billy. From what Jeff tells me she hunts alot like his, independent and accurate. Hunter and Buzz sure threw some good ones! I am really pleased with the results with my two. Those are sharp looking pups aswell,, with big houndy heads. I hope they carry on the line for you. Keep us posted!

Old Post 11-23-2010 04:20 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l.lyle
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by l.lyle
The first registered pup I ever bought was in 1962, a Grandson of Houses Bawlie. I got suckered cause the man wanted $25 for the pups but when he could tell I really liked a certain one, he said he had to have $35 for that one 'cause it would make a "show champion" . Since I was 11 and didn't have but $25 from pushin a lawn mower for $1 per acre cause that's what they were advertised for, I had to borrow $10 from my dad. Anyway, if an 11 year old boy can train a dog to tree coons when he didn't even know what a coondog was, it must have had something to do with the dog. He died at 15 years old. The best money I ever spent and borrowed.

Mine was a "weak tongue" walker of that era.

Old Post 11-23-2010 06:04 AM
l.lyle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l.lyle Click here to Send l.lyle a Private Message Click Here to Email l.lyle Find more posts by l.lyle Add l.lyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: House blood

quote:
Originally posted by p31295
tanks younger full littermate

What more could a man ask for, you will love him. [/B][/QUOTE]

paul
unreal as to the looks of rebel jr. and tank ,,
jr. looks like a clone off tank

did you get the video of jr. with the first coon he ever saw,,totally unreal..

i'd take him to the woods but we got bad coyote population here now,
i'm sure he'd fight back till they got done eating him,but going to wait till he's big enought to stand toe to toe with them..
will be hunting his big half brother buddy till then.he has that high pitched squawbawl on track ,aint nobody going to mistake him for their dog,lol..totally unreal how rebel is produceing go-getum coondog pups.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 11-24-2010 05:42 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: House blood

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
What more could a man ask for, you will love him.

paul
unreal as to the looks of rebel jr. and tank ,,
jr. looks like a clone off tank

did you get the video of jr. with the first coon he ever saw,,totally unreal..

i'd take him to the woods but we got bad coyote population here now,
i'm sure he'd fight back till they got done eating him,but going to wait till he's big enought to stand toe to toe with them..
will be hunting his big half brother buddy till then.he has that high pitched squawbawl on track ,aint nobody going to mistake him for their dog,lol..totally unreal how rebel is produceing go-getum coondog pups. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey WBILL yeah I got the video. I loved it.
JR. looks so familiar cant remember where Ive seen him before. HA HA

pic of Tank as a pup. I saw his pic and pedigree, and had to have him.

Thinking of changing Tanks name to Submarine, if their is water anywhere, he's gonna be on the other side under a coon just a cranking.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 11-25-2010 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 11-24-2010 09:21 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Lynley Lucille and Tank

Lucille is showing some positives for a 4 month old, has treed a couple of squirrels. Twenty five years ago I was starting a brother of hers, the same way.

My granddaughter in for Thanksgiving, not only a terrific softball player. She is a good dog shower too.

Happy Thanksgiving

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 11-25-2010 at 07:37 AM

Old Post 11-25-2010 12:08 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lynley Lucille and Tank

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

Lucille is showing some positives for a 4 month old, has treed a couple of squirrels.

My granddaughter in for Thanksgiving, not only a terrific softball player. She is a good dog shower too.

Happy Thanksgiving

they are looking good,nice to have a good handler,my kids give up on the hounds,,
that female is filling out good,what are you feeding her..looks like she's about big enough to dance with the yotes if they get stupid..

got the ped from abshire on his other litter,,looks like i'm going to have to sell some locast post to get one of them,he's got that blood blended like some good ky bourbon,just cant get enough of it,,lol

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 11-25-2010 07:36 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

They are looking good Paul!

Old Post 11-26-2010 02:44 PM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Hard Rock'n Crank

Thunder Dan x Thunder Mt's Bawlin Brandy

This pup is coming on at a yr old he split treed twice last night with a single and a double.

Old Post 11-26-2010 02:52 PM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW "DOC"...

Lipper's Dr. Law "Doc" at 4 months old on his 1st coon. He is LIPPER LOUD !! Direct son of House's Lipper.. the legend continues.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 11-29-2010 03:13 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S DR. LAW.. aka "DOC"

Doc treed on his 1st coon turned loose for him at 4 months old.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 11-29-2010 03:18 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Tom, Its great 26 year old semen of good genetics and the proof is in the pie.Whats the rest of the litter doing.

Old Post 11-30-2010 03:56 AM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER PUPS...

Good morning Lavell.. I think most of us are just getting started with the pups now that they are 4 months old. I have not seen a tighter wound pup than Doc since Lipper was that age. They all seem to have exceptionally LOUD Lipper type mouthes. The Lucille pup that Paul Camp and I have has treed a couple of squirrels. Man is she a looker and what a mouth she has. We are expecting great things from her. Loyd Wilson is really liking our Impact pup in Kansas. I haven't talked to Ronnie Bone in Kentucky in the last couple of weeks, but He really is liking Lipper 99.Have a good one Lavell and thanks for your interest.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 11-30-2010 02:08 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

What would it take a man to get one of them pups, arm leg or both? Lol

Old Post 12-01-2010 01:54 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER PUPS...

quote:
Originally posted by Walker9615
What would it take a man to get one of them pups, arm leg or both? Lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------
LOL...Well the problem with that is , it would be impossible to keep up with a "LIPPER DOG" with only one leg !!!
Have a great day !!

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-01-2010 01:36 PM
Walker9615
UKC Forum Member

Hey Lavell any new pics of the pups an what's the moms ped?

Old Post 12-02-2010 03:05 AM
Walker9615 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walker9615 Click here to Send Walker9615 a Private Message Click Here to Email Walker9615 Find more posts by Walker9615 Add Walker9615 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote