UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Super nice spring ss male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Super nice spring ss male

DOB 5-30-18,hunts spring 20/21/22 sire is nt ch Blantons second chance x nt ch skuana river midnite melody. This pup is loaded with old blood track and tree power. We bought this pup lightly started we have hunted him 4 to 5 nights a week and still hunting him hard now this pup is lightning fast on both ends he has is a chop mouth tree dog that also chops on track but he has a triple chop locate he is really accurate for his age he tries to have a coon he is hard to get a strike or tree on he hunts good alone also 6 to 1000 yards he will split he will cover if he has to but will stay if he is off to himself we will show him anyway you want to see him go bring your measuring stick or we will hunt him alone. This pup can and will win if Comp hunted if we had time to run him he would not be for sale.this pup is bred right tequila sunrise on top skuana river on bottom. He also has coma, trackman. Mr. jack and wipeout zeb. It takes 3500 to move him and remember no excuses for this 18 mos old pup he donít have to be hunted as most always use for an excuse he is getting haired up as I fix this ad. I am partenered on this pup we bought him to get him to this point now he is ready to compete only had him in one pkc cast drawed all ntch and GrNtCh he almost won that cast bad call with very little time left he treed 2 singles off to himself and covered once. Call 606-344-3410 or 606 224 5914 pup like this is hard to find and i know what it takes to win and he is the real deal. No trades we have another young one that is ready start and he will get all our time when we move this one. I have sold dogs on this board that has went straight to winning big time. Sold the Purina points winner a few years back and a ky st ch and a walker days winner so I do know what it takes so bring your best and we will drop them and see what happens. Donít waste my time and we want waste yours. 3500

Last edited by bowling on 10-15-2019 at 04:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2019 02:14 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Wyatt
UKC Forum Member

Guys Mr. Bowling is as straight laced as they come about a Coon dog. As a matter of fact I have got a lot of dogs from him and honestly they are usually better than he describes because he wonít tell you something about a dog that he has not seen for himself. He knows a winner if your looking for one you better pick up the phone and call you wonít be disappointed.

GRNITECH PR SMITHS MONSTER TRACKS (2016 Top 100)

Old Post 10-15-2019 09:21 PM
Justin Wyatt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Wyatt Click here to Send Justin Wyatt a Private Message Click Here to Email Justin Wyatt Find more posts by Justin Wyatt Add Justin Wyatt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Justin he will be a winner in the right hands has all,the bells,and whistles.

Old Post 10-17-2019 06:10 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Still here no one has shown up to try him several no shows

Old Post 10-19-2019 02:34 PM