UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Tom , They're some nice looking pups.

Last edited by lavell on 10-21-2010 at 04:44 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2010 01:11 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Has she got enough HOUSE Blood up close for ya.

I haven,t seen her papers yet. but they will look like this.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-21-2010 07:26 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Check out the pedigree on Tank, man I like him. Same qualities Joe House loved course through this 15 month COON TREEeR veins.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 10-21-2010 at 05:49 PM

Old Post 10-21-2010 07:35 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: House blood

quote:
Originally posted by lavell
Tom , They're some nice looking pups.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey... Thanks Lavell ...and Paul that is an impressive load of House Blood you're packing there. Have a great day men.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 10-21-2010 04:59 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: House blood

Hey... Thanks Lavell ...and Paul that is an impressive load of House Blood you're packing there. Have a great day men.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Tom you and Lipper ruined me. Check out this BIG old coon Tank treed last night, pretty big for a coon around here. I think he had seen a few Christmases as my mother used to say. Wait till Lucille goes off in one of those Lipper
screaming trances under a coon. I'm getting pumped.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 10-23-2010 at 04:52 PM

Old Post 10-22-2010 04:34 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by p31295

Check out the pedigree on Tank, man I like him. Same qualities Joe House loved course through this 15 month COON TREEeR veins.

if you look at the far bottom of of cokes ped you'll see 2 more shots of clint plus a shot of house's cruze also

i'll be going to get me a little brother to tank sometime ,soon as i get my wheels wired together..
abshire has made the same cross again..

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 10-22-2010 05:05 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Impressive pictures Paul! Nicely setup. Tank is looking good. My 11 mth old pup split treed tonight with the meat, he's out of Thunder Dan, more House breeding in the making!

Old Post 10-22-2010 05:12 AM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
if you look at the far bottom of of cokes ped you'll see 2 more shots of clint plus a shot of house's cruze also

i'll be going to get me a little brother to tank sometime ,soon as i get my wheels wired together..
abshire has made the same cross again..

Hey Wild Bill You've made a wise choice. Mr. Abshire has some outstanding HOUSE BREEDING going on.

Ive been looking for a pic of cruze and some others.Its a work in progress. I dont know when I turned into a History major. Just think its neat, through line breeding its like we are hunting years ago, with Joe House in a Kentucky river bottom.

Best of luck.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 10-22-2010 at 01:02 PM

Old Post 10-22-2010 11:08 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin McCormick
Impressive pictures Paul! Nicely setup. Tank is looking good. My 11 mth old pup split treed tonight with the meat, he's out of Thunder Dan, more House breeding in the making!

Hey Kevin good to hear. I know your proud. It seems like they allways have the meat. Its all good here in Texas.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 10-22-2010 11:12 AM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: House blood

quote:
Thanks Tom you and Lipper ruined me. Check out this old coon Tank treed last night, pretty big for a coon around here. I think he had seen a few Christmases as my mother used to say. Wait till Lucille goes off in one of those Lipper
screaming trances under a coon. I'm getting pumped.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Paul... Tank is a really nice young hound. I know you are proud of him. Come on Lucille !!! I can't wait to see them and Doc shaking the acorns in the river bottom. Now THAT will be something to hear.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 10-22-2010 03:43 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Here's a House bred female treeing on a bear.

Old Post 10-23-2010 02:36 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hey Wild Bill You've made a wise choice. Mr. Abshire has some outstanding HOUSE BREEDING going on.

Ive been looking for a pic of cruze and some others.Its a work in progress. I dont know when I turned into a History major. Just think its neat, through line breeding its like we are hunting years ago, with Joe House in a Kentucky river bottom.

Best of luck.

i brought back to the top the lipper thread,,has the pictures of cruse/lawyer on it..have the link to the picture below hope it works,,

http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/...se/scan0015.jpg

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-23-2010 06:04 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-23-2010 06:15 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Thanks Wild Bill Ill update. If you know anything on the others and females. I would like them as well.

I believe in line breeding by looking in the past you can see the future. A complete hound one you enjoy hunting through the week and can win with on weekend. Not have to stay split all the time in order to win , but have enough power to beat the cast even when packed, and split when necessary. Thats what I like. The old House Hound was that.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 10-23-2010 at 04:42 PM

Old Post 10-23-2010 04:22 PM
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

HOUSE'S LAWYER

HOUSE'S LAWYER.... TREEEED !!!! Man he was LOUD beyond discription.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 10-23-2010 05:02 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks Wild Bill Ill update. If you know anything on the others and females. I would like them as well.

I believe in line breeding by looking in the past you can see the future. A complete hound one you enjoy hunting through the week and can win with on weekend. Not have to stay split all the time in order to win , but have enough power to beat the cast even when packed, and split when necessary. Thats what I like. The old House Hound was that.

i'll check my books and see what i have,,
i think we are on the same thinking pattern..
i need to update my website with the new additions i have..check my webpage and you will see what i been working with ..

i'm thinking when lucille is ready ,she would be a good cross on tank,,what do you think??
good luck..bill

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-23-2010 06:13 PM
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

House's Hardwood Heidie

House's Hardwood Hunter X Daughter of Mack's Screaming Lawyer

Old Post 10-23-2010 07:04 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Buzz's Ragin Rock

House's Kentucky Buzz X Daughter of Hardwood Swamp & House's Prowler female

Old Post 10-23-2010 07:12 PM
swamp1

HOUSE BLOOD

OKAY I just can't take it anymore. have coonhunted about 30 years now, absolutely love FINELY RIVER DOGS. have owned many bloodlines and love some of them also just different styles.I got my hands on a male straight out of LIPPER many years ago and after hunting him the first night, i knew i had to put some of this awesome power in my stock, i had loud,speed,track,accuracy already, but i had enough sense to realize the potent power this dog could add to my potent power.KNOW about haters and na sayers,drew 1 in a hunt a few years back talked bad about my junk up to then,but OLD JOE had them puttin that 5,000 dollar dog back in truck in little over 30 min,had enough i guess.gonna get good at typing 1day.the way i believe it is gonna be is kinda like it happened with me.SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T REALIZE,[YOUR'RE ABOUT TO SEE SOMETHING YOU HAN'T SEEN BEFORE]catch my drift.[what wrong with that dog daddy,why is it screaming and bellaring like that,is something hurting it daddy.daddy why is that dog barking like that.no shugg he's not hurt, he's running a track,but daddy shhh,gotta go people. A DEVASTATING BOMB JUST WENT OFF DOWN IN THAT SWAMP. goodluck MR HOPKINS and everyone.

Old Post 10-24-2010 11:17 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

House Blood..

Good morning Swamp1... It is always good to hear a LIPPER GUY
testify. LOL... Thanks for the well wishes...The pups are really growing and are LOUD and PROUD. I really like their actions and mouthes. Have a great day.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 10-25-2010 02:41 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
i'll check my books and see what i have,,
i think we are on the same thinking pattern..
i need to update my website with the new additions i have..check my webpage and you will see what i been working with ..

i'm thinking when lucille is ready ,she would be a good cross on tank,,what do you think??
good luck..bill

Tank and Lucille now that wouldn't be an experiment at all.

I know what those pups would be like just like they have been for decades. Bold, Good looking, Hard hunting,Track driving, BIG BAWl MOUTH, COON DOGS . What we always called the right kind. I Can't wait to hear her tree. A direct daughter of Lipper in 2010. WOW.

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Last edited by p31295 on 10-26-2010 at 03:16 AM

Old Post 10-26-2010 02:36 AM
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Re: HOUSE'S LAWYER

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper

HOUSE'S LAWYER.... TREEEED !!!! Man he was LOUD beyond discription.

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

Best House Stud of them all IMO.

Old Post 10-26-2010 03:28 AM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Tank and Lucille now that wouldn't be an experiment at all.

I know what those pups would be like just like they have been for decades. Bold, Good looking, Hard hunting,Track driving, BIG BAWl MOUTH, COON DOGS . What we always called the right kind. I Can't wait to hear her tree. A direct daughter of Lipper in 2010. WOW.

i'm one of those that finds something that works,i try to stay with it as long as i can....like my new additions..
----------GrNt House's Tom Tom
--------GrNt House's Clint
----------NtCh Kentucky Judy
------NtCh Douglas' Caesar
----------GrNt Hern's Red Eagle Dick
--------House's R.E. Bonnie
----------Gearing's Treeing Sue
----PKC CH UKC NtCh House's Rebel (SIRE)
----------GrNt House's Lawyer
--------GrNt House's Cane
----------Double Tough Sue II
------Erickson's Ice Tea
----------GrNt Wabash River Jar
--------NtCh Gilbreath's Pee Wee
----------Blackston's Sandy

abshires new pups..my new male

----------GrNt Guess' Deanwood Drifter
--------GrNt Drifter's Stylish Buzz
----------GrNt Schmersal's Stylish Queen
------NtCh House's Kentucky Buzz
----------NtCh Rector Creek Clint
--------Rector Creek Shana
----------NtCh Simmon's Ozark Bell
----House's Pine Mt Coke (DAM)
----------GrNt House's Lipper
--------GrNt Lippers Mack
----------GrCh Oak Valley Sparkie
------NtCh Hickory Hill Sadie
----------Ch Clint's Cola
--------NtCh Spikes Tree Top Cassie Mae
----------House's Flirt

=========================================
my female pup

...................... GRTCH HOUSES CLINT

............... GRTCH HOUSES PROWLER

...................... PR HOUSES FLY

..... SIRE NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

...................... PR HANDLEYS JAKE

............... PR PRATTERS SALLY

...................... PR LIPPERS BURNNING FLAME

.... NTCH PR HOUSES SECOND CHANCE

...................... NTCH MEDLEYS HARDWOOD SWAMP

............... NTCH PRICES PRICELESS HANK

...................... PR WHEATLEYS CINDY/PROWLER

.... PR HOUSES BELLE

...................... GRTCH GRCH LIPPERS STYLISH RANK

............... PR TAR SCREAMING CASSIE

...................... PR MEDLEYS NIKKI

my female pup...

...................... CH GRTCH HARDWOOD MANIAC

............... NTCH MEDLEYS HARDWOOD SWAMP

...................... GRTCH HARDWOOD TINY

..... SIRE NTCH PKC CH JDS SWAMP STOMPIN HANK

...................... GRTCH HOUSES PROWLER

............... NTCH TREE TALKING BOBBY SUE

...................... PR HOUSES NICOLE

..... PR C/J/ MISSOURI T TALL

...................... NTCH HOUSES CEASER/HOUSES CLINT

............... PR HOUSES JASPER

...................... GRCH PROW N MINNIE

...... DAM PR HOUSES BOBBY JO

...................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

.............. PR PKC CH BROOKS PROWLING JANE

...................... PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

======ped on priceless hank...================

..................................houses clint
......................houses lipper
..................................houses queen lou
...............guess hardwood maniac
.................................tredwells hardwood logan
.....................taylors hardwood dixie
.................................cliftons ruby
.........medleys hardwood swamp
.................................houses lawyer(h-lipper)
.....................houses tom again
................................clarks itasca belle(h-clint)
..............guess hardwood tiny
................................treadwells harwood logan
.....................taylors hardwood dixie
................................cliftons ruby
pkc gold ch(18500) ukc nch with 3 wins priceless hank
................................houses tom tom
.....................houses clint
................................houses judy
..............houses rock mountain prowler
................................houses cruze(h-clint)
.....................houses fly
................................docs houses nonie
........wheatlys beech fork cindy
...............................houses clint
.....................brooks creek tom tom
...............................reds black river cindy
.............ottermans cindy
.............................lights amos moses
.....................lights sally
.............................courtneys huzzah annie
amos moses mother is direct out of houses clint
huzaah annie sire is direct off of houses clint

=========================================
my m/f pup out of house's hound x mandy

..................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

............ NTCH HOUSES JAMMER

...................... PKC CH BROOKS PROWLING JANE

..... SIRE NTCH HOUSES HOUND

...................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES KY BUZZ

.............. PR HOUSES KANDY KANE

....................... PR HOUSES PINE MTN CANDY

.... PUPS UKC PKC
....................... NTCH HOUSES CEASER

............... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES REBEL

....................... PR ERICKSONS ICE TEA

....... DAM PR HOUSES MANDY

....................... NTCH PKC CH HOUSES TAKING A CHANCE

............... GRTCH PKC CH MC BRIDES MISSOURI MANDY

....................... PR BROOKS HANDSOME SALLY

===========================================
my young male prince

........................grnitech'pr'hardwood patch
................grnitech'pr'laurel ck stylish bozo
........................nitech'pr'dolly's stylish queen
.......nitech'pr'mc coy's stylish bam bam
........................grnitech'pr'hard knockin stylish hayes
................nitech'pr'dendy's stylish millie
........................'pr'stylish annie
..'pr'delta's stylish prince-1-6-2009
........................grnitech grch'pr'house's lipper
................grch grnitech'pr'lippers stylish rank
........................nitech'pr'stylish dolly
.......'pr'stylish queen
........................ch grnitech'pr'guess'hardwood maniac
................ch'pr'coal creek selena
........................'pr'finley river polly

============================================
pluss i got all my older stuff still,,lol,,

been told many times ,"if it aint broke ,leave it alone"

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-26-2010 05:58 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

couple of the old females here

...........gr.nite house lawyer-lipper-house clint
......gr.nite cook's raider
...........nt.ch.russell's spr.crk.dixie (spring creek rock i think)
.gr.nite Ingrams's hi-tec askum
...........nt.ch.bates'house cobra-h.cruz-house clint
......nt.ch.hanners gold dust
...........duncan's little penny

fullhouse 2 toes(princess)

...........gr.nite guess deanwood drifter-h.clint
.......gr.nite welch's drifting floyd
...........lippers renegade lady-lipper
.saylors fullhouse hazel
...........gr.nite conger's lawtoo-h.lawyer
.......saylor's cruzen samatha
...........house's cruz brandy-h.cruz-h.clint

====================================

....................nitech'pr'yadkin river jeff
...............grnitech'pr'yadkin tar rattler
....................nitech tar heel peggy
.........grnitech'pr'nocturnal nailor
....................grnitech grch'pr'house lipper
...............grnitech grch'pr'lockdown lassie
....................nitech'pr'rockers'banjo style babe
.nitech'pr'lightening flatrock roxy-12-20-1999
....................grnitech'pr'hardwood buster
...............nitech'pr'flatrock coma
....................nitech'pr'nicken'flat rock sheena
.........'pr'lightening flatrock lady
....................grnitech grch'pr'house's lipper
..............'pr'stickney's libbie
....................grnitech'pr'spring creek babe II

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-26-2010 06:03 AM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: House blood

quote:

Tom Hopkins
Hopkins/Lipper

Thanks Tom you and Lipper ruined me. Check out this BIG old coon Tank treed last night, pretty big for a coon around here. I think he had seen a few Christmases as my mother used to say. Wait till Lucille goes off in one of those Lipper
screaming trances under a coon. I'm getting pumped. [/B][/QUOTE]

tanks younger full littermate

wildbills101@yahoo

Old Post 10-28-2010 01:17 AM