UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr Nt Ch 'PR' Racket Ridge Crash
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Lottie

Sounds good Robert, holler if you need anything.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-12-2020 01:30 PM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Shelton
UKC Forum Member

Well we got Lottie bred!!!!! Had to make a hurry up trip according to the progesterone test, hard on this old man.

Rocky took me hunting with Crash, all I will say if ya don't want to look at eyes, don't go with the dog, he makes it look easy. Really nice track mouth and a one bark classy tree dog. Rocky won't blow a bunch smoke about him, he'll just take ya hunt'n.

Thanks Rocky for all your hospitality and making me feel at home. Had a good time!!!

Good Man---Nice Hound

Last edited by Robert Shelton on 06-15-2020 at 03:32 AM

Old Post 06-15-2020 03:17 AM
Robert Shelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Shelton Click here to Send Robert Shelton a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Shelton Add Robert Shelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tessa Lou

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Tessa Lou. Ron Moore Owner.

Well, it looks like this little gal is gonna have some pups. She is due on July 17th. If you would like to get on the list I would suggest you do it soon. There are several people on the list but I've been doing this long enough to know that every person that is put on the list doesn't always follow through for one reason or another. These pups off of Crash and Tessa should please the hard to please, hard core competition hunter. Tessa is a hard going, shoot in the dark and get hooked type hound that you will have to pick off of the tree. I hunted with Crash and he too is the same type dog. Tessa is a Gr Ch with 4 wins towards Nite Ch. She has been in 6 hunts and won 4 of them. I plan on taking her on to Gr Nite Ch after the pups are born. She is off of Duel Gr Garners Bawlin Blue Hank HTX and Nite Ch Dave's Blue OH Crank it up Lou. I will post her full pedigree later. You can PM me with any more questions or call/text 304-694-5217. Be advised, my mother just passed away yesterday and I won't spend a lot of time texting or talking on the phone for the next week so I would appreciate some consideration. Thanks, Ron.

Last edited by Ron Moore on 06-26-2020 at 11:16 AM

Old Post 06-26-2020 11:12 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Be aware

These gentlemen have made these crosses expecting top competition hounds. If that is what your about you might better get on a list before its to late.

Old Post 06-29-2020 03:36 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Tessa Lou

quote:
Originally posted by david woofter

Tessa Lou. Ron Moore Owner.

Okay, Tessa is about a week away from whelping and she is pretty dang big. I've raised a lot of pups and I's say she's gonna have quite a few. I have several people on the list but it's still not too late to get in because I'm sure there will be some that will back out, in which case I just go to the next person on the list. I'm not gonna blow about Tessa but will just say she pleases me and I'm not easy to please. These pups will be GUARANTEED to run and tree at one year of age or I will refund your puppy price in full if the pup is returned in good mental and physical health. They will be worm free and shots up to date at 8 weeks old. Price will be $300 either sex, picked up at my house.

Old Post 07-08-2020 09:05 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

1 Male pup available

Out of crash x Della. Nice bold pup 6 weeks old. Had first set of shots and 4 wormings. Super staked and performanced $300

Old Post 07-10-2020 03:14 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

TESSA LOU AND CRASH PUPS 7/17/2020

Oh My Tessa Lou and Crash you have produced some family. One Dozen. Beautiful litter Ron. CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM.

Old Post 07-18-2020 12:45 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pups 7/19/2020

Crash/Tessa Lou.

Old Post 07-19-2020 02:07 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Nice big litter , thanks for posting those pics Dave, looks like Ron will be busy in a few weeks, nothing like watching puppies grow and figure things out. Sleepy Williams came out Friday for a hunt and to breed his Anne female to Crash. Had a nice hunt, he brought his Shine female, liked what I seen, they treed together some , split some, we seen some coon and had a nice hunt. Got Anne covered as well so it was a good deal. There's a pile of little pups scattered all over the country from Crash and good females, 3 due to have pups, the litters raised off Crash x Barbie and Crash x Sugar Pie are around 8 months old, receiving several good reports on both litters, hunting one off Barbie that I;m liking. Appreciate the interest and folks that have used Crash on their nice females. Take Care, Rocky

Old Post 07-20-2020 12:02 PM
Racket Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Racket Ridge Click here to Send Racket Ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email Racket Ridge Find more posts by Racket Ridge Add Racket Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Donahue
UKC Forum Member

Crash x Della

I sure like my crash female. She is a pure dandy!!!

Old Post 07-30-2020 01:42 PM
Daniel Donahue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Donahue Click here to Send Daniel Donahue a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Donahue Add Daniel Donahue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pup

Ron Moore's Great Granddaughter and one of Crash/Tessa Lou's Pups. All 12 pups are doing great. Lilah is a cutie for sure and loves puppies.

Old Post 08-01-2020 03:52 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

I'd like to congratulate Rocky and Crash for getting qualified for the UKC World Hunt. You'll have some people up north pulling for you! Good luck!

Old Post 08-04-2020 03:35 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Qualified

Thanks Mr Moore, very much appreciated.

Old Post 08-04-2020 07:33 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pups 3 weeks old today 8/7/20

Ron fed the pups soft feed today for the first time. Pups are looking good. Tessa has done a great Job with 12 puppies.

Old Post 08-08-2020 03:42 AM
Ed Mauney
UKC Forum Member

Young Dog

Hunted with a nice young dog off Crash this weekend. 7 or 8 months old. Looking to get treed all the time. Split treeing and Saturday night she got ahead of the old dog and treed with the meat. I will see if I can get Walt to post a picture of her treed.

Old Post 08-10-2020 03:05 PM
Ed Mauney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ed Mauney Click here to Send Ed Mauney a Private Message Click Here to Email Ed Mauney Find more posts by Ed Mauney Add Ed Mauney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pups 8/11/20

Looking Good Ron. 7 males and 5 Females.
P.S. Gr.Nt.Ch Crash and Gr.Ch.Tessa Lou ( Tessa Lou has 4 wins to Nt.Ch. ) pups are looking good. Thanks for the picture Ron. P.S.Females are 11 o'clock sitting down. 12:30 with tail over pan and 5-5:30 and 6 o'clock. 5 females 7 males.

Last edited by david woofter on 08-12-2020 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 08-12-2020 02:58 AM
Walt Hanks
UKC Forum Member

Hanks' Hardwood Molly, Treeing her second coon. Layup on the edge of a corn field. 8 months old and doing great. Really smart pup here and hates a coon.
(Crash X Barbie)

RIP: UKC GRNiteCh/ PKC Ch/ 2011 PKC world hunt finalist/ 2012 UKC world hunt top 100
IL Smoky River Blue Ann II

Up and coming:
Hanks' Hardwood Rose
Hanks' Hardwood Molly

Last edited by Walt Hanks on 08-14-2020 at 04:18 PM

Old Post 08-13-2020 06:43 AM
Walt Hanks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walt Hanks Click here to Send Walt Hanks a Private Message Click Here to Email Walt Hanks Find more posts by Walt Hanks Add Walt Hanks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Molly

I'm glad she's doing good for you Walt, I bet Levi is excited, Ed has been keeping me up to date, he's happy to see her putting it together. Wayne McDonald from Tennessee brought a nice female up Saturday and bred her to Crash. Waynes contact # is 731 819 0550.

Old Post 08-17-2020 01:28 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Molly

I'm glad she's doing good for you Walt, I bet Levi is excited, Ed has been keeping me up to date, he's happy to see her putting it together. Wayne McDonald from Tennessee brought a nice female up Saturday and bred her to Crash. Waynes contact # is 731 819 0550.

Old Post 08-17-2020 01:28 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Tessa Lou Pups Whelped 7/17/2020

upload pics direct link
This is Old Jubal. My male out of Crash/Tessa Lou. Thanks for the picture Ron. Looking good. Nice Head for sure. Dave

Old Post 08-25-2020 02:28 PM
sleepyblues
UKC Forum Member

Crash/Ann

Rocky I just wanted to let you no and others who follow your page that Ann is with pups. And she is starting to bag up and show. This would probably be her last lite and of the last two liters off Ann has shown some natural traits for running and treeing raccoons. Once this liter hit the ground healthy I will post more if anyone is interested they will be some that I would sell. I’m not gonna price the pups to get rich. Ann is one of the toughest female to complete with and one of the easiest dog to pleasure hunt with. She can tree any type of track and hunt any type of woods swamps or hills cornfield soybeans or patch woods and never need a dog leash. She can be spot hunted or road hunted from the truck. Hunt as deep as needed or from tree to tree. And her pups are showing some of the same traits. And I’m seeing crash is throwing his traits. So this should be one of this best cross ever made. Just need to be in the right hands. Thanks again for you and your hound.

Old Post 08-27-2020 11:07 PM
sleepyblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepyblues Click here to Send sleepyblues a Private Message Click Here to Email sleepyblues Find more posts by sleepyblues Add sleepyblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Anne

Hope she has a nice litter, I'm anxious to see how it goes, I liked the way Anne and Shine handled, they got a head full of sense. Thanks for bringing Anne to Crash, keep me posted Sleepy. Take Care

Old Post 08-29-2020 01:55 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Dave's Mountain State Jubal: Crash/Tessa Lou.

DAVE'S MOUNTAIN STATE JUBAL. Crash/Tessa Lou. He's a Dandy.

Old Post 09-05-2020 03:16 PM
Racket Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Dave he's a dandy, Ron tells me they are very bold nice acting pups. Jensen Pool was travelling through from Dallas headed out Rons way to pick one of those pups up, he stopped in for a hunt, we took Crash and his Ghost female, we treed a few and had a nice hunt. Glad to see these pups getting in good hands. Good luck with him Dave.

Old Post 09-09-2020 06:13 PM
Pat Bizich
Banned

Here is a Crash pup X Ky blue Della .First time seeing a coon. 10 weeeks 1 day old

https://vimeo.com/456364015

Gone but never forgotten:
NtChGrCh Dryfork Punkin
NtChGrCh Dryfork Little Blue Baby Doll
2009 Pa Show Dog Of The Year
GrCh Dryfork Little Black Book
Gr.Ch. Make My Day Sunny
Gone too soon RIP my baby girl
Gr.Ch. Black Dog Black Cherry
GrCh Dryfork Black Dog Raine
One of kind and would make a believer out of you when you thought there were no coon left
Home of:
2009,2013,2018 Pa. State
Show Handler Of The Year
CH. Power Pack Pepper
2018 Pa. Show Dog Of Year
Gr.Ch. Batman's Poison Ivy
2011&2013 WTDA Pa State Champion
2011&2013 Overall Hunt For The Cure
Ch. Jay's Greenridge Heidi
In memory of my best friend "Jay"

Last edited by Pat Bizich on 09-10-2020 at 12:01 AM

Old Post 09-09-2020 06:46 PM
Pat Bizich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Bizich Click here to Send Pat Bizich a Private Message Find more posts by Pat Bizich Add Pat Bizich to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote