UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > FrenchBroad Deacon's Preacher
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

COON DOG

To the top

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2017 09:03 PM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

All pups have been spoken for from Preacher and Kate! Will keep everyone posted on their progress.

Old Post 08-24-2017 04:48 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

I want to thank Steve Dozer AKA (Booter) for booking his fine female to be bred by Preacher in the time frame of September or October. I will post her pedigree in the next few weeks. He came over and hunted her with us a couple of weeks ago, and she split treed with a coon and did an outstanding job!!!

We turned Preacher loose twice for him , and he treed two singles. The first turnout Preacher was 1.8 miles from where we cut him loose with the meat . Booter's only critique of Preacher was '' He needs a comeback switch'' .

If you don't want deep hunting traits in your female, better find another stud dog, because he will go as far as it takes to tree a coon!!!

Contact Booter at 706-968-2365 and get his opinion on Preacher

Thanks!!!

Old Post 08-28-2017 03:09 PM
Disco inferno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disco inferno Click here to Send Disco inferno a Private Message Click Here to Email Disco inferno Find more posts by Disco inferno Add Disco inferno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Preacher pups due this week out of Seth Jack's English female Sarah. Sarah is a deep hunter and solid coon dog!!!

Old Post 09-27-2017 06:17 PM
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Coon dog

Old Post 10-09-2017 07:24 PM
Philip Foster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Philip Foster Click here to Send Philip Foster a Private Message Click Here to Email Philip Foster Find more posts by Philip Foster Add Philip Foster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Btt

Old Post 10-22-2017 09:21 PM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Was just wondering if someone has a video of this dog in action.

Old Post 10-27-2017 01:04 AM
79cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 79cooner Click here to Send 79cooner a Private Message Find more posts by 79cooner Add 79cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unchainedCP
UKC Forum Member

Re: Preacher

quote:
Originally posted by 79cooner
Was just wondering if someone has a video of this dog in action.

Send me a text and I can send videos of preacher. 8649347733

Old Post 10-29-2017 03:42 AM
unchainedCP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unchainedCP Click here to Send unchainedCP a Private Message Click Here to Email unchainedCP Find more posts by unchainedCP Add unchainedCP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
79cooner
UKC Forum Member

C.p.

Thanks for the video. He sounds real nice.

Old Post 10-29-2017 07:48 PM
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Coon dog

Old Post 11-06-2017 06:10 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Preacher last night on first turn out went in hit old bad track went 950 yards had big hollow den tree turned out close to 10:30 pm it was already in the 30s nothing was moving he hit a cold cold feed track worked it up quick treed it at 570yards with old boar setting on the limb looking down one of the biggest coon ive seen in years close to 20lbs all this on heavy hunted public land.They say you can't find track dogs anymore but I know where one is at call Joe he will take you hunting with old Preacher he is the right kind as they say.

Old Post 11-24-2017 09:27 PM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unchainedCP
UKC Forum Member

Finest hound I’ve been with in a long time.

Old Post 11-26-2017 10:30 PM
unchainedCP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unchainedCP Click here to Send unchainedCP a Private Message Click Here to Email unchainedCP Find more posts by unchainedCP Add unchainedCP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shaky
New UKC Forum Member

One of the finest hounds I’ve walked behind in the past few years. I’ve been with Joe Watson and Preacher a few times now and I can say, I enjoy Joes company and enjoy more all the aspects of Preacher. He doesn’t leave the country before hunting, his nose is to the ground as soon as you unsnap the leash. Preacher is probably the finest track dog I’ve seen. He will take it as far as needed to tree a coon. All around a very nice hound. COONDOG!!! I hope to enjoy a few more hunts with Joe, his boys, and Preacher.

Old Post 11-30-2017 08:29 PM
Shaky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shaky Click here to Send Shaky a Private Message Click Here to Email Shaky Find more posts by Shaky Add Shaky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unchainedCP
UKC Forum Member

Coondog

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:18 AM
unchainedCP
UKC Forum Member

Coondog

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:18 AM
Philip Foster
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Trees coons . Takes his tracks as he comes to them cold nose track dog with real mouth . Pleausure to hunt with him and them Watson boys first class.

Old Post 12-20-2017 03:59 PM
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Joe , we need to get together for a hunt or two. Preacher sounds like a hound that i like to breed to in the future buddy. Im glad you are not scared too put him into the woods . that tells me your telling the truth about your hound. That is hard to fine anymore.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-28-2017 04:12 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david.e.penley
UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Joe , we need to get together for a hunt or two. Preacher sounds like a hound that i like to breed to in the future buddy. Im glad you are not scared too put him into the woods . that tells me your telling the truth about your hound. That is hard to fine anymore. I will give you a call.

DAVID PENLEY (828)- 635-6881

GRCH GRNITECH HONEY CREEK SPiDER R.I.P.
THE #1 REPRODUCER OUT OF GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK HARRY !

CHKC SUPER STUD, PKC CH, GRNITECH 'PR' HONEY CREEK SPIDER (SEMEN)

PKC CH. GRNITECH "PR"
LONE PINE T-REX (SEMEN)

PKC CH GRCH NITECH LEGEND'S LONE PINE TAR HTX (SEMEN)

THE TRUTH DOESN'T HURT ANYONE, IT JUST
PISSES THEM OFF !

BLACKOAK KENNEL
HOME OF:

PKC CH GRNITECH GRCH' PR ' WHITE'S LITTLE QUEENIE
( GRNITECH ' PR ' TURPIN'S INSANE CAIN x
CH GRNITECH 'PR' FROST BITE ) OUT OF TRACKMAN.
5 GENERATION ALL GRAND !
5th PLACE FINALIST 2017 WORLD HUNT

PKC CH GRCH NITECH "PR" LONE PINE TAR HTX
( Grnitech Lone Pine Legend and Grniech Stylish Daisy ) Triple Coma and Lone pine as close as your going to get it.
Tar is being hunted and being showed in UKC. Being hunted in pkc also.

"PR" Madcap's Insane Sue
( Grch Grnitech "PR" Insane Madcap and
Insane Gypsy ) " a natural"

Old Post 12-28-2017 04:14 PM
david.e.penley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david.e.penley Click here to Send david.e.penley a Private Message Click Here to Email david.e.penley Visit david.e.penley's homepage! Find more posts by david.e.penley Add david.e.penley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jim Lewis Clark
UKC Forum Member

dog and puppies sound good......

Old Post 01-02-2018 12:54 AM
Jim Lewis Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jim Lewis Clark Click here to Send Jim Lewis Clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Jim Lewis Clark Find more posts by Jim Lewis Clark Add Jim Lewis Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

We will make the cross with Preacher and Kate again when she comes in heat the first cross looks like it turned out good we getting good reports.She is Direct off Flatrock Thrasher and Booger Hollow Karma.

Old Post 01-02-2018 03:05 AM
mike fleming is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike fleming Click here to Send mike fleming a Private Message Find more posts by mike fleming Add mike fleming to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and New Years!
Several females are booked to breed to Preacher when they come in heat, and I will keep everyone posted so they can book a puppy.

Coon season closes March 1st here in South Carolina and coons are thin now on the public land that I hunt. Before you breed your female to any stud dog, come and let me unsnap Preacher by himself as many times as you want me to. If you are not happy with what you see, I will pay half your gas money back home from wherever you have traveled!!!

Thank you!

Joe Watson 864-554-9920

Old Post 01-10-2018 04:06 PM
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

Kate is in heat and will be bred next week

Old Post 01-11-2018 03:45 AM
Huntergsimpson9
New UKC Forum Member

Preacher

Preacher is a sure enough COON DOG. Loud, accurate and independent. Get gone and get treed with a coon kind of dog. Preacher will go the distance to find the coon if he has to. When you cut loose of his collar, you don’t see him again until he is treed. Preacher is the natural kind. No man made traits. No feeder buckets. Raised hunting on public land in thin coon. I’ve been hunting with and getting to know Joe for a while now. Preacher is what Joe says he is. If you don’t believe me, get your boots and light and go see for yourself!

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:07 AM
Huntergsimpson9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntergsimpson9 Click here to Send Huntergsimpson9 a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntergsimpson9 Find more posts by Huntergsimpson9 Add Huntergsimpson9 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike fleming
UKC Forum Member

We got Kate bred tonight (Flatrock Thrasher X Booger Hollow Karma }

Old Post 01-19-2018 03:24 AM
Disco inferno
UKC Forum Member

Visit link below to view Seth Jacks 5 month old female pup off Preacher!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoTcJO0D-R0

Old Post 01-22-2018 09:47 PM