UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Average club attendance for UKC events
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

Do many clubs offer "hound of the year" races? Something like a point earned for every cast it hunts in at that club, 5 points for every cast win, etc..... Then offer one big trophy at the end of the year? That would be fun and keep me coming back.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-26-2020 02:59 PM
houndsound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Food, card playing for the old guys that dont hunt, a few prizes for winners, high point for the year prise and family banquet each year.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 02-26-2020 03:15 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If you hired strippers, only the single guys would show up. If you found a way to get the wives to show up then their husbands would have to come. The same goes for the Youth. If you get them to hunt, then their dads would have to hunt also. So attract the kids and wives and the dads want have an excuse not to show up. Each club member should have to bring his wife and kids. If there are several wives they will sit around and gab. If there are several kids they will entertain themselves.

Idk about that..... I would probably have to buy another hound if a local club had strippers 🤔🤔.

Course id also have to camp out at the clubhouse awhile if the wife found out too, so there's that 😏😂

birthplace of UKC WORLD SHOW CHAMPION CINDERELLA

Old Post 02-27-2020 06:47 AM
L. Poe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L. Poe Click here to Send L. Poe a Private Message Click Here to Email L. Poe Find more posts by L. Poe Add L. Poe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Last weekend in Oklahoma regular double header not a slam $20 entry they hunted 21 dogs early lost a few of those that didn't hunt late. The next night nearby club had 9 casts in an RQE.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 02-27-2020 at 07:05 PM

Old Post 02-27-2020 06:24 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dave01
UKC Forum Member

rqe

we had our first hunt of the year last weekend a rqe we hunted 29 dogs and showed 4

Old Post 02-27-2020 08:35 PM
dave01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dave01 Click here to Send dave01 a Private Message Click Here to Email dave01 Find more posts by dave01 Add dave01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dave01
UKC Forum Member

buddy hunt

we had a buddy hunt last Friday night after our reg meeting and hunted 14 dogs i think it was, buddy hunt on Friday night and rqe on sat night had 29 dogs and showed 4

Old Post 02-27-2020 08:39 PM
dave01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dave01 Click here to Send dave01 a Private Message Click Here to Email dave01 Find more posts by dave01 Add dave01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Ukc authorized money hunts several years ago, and I have yet to see a local club have one. Does anyone have any experience with a club that had a money hunt, and how was the attendance?

Old Post 02-27-2020 10:11 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Htx tonight

9 dogs at Mayview MO at the HTX

Old Post 02-28-2020 04:17 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L. Poe
UKC Forum Member

1989 I think it was... Clinton Missouri RQE. 150+ dogs hunted if I remember right. Was one of, if not the, biggest on record.

I remember because it was during the nonhunting judges days, and I and several others had to pull our entries so the club would have enough judges.

Wonder if anything like that will ever happen again.

birthplace of UKC WORLD SHOW CHAMPION CINDERELLA

Old Post 03-02-2020 09:06 AM
L. Poe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L. Poe Click here to Send L. Poe a Private Message Click Here to Email L. Poe Find more posts by L. Poe Add L. Poe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote