UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/oW1E6Ch-ZXk

This is a young male that we got back off Preacher in January. He belongs to my son Josh. We call him Timber. He is a deep hunter. He is getting better all the time. His mama is a semen bred female directly off nocturnal savage. Her mama was alterrain bertha. He put him in a hunt Saturday night and won his cast.

Last edited by Disco inferno on 05-05-2020 at 01:59 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2020 01:11 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

That’s a sharp looking pup with a good mouth. Can I order a female just like that? lol

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 05-05-2020 03:22 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/_da3YRWHiI0

Seth Jacks Cloud female off Preacher and Jim Mcconnel’s chic female. She is a deep hunter and is a good of a young dog that you will ever hunt with. Call me if you want to hunt with her. I will call Seth and line it up. She is unreal.

Old Post 05-12-2020 08:46 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Ole Gus throwing good looking pups. I hope he can throw good ones like Preacher. I am going to hunt Gus several nights this week call me if you want to hunt with him.

Old Post 06-15-2020 05:53 PM
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Django

I had the privilege of hunting with joe Watson and randy adcox last week . I will have to say Django is the nicest hound for his age I ever hunted with . Big mouth good disposition. Call joe he will sure take you hunting with this fine pup .

Old Post 06-15-2020 07:49 PM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/0fVYpF6hBrI

Ole Gus with the meat! He has bred several females. We will know this time next year if he can throw good pups. If you are going to breed your female, come and hunt with him. Will gladly turn him loose for you.

Old Post 06-22-2020 01:43 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,
in the future I will be offering my xbred male Django to the public for stud opportunities. Django is off my male dog Frenchbroad Deacons Preacher (walker). His mama is an English female called little river Bess. Bess has had two litters and every pup off her is treeing. Bess belongs to Randy Adcox. Seth Jacks crossed Bess with Preacher, and I am thankful to him and Randy for this pup!!! I will post his pedigree in the future. Django is 13 months old, I will show him in the woods any night you want to see him go. He is deadly accurate and a deep hunter. Don’t wonder about his ability come and hunt with him and see for yourself. Call me about scheduling a hunt or any questions.

Old Post 07-07-2020 04:40 AM
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Nice hounds

Just checkin your stock.Very good stock !!! Keep it goin.

Old Post 07-19-2020 06:17 PM
Ohio Diamond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohio Diamond Click here to Send Ohio Diamond a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohio Diamond Find more posts by Ohio Diamond Add Ohio Diamond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,

Levi and Dustin Buchanan bred Cowee Creek Pearl to Gus, and the pups were born Saturday August 1st. Not listing titles of the dogs, but she has Cowee Creek Slim, Rock River Sid, Sackett JR, Tar Heel Nitro, Rock River Frank, Stylish Clover, Ole Souths Stylish Rebel, Rock River Sackett, Nocturnal Ranger, Cowee Creek Clint, Logans Wild Clover, Kortes Stylish Chirpee, Balls Hickory Nut Harry, and a host of great females. All the above dogs are in her 4 generation pedigree.

They are nice healthy big pups. Call or text Dustin at 828-508-0717 to book your pup.

Gus is here for you to hunt with any night you want to go. Just call me.

https://youtu.be/ppeDC8udK3I

Old Post 08-03-2020 04:18 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,

My buddy Mike Fleming just fixed a pen for young dogs to run around in. I believe he told me it was 2.5 acres in size. Inside the pen is nothing but hardwoods. It will be perfect for pups to roam and build that confidence. I walked the perimeter with him yesterday, and he has done a really good job!

I left two 4 month old puppies with him yesterday for a month.
Call Mike at 864-378-2551 and book your pup.

Old Post 08-10-2020 01:20 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,
I have attached Seth jacks female Star and and my Django pup xbred cross off of Randy Adcox little river Bess and ole preacher. We bred preacher on Saturday night and he was dead on Sunday morning. Seth actually had another one off this cross that he called Dolly that was making a dog, and she got ran over. There was only 4.
They are 15 months old now. Call me if you want to hunt with them. They are deep hunters and extremely accurate!
We will turn them loose any way you want to see them.
I am hoping Gus and Django can throw good pups like
Preacher.
Call anytime we love to hunt.

I found Dolly's video also!

https://youtu.be/mlpS8Sj2hVI

https://youtu.be/fEF9lh6jSwY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lutIV-faAn8

Last edited by Disco inferno on 08-12-2020 at 08:48 PM

Old Post 08-12-2020 07:54 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Gus pup off Mike Petit’s Shine female Yadkin River bred.
She’s 9 or 10 weeks old. I may run her for governor lol.
She is at my brother-in-laws house running loose.

https://youtu.be/o1-exP3wSzE

Gus’s oldest pups are 16 weeks old one has treed a house cat and another one timbered a squirrel Saturday and had him. We will know by spring what type of pups he will throw.

Old Post 08-17-2020 12:36 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Ole Gus throwing nice looking pups. Oldest pups 4 months old treeing squirrels and cats lol. We should know more in the spring on their ability.
These pups r just 3 weeks old. All have been spoken for. They belong to Dustin Buchanan. He had done a really good job raising them. Actually, his mom is the main caretaker.

https://youtu.be/PKbHGT6MeVo

Old Post 08-23-2020 08:32 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,

My son and I traveled to Glen Ford Ohio this past Saturday and hunted with Marcus, David, and Larry Moore. Bar none they are the nicest people you will ever meet. On top of that they are hunting a coon dog named Blackout. I would encourage anyone to go hunt with this young hound. He treed some hot coon, but what was most impressive, he took a cold track and worked it up with the meat glaring at us when we got there. He left every time kicking dirt and does not come back until he is treed.They are not afraid to hunt him, so give them a call.

I brought back a pup off Ripper to mix with my hounds one day.
She is a pretty a pup as you will see.

Blackout is solid and can help anyone's program. Don't take my word for it, go watch him hunt. They are not afraid to cut him loose!

Old Post 09-09-2020 10:00 PM
Ohio Diamond
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

We here at Danger High Voltage kennels. Appreciate you guys comin out.Your son Hunter.an you Joe.We had a good coon hunt.Had fun cut up an laughed. That's what it's all about.Joe is outstanding in every way.An Hunter.You guys got a good addition to your kennel.Ripper Bad Azz pup.I know you guys will do well with her.Joe brought up couple young dogs.15 month male that is ready... get treed huntin kinda dog that has coons has a real mouth good huntin young dog.liked him alot an the .An his Guss dog I also like had a good mouth hung on him hunts deep has coons.We enjoyed your stock!!! THANKS Danger High Voltage kennels....

Old Post 09-10-2020 09:52 PM
Ohio Diamond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ohio Diamond Click here to Send Ohio Diamond a Private Message Click Here to Email Ohio Diamond Find more posts by Ohio Diamond Add Ohio Diamond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All,

A pup off my GR NT dog FrenchBroad Preacher's Gus and Mike Petits double Yadkin River female Shine has come available. They will be 14 weeks old sometime this week. She is almost solid white with a red head and long red ears. The boy that has her just bought a horse for his daughter and told me he will not have time to hunt her. She is a beautiful pup! She has been running loose and he told me she is treeing on chickens LOL that roost in the evening.

The pup is $500. Call me and I will put you in touch with him if you are interested. If you are not a hard hunter, please don't call. I want to see her go to someone that hunts.

Thank You!

Old Post 09-24-2020 07:47 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

5 month old pup off Gus. Nine out of 11 so far running junk and or treeing on coon and squirrel. This is the oldest litter off Gus. Not saying they are great yet but they are showing some good traits so far.
This young male belongs to David Nix.

https://youtu.be/Eb9hIwpln2I

Old Post 09-28-2020 06:44 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Is preacher still alive and is he still able to breed

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 10-26-2020 05:34 AM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Preacher died a couple years ago. We are hunting 3 young males off of him. I have Gus, Django, and my son has Timber. We have bred Gus to a few females, and several people are giving me great reports. His oldest pups are 6 months old. I can give you several references to call. There were 11 pups in the first litter, and 9 of them are running housecats, squirrel, bear, coon, and deer LOL!

Gus made GR NT CH at 16 months old. We don't want to breed Django or Timber yet, but you are more than welcome to hunt with any of the three.

Old Post 10-26-2020 01:44 PM
Stepp’s redbone
UKC Forum Member

Ok thanks, I’ll try and get up with you soon or you can give me a call anytime 828-736-5748 mike Stepp and thanks again

Nite ch gr ch Stepp’s rattlesnake red dan

Old Post 10-28-2020 12:46 PM
Stepp’s redbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stepp’s redbone Click here to Send Stepp’s redbone a Private Message Click Here to Email Stepp’s redbone Find more posts by Stepp’s redbone Add Stepp’s redbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Gus is throwing exciting young hounds. Getting good reports everyday. Oldest pups 7 months old, and 9 out of 11 of them running and treeing. Call me and I will give you telephone numbers to ask these fellows about their pups.
Have two young females Gus x nitro breeding 4.5 months old beautiful pups call me for pictures 600 a piece but they will be ready to start in January. They are lookers!

Old Post 11-23-2020 02:56 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/SXFs2uJQlms

We have this female off Gus. She is 8 months and we call her bad bitty. She was split treed at 800 yards Saturday night from Django. It was hollow but she held and did a good job on the track. We thought she was running a deer through there until she located and slammed the tree. She was split Friday night with the meat. We are excited about her.
A lot of good reports on Gus pups, time will tell.

Old Post 12-14-2020 08:19 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://youtu.be/HnWNxiY-IUw

This is Frenchbroad Timber. He belongs to my son Josh Watson. Josh lives in Hendersonville NC. He is a young male off Preacher. He is getting better all the time. He is a deep hunting rascal. His mama is a semen bred pup off nocturnal savage x alterrain Bertha. He will be by himself every time. Josh will be advertising him later. We just wanting to finish this season before we start breeding him.

Old Post 01-07-2021 04:53 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Everett Worley for breeding his fine female Ivy to Gus. I also want to thank Donavavin Miller for helping us coordinate this cross between Gus and Ivy. I have hunted against her several times and she is really nice. Her daddy is Reezen, and her mama is Wipeout Ziggy. Ziggy is off Zeb 3. Everett said all pups are spoken for already.

Last edited by Disco inferno on 01-20-2021 at 03:24 AM

Old Post 01-20-2021 03:13 AM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Preacher,Gus and Django they all were hard going accurate dogs that has the grease when you get there with good mouths hung on them. I have had 3 pups off Gus in my pup pen all 3 were 4 months old when in there when the first two came out of there in a months time you could turn them loose and they would tear out thru the woods on there on looking for something to run the other one has been in there two weeks and I feel sure if you put her with a old dog she would be gone.If you looking for a pup to keep you company out in the woods they will hurt your feelings because they will be gone.

Old Post 01-20-2021 10:35 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote