UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Iso
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Vawalker1988
New UKC Forum Member

Iso

Starter dog just died. So I’m looking for a dog that is started and possibly rigging. Looking for a dog that might not fit your pack but has potential. Would like a walker but open to anything. Age 5 or younger. Not looking to break the bank. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks in advance!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-18-2021 03:52 AM
Vawalker1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vawalker1988 Click here to Send Vawalker1988 a Private Message Click Here to Email Vawalker1988 Find more posts by Vawalker1988 Add Vawalker1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vawalker1988
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 03-01-2021 10:39 AM
Vawalker1988 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vawalker1988 Click here to Send Vawalker1988 a Private Message Click Here to Email Vawalker1988 Find more posts by Vawalker1988 Add Vawalker1988 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vawalker1988
New UKC Forum Member

Btt location in Virginia or western North Carolina

Old Post 03-12-2021 12:09 PM
Vawalker1988
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 08-05-2021 11:28 AM
Vawalker1988
New UKC Forum Member

Dog

Btt

Old Post 08-25-2021 11:32 AM
TonyRice
Banned

Re: Iso

quote:
Originally posted by Vawalker1988
Starter dog just died. So I’m looking for a dog that is started and possibly rigging. Looking for a dog that might not fit your pack but has potential. Would like a walker but open to anything. Age 5 or younger. Not looking to break the bank. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks in advance!

Good luck with your searches!

Old Post 09-10-2021 03:01 PM
TonyRice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TonyRice Click here to Send TonyRice a Private Message Click Here to Email TonyRice Find more posts by TonyRice Add TonyRice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KellyGreenberg
Banned

Re: Iso

quote:
Originally posted by Vawalker1988

Bad news! Sorry to hear about it.

Old Post 10-22-2021 02:46 PM
KellyGreenberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KellyGreenberg Click here to Send KellyGreenberg a Private Message Click Here to Email KellyGreenberg Find more posts by KellyGreenberg Add KellyGreenberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Julson
UKC Forum Member

Call Me and we can talk about my 4 year old Walker Male that is available and also have dog hauler to facilitate with delivery! Thank You Bob Julson 605-351-2654

Old Post 11-30-2021 04:04 AM
Bob Julson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Julson Click here to Send Bob Julson a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Julson Add Bob Julson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote