UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Mr. Dave Richards
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Charlie Scott
New UKC Forum Member

Mr. Dave Richards

Sir I don't know you but I'd sure love to meet you. I don't always agree with you but you have made me see a different view. Sometimes you get worked up and say something that don't sound right but that's how you feel and you can't hold that against a man. I've seen conversation on this site for years and never said much or said what I thought. But I want to say I enjoy what you have to say,and do. I remember last year you gave away hunting stuff you didn't need. That was awesome. I was gonna ask for something you put up but I had just saved up enough to buy a few things and figured someone else needed it more. I seen how you helped tar out with his club. You're a good man and thank you. Good hunting and good luck to you and your family.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2019 05:24 AM
Charlie Scott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie Scott Click here to Send Charlie Scott a Private Message Find more posts by Charlie Scott Add Charlie Scott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Charlie

I appreciate the kind remarks, never hesitate to let me know if I can be of any help to you. I would consider it a privilege to meet and hunt with you. Dave

Old Post 10-18-2019 07:29 AM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave I decided at our first hunt I am going to split the money in two you sent me and the two plus point cast winners will receive an extra $60 on top of their winnings that night. That’s what the guys wanted.

Thanks again.

Tar

Old Post 10-18-2019 11:35 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You are welcome, and as I told you before, use it anyway you want. I hope this gift helps your club, maybe inspire others to help in some way. Dave

Old Post 10-18-2019 09:46 PM
Dave Richards is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Al Medcalf
UKC Forum Member

I agree

Charlie Scott, I agree with you. Mr. Dave seems like a fine fellow

Old Post 10-19-2019 12:21 AM
Al Medcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Al Medcalf Click here to Send Al Medcalf a Private Message Click Here to Email Al Medcalf Find more posts by Al Medcalf Add Al Medcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Al Metcalf

Thanks for the kind remarks. Dave

Old Post 10-19-2019 01:38 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Compliments

Guys these compliments mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate them. Some of my previous posts were not so favorable to me, they tended to be ego driven and in truth shameful to me. We have some forum members who have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with others. We don't have to agree with everything others have to say but we do owe each other respect. Personally, I am committed to myself to check my ego before I make any comments about anyone or their thoughts on any subject matter. You may just be surprised how much we can learn from others when we are truly interested in what they have to say and not letting our egos cloud our judgement. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2019 11:11 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Compliments

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Guys these compliments mean a lot to me and I truly appreciate them. Some of my previous posts were not so favorable to me, they tended to be ego driven and in truth shameful to me. We have some forum members who have a lot of knowledge and experience to share with others. We don't have to agree with everything others have to say but we do owe each other respect. Personally, I am committed to myself to check my ego before I make any comments about anyone or their thoughts on any subject matter. You may just be surprised how much we can learn from others when we are truly interested in what they have to say and not letting our egos cloud our judgement. Dave
Sure your a great guy even tho you hunt michie hounds. don't ask! lol

Old Post 10-21-2019 12:01 AM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cory Highfill
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Richards is one of the reasons I still check in on the board. Never met him face to face, but he seems like a guy I'd get along with.

Now his buddy Tar, he lives close enough to make a visit. I may have to go see what he's packin' some of these days...

Old Post 10-21-2019 03:17 AM
Cory Highfill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cory Highfill Click here to Send Cory Highfill a Private Message Click Here to Email Cory Highfill Find more posts by Cory Highfill Add Cory Highfill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cory Highfill
Mr. Richards is one of the reasons I still check in on the board. Never met him face to face, but he seems like a guy I'd get along with.

Now his buddy Tar, he lives close enough to make a visit. I may have to go see what he's packin' some of these days...

I just got a mediocre dog that will tree a coon but the only gaurentee I will make is you will get all the fried catfish and fixens you can hold.

Your welcome any time.

Tar

Old Post 10-21-2019 04:07 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cory Highfill

Thanks for such a nice compliment, I can say that you are probably one of the most honest men anyone could ever deal with. I would take your word about any dog sight unseen, as that would be the exact way the dog would be. You are one of the few that I put that kind of trust in and it's well deserved. I hope we can meet sometimes, maybe go hunting, it would be my pleasure. You should visit Tar sometime, the food alone would be worth the trip, but I believe you would have a good hunt too. Dave

Old Post 10-21-2019 05:32 AM