UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Is coondog good track good tree dog just trees coons . Call joe he will take you hunting with him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-09-2019 11:17 AM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YggNdngKRUs

8 month old preacher pup

Old Post 01-14-2019 09:47 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNwajdJc2g

Turned loose caged coon. I didn’t let them see it. They ran him 1.14 miles before they treed.

Old Post 01-22-2019 03:55 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WzI_-LEwps8

Just ole Scout is her name she has treed 43 coons in 6 weeks. Tanner Phillips and Stacey Phillips owns her. Call them and ask them what they think of their Preacher +1 (706) 361-8287

Old Post 01-25-2019 03:59 PM
Martin Gambit
New UKC Forum Member

Peacher pup

I have a just turned six months old pup off peacher. If you haven't booked him for your female yet don't look no more. My six month old without any help seen a live coon in a cage at just turning 5 months. Worked with him about everyday for few weeks. Treeing and rolling live coon around in roll cage. Pulling coon up a different tree every night after rolling it around without my pup seeing it. Turning him loose on my 10 acres of land. Some times 50 yards sometime 200. He will always find it and tree it. Then check behind himself. Everytime coon in tree over 15 to 20 foot up the tree. This pup off of preacher treed a coon very next week with turn coon out the cage in the dark. Then I repeated it again. Same results. I went to do it a third time. But left coon in the trap where I caught it. Wanting him to find it on his on. He went his on way. He opened up to my surprise 200 yards to the right of the caged coon. Thinking it was going to be one of those training moments. I let him do his thing. He went half a mile. Slowed down two times. In that run like he was going to sit on it. But kept going. He finally sat down treeing little over half a mile. Went to see what he had. To my surprise he run a coon that was free range without any help. Looked up and there in the hardest part of the tree to see was the eyes looking back at me. If you are looking to get you a litter of the fastest training and easiest to train pup's. Please give Joe Watson's a call breed to peacher. This is one thing you wish would have done sooner. Unbelievable the way these puppies learn. Wish I could post pics of him.

Old Post 01-30-2019 06:19 AM
Martin Gambit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Martin Gambit Click here to Send Martin Gambit a Private Message Click Here to Email Martin Gambit Find more posts by Martin Gambit Add Martin Gambit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Martin Gambit
New UKC Forum Member

Peacher pup

I have a just turned six months old pup off peacher. If you haven't booked him for your female yet don't look no more. My six month old without any help seen a live coon in a cage at just turning 5 months. Worked with him about everyday for few weeks. Treeing and rolling live coon around in roll cage. Pulling coon up a different tree every night after rolling it around without my pup seeing it. Turning him loose on my 10 acres of land. Some times 50 yards sometime 200. He will always find it and tree it. Then check behind himself. Everytime coon in tree over 15 to 20 foot up the tree. This pup off of preacher treed a coon very next week with turn coon out the cage in the dark. Then I repeated it again. Same results. I went to do it a third time. But left coon in the trap where I caught it. Wanting him to find it on his on. He went his on way. He opened up to my surprise 200 yards to the right of the caged coon. Thinking it was going to be one of those training moments. I let him do his thing. He went half a mile. Slowed down two times. In that run like he was going to sit on it. But kept going. He finally sat down treeing little over half a mile. Went to see what he had. To my surprise he run a coon that was free range without any help. Looked up and there in the hardest part of the tree to see was the eyes looking back at me. If you are looking to get you a litter of the fastest training and easiest to train pup's. Please give Joe Watson's a call breed to peacher. This is one thing you wish would have done sooner. Unbelievable the way these puppies learn. Wish I could post pics of him.

Old Post 01-30-2019 06:19 AM
Martin Gambit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Martin Gambit Click here to Send Martin Gambit a Private Message Click Here to Email Martin Gambit Find more posts by Martin Gambit Add Martin Gambit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUrcJgo00c

Thank you Rodney!!! Here’s a video of Gambit. He’s going to be a dang good one!!!

Old Post 02-01-2019 02:42 AM
Gmccall
UKC Forum Member

Another great hunt with Preacher , treed some coon,dogs looked pretty good had some great fellowship thanks Joe, Buster and George

Old Post 02-09-2019 03:17 PM
Gmccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gmccall Click here to Send Gmccall a Private Message Click Here to Email Gmccall Find more posts by Gmccall Add Gmccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Btt

Old Post 02-13-2019 10:43 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLbrpMpDeuc

Preachers Gus 9 months old. He went 900yards and treed in this den tree by himself. He is going to be a deep hunter like Preacher. I turned him loose by himself one more time,and I didn’t see him for 2 hours. Come hunt with him or Preacher.
Coons are thin here now,it will give you a chance to see how hard he hunts.

Old Post 02-16-2019 02:59 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Preacher will be bred to two nice females in the next few days! The first is an English female owned by Randy Aydcock. Seth Jacks will be raising the pups off her, call me and I will give you his number If you are interested in booking a pup. She is a coondog and a great reproducer. I am getting a pup off this cross.

The next female is a double Yadkin River bred female. She goes back to Jeff numerous times. I have not hunted with her but Buster Britt and George Cox said she is a coondog and I promise you they know what one is. They are two of the best hunters I have met with a ton of experience behind them. Buster said she doesn’t come back when you turn her loose. David Lovell owns her, and he told me she has reproduced some nice dogs. Call and I will give you his number.

If you are wondering or curious how Preacher hunts don’t wonder anymore. Call me and come hunt with Preacher. Everyone that has hunted with him bred there female. I will turn him loose all night for you.

Old Post 02-22-2019 08:48 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank everyone that has called and talked with me about Preacher. I found him dead today. Everyone that bred their female to Preacher thank you very much!!! Preacher was one of the best hounds that I have ever unsnapped. He was a third generation coondog.

Old Post 02-25-2019 12:34 AM
ricky mccall
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Mr Joe sorry about Preacher,he was one of a kind.In a day and time of hot nosed, pop up trash running idiots dogs like Preacher are few and far between.Preacher was part of Mr Joes family and those that knew both consider yourself very lucky.Mr Joe remember the good times, people and friends you've met thru Preacher and tell the boys i'm so sorry.Your friend Ricky

Old Post 02-25-2019 04:25 AM
ricky mccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ricky mccall Click here to Send ricky mccall a Private Message Click Here to Email ricky mccall Find more posts by ricky mccall Add ricky mccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYo1OnvcYHA

I am going to keep posting videos of Preachers Pups as I receive them. This is Preachers Gus I own him. This was a turned loose coon that I didn’t let him see. He did a good job. He has since treed a wild coon. He is extremely trashy but I am hoping he will make a coon dog in the end.

Old Post 03-07-2019 01:12 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rYo1OnvcYHA

I am going to keep posting videos of Preachers Pups as I receive them. This is Preachers Gus I own him. This was a turned loose coon that I didn’t let him see. He did a good job. He has since treed a wild coon. He is extremely trashy but I am hoping he will make a coon dog in the end.

Old Post 03-07-2019 01:12 AM
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Sorry to hear about preacher Joe. That pup sounds very nice. Man I was hoping to get my bone collector female bred to him in the future. Sorry again to hear this.

Last edited by 79cooner on 03-08-2019 at 01:26 AM

Old Post 03-08-2019 01:20 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Hay Joe

What is the bottom side of Gus?

Old Post 03-09-2019 03:05 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Gus is off of a GR Nt female that Booter Dover has in Georgia. She is a daughter of Cowee Creek Slim.
Ole Gus is going to be a hard hunter like Preacher. He is trashy as all get out, but he is going to be one. Extremely good on track and lord knows he’s had enough practice on Fox,deer, and coyotes LoL!

Old Post 03-29-2019 02:14 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Gus is off of a GR Nt female that Booter Dover has in Georgia. She is a daughter of Cowee Creek Slim.
Ole Gus is going to be a hard hunter like Preacher. He is trashy as all get out, but he is going to be one. Extremely good on track and lord knows he’s had enough practice on Fox,deer, and coyotes LoL!

Old Post 03-29-2019 02:14 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W4gGhqIV0i4

Ole Gus on a den tree at .65 by himself.
He just turned 10 months.

Old Post 03-29-2019 02:20 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l6JHy8Wf4Is

Just ole Scout treed over a mile from where she was turned loose. She’s getting better all the time. She is off Preacher and Tanner and Stacy Phillips own her.

Old Post 04-04-2019 03:24 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AHvD6ecFSE8

Seth Jacks cloud pup off Preacher. She treed this one 1.5 miles from where he cut her loose. She had the meat!!!

Old Post 04-18-2019 06:07 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ic-EOt30w

Preachers Gus treed on a power pole pleasure hunting the other night. I qualified him for the UKC World Hunt Saturday night in Bowman Georgia. He is 11 months old.

Old Post 04-30-2019 04:09 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uqSqpf08Z6c

Ole Gus starting to put things together. Just turned 12 months old last week. He is off Preacher. Several dogs off Preach starting to turn it on. Gus is showing great tracking, hard hunting, and treeing ability. You can hunt with him anytime, just give me a call.

Old Post 05-21-2019 06:22 PM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J7J7_Na5YaI

Just wanted to share with everyone Preachers last litter of pups. They are 3 weeks old.

Old Post 05-28-2019 03:39 PM